[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest samuