[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest aneesasil

I have just installed this rom and its working wonderfully well on my IDEA Blade. I had to install the swedish kernel update for the camera to start working. Thanks to all the members here who have been so supportive and helpful. As for the sms recipient bug it seems something at least I can continue without. I have checked the camera, and GPS both are working perfect. Thanks again to all here !

Guest Anoop_S

Thank you very much

konstat for developing this rom i was stuck with custum rom and now i can use it there are many people who brought the blade from idea cellular now i can help them out too the swedish stock kernal fixed the problem of the camera .... Once again thank you very much..:D

Have been using this custom undervolt kernel since last week.

With minimalistic uses I find the battery is really really good, I'm running on battery for 50 hours and in those 50 hours it lost 22% battery (still have 78% battery left), this while wifi was turned on for 25 hours.

Guest Anoop_S

You need to install a kernel that has support for the latest camera sensor. Try in this order:

i just noticed that the overclock feature is not working after flashing the camera fix it was working before i flash it....

now the max frequency in nofrills is 600Mhz....

There is a mentioning about a overclock kernal and the corresponding camera fix on this link http://android.modac...880-gen2-blade/

can i use that kernals with this ROM???

swedish stock kernal fixed the camera problem

Edited by Anoop_S

I have just installed this rom and its working wonderfully well on my IDEA Blade. I had to install the swedish kernel update for the camera to start working. Thanks to all the members here who have been so supportive and helpful. As for the sms recipient bug it seems something at least I can continue without. I have checked the camera, and GPS both are working perfect. Thanks again to all here !

hi

i also bought idea blade....have optimus one also....

but the letdown is...this blade has got 256 ram...

i want to how you clockwordmod ur device..i tried with rommanager...it downloads the new 5.0.2 clockwork

but gets stuck at green android screen..can u give me a solution as u did on ur idea blade

Guest KonstaT

i just noticed that the overclock feature is not working after flashing the camera fix it was working before i flash it....

now the max frequency in nofrills is 600Mhz....

There is a mentioning about a overclock kernal and the corresponding camera fix on this link http://android.modac...880-gen2-blade/

can i use that kernals with this ROM???

swedish stock kernal fixed the camera problem

Stock kernels don't have overclock support.

Also the undervolted kernel should have support for that newer camera sensor (and overclock support and other goodies). You have to re-install the ROM to get the original wifi driver back first. Install Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9.zip and M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip after that (no wipes needed if you already have MMHMP installed).

Edit. Forget, it seems that you had already tried that. Thought you had one of those chinese blades but apparently it's indian? Can't keep up anymore since it seems we have couple of new camera sensors now.

Can you confirm that camera works with swedish stock kernel but not with the malaysian stock kernel?

Edited by KonstaT

Guest chaosfoevr

hi

i also bought idea blade....have optimus one also....

but the letdown is...this blade has got 256 ram...

i want to how you clockwordmod ur device..i tried with rommanager...it downloads the new 5.0.2 clockwork

but gets stuck at green android screen..can u give me a solution as u did on ur idea blade

Try the older version of cwm.....like 3.*.*..worked for me....

Guest mpx200'05

Hi KonstaT!

First of all - brilliant work!

The smoothness and fluidity of this ROM has baffled me to wits' end. Din't know Gingerbread Launcher could be this smooth!

I haven't got the chance to see how my battery performs but I'm sure it won't drain that bad as I know you yourself are much of a battery lover.

I've modded your ROM to work with toggle 2G/3G app in-built. This app will turn off 3G and switch to 2G as soon as screen is switched off. This 2G connection is enough to perform background sync and also will prevent battery loss due to continous 3G connectivity. Tried and tested. Works like a charm!

1. Flash file 1: ROM_Mod_Link
  2. Flash file 2: ROM_Modfinalclean_Link
  3. Reboot now.
  4. You will have Toggle 2G/3G icon in the app drawer. Change settings according to your needs. Default is 'manual'. By changing to automatic you can get it to do above described toggle.
  5. Done!

Is this toggle 2g/3g still possible with the latest release?

Guest KonstaT

Is this toggle 2g/3g still possible with the latest release?

Yeah, read the first post. It will direct you to this post. Haven't updated the instructions but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest mpx200'05

Yeah, read the first post. It will direct you to this post. Haven't updated the instructions but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

searched for just toggle... thanx!

I'm not using 3g anymore is there another option to disable 3g?

Edited by mpx200'05

Guest elrond_bs

You have an option in Settings->Wireless & Networks->Mobile Networks->Network Mode->GSM Only (meaning 2G only). It's a basic Android setting, part of every ROM.

Also you could use the notification app for Toggle2G, it has a widget witch toggles 2G/3G.

By the way, the Automatic mode does not work correctly, at least for me, in RLS9, it did worked in RLS7. When I enable mobile data, it doesn't swich to 3G, but remains in 2G. I didn't wipe so it could be the problem. I'm OK with the manual method anyway.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest mrkobayashi

Thanks for this ROM. Was getting really bogged down with CM7 - random reboots and screen freezes. I'm incredibly impressed with MMHMP Everything works fine, no issues and just installed the undervolt kernel. Better and more stable than CM7.

You're the best, good work fella!!!

Guest Anoop_S

Stock kernels don't have overclock support.

Also the undervolted kernel should have support for that newer camera sensor (and overclock support and other goodies). You have to re-install the ROM to get the original wifi driver back first. Install Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9.zip and M-MHMP-RLS9-Undervolt-Kernel-Gen2.zip after that (no wipes needed if you already have MMHMP installed).

Edit. Forget, it seems that you had already tried that. Thought you had one of those chinese blades but apparently it's indian? Can't keep up anymore since it seems we have couple of new camera sensors now.

Can you confirm that camera works with swedish stock kernel but not with the malaysian stock kernel?

I have tried the swedishsnow its working for me with the swedish stock kernal i i think that the zte has released an update for my blade(idea)

http://wwwen.zte.com...a/mobile/India/

it is in the link above choose wcdma and blade (idea) in that link to see the update. can you get the camera driver from that release???

Forgive any mistakes iam new here.

EDIT ; i'll check the malaysian kernal and reply soon

Edited by Anoop_S

I have tried the swedishsnow its working for me with the swedish stock kernal i i think that the zte has released an update for my blade(idea)

http://wwwen.zte.com...a/mobile/India/

it is in the link above choose wcdma and blade (idea) in that link to see the update. can you get the camera driver from that release???

Forgive any mistakes iam new here.

EDIT ; i'll check the malaysian kernal and reply soon

have you tried the upate from Zte, do you know for what it is thanks

Guest Anoop_S

The camera works with both swedish stock kernel and malaysian stock kernel ........

I realyy hope that its the gingerbread update i didnt tried it yet

Have only seen one and its the usb driver, so no gingerbread update yet :( sad.gif. between which would you suggest for Idea Blade Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 or Swedish Snow thanks.

Guest uumeshh

Dear Konsta T,

First of all i want to thank you for your great work.

I have a chinese version of Blade (v-880) with 256 Mb RAM running froyo 2.2.2

I installed your ROM . It worked great and installed correctly, but after a reboot the touch screen became unresponsive. I tried all the kernels,

but the touch screen just wont respond. Can you please tell me how to fix it. i have gone back to the stock ROM for the time being.

Thank you in advance.

Guest Anoop_S

Have only seen one and its the usb driver, so no gingerbread update yet :( sad.gif. between which would you suggest for Idea Blade Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 or Swedish Snow thanks.

If you want looks l would suggest MMHMP coz its got a cool battary meter but i think swedishsnow is the more updated release

If you want looks l would suggest MMHMP coz its got a cool battary meter but i think swedishsnow is the more updated release

Thanks just wanted to know whether Swedish snow is fully working.

Guest DarkCrono

Dear Konsta T,

First of all i want to thank you for your great work.

I have a chinese version of Blade (v-880) with 256 Mb RAM running froyo 2.2.2

I installed your ROM . It worked great and installed correctly, but after a reboot the touch screen became unresponsive. I tried all the kernels,

but the touch screen just wont respond. Can you please tell me how to fix it. i have gone back to the stock ROM for the time being.

Thank you in advance.

It's confirmed by me, same phone. Just reflash kernel and make a wipe in dalvik cache. Sometimes just a wipe in dalvik cache makes the job.

Guest eirlysbill1

Thanks just wanted to know whether Swedish snow is fully working.

I'm not expert but I went from MMHMP to SS last week, and haven't had a single fault. Its a UK blade with OLED screen, TPT'd to Gen 2.

Guest uumeshh

It's confirmed by me, same phone. Just reflash kernel and make a wipe in dalvik cache. Sometimes just a wipe in dalvik cache makes the job.

Thank you

Got it working. wondering if overclock patch can be added to the stock kernel. As the camera doesnt

work with the overclock kernel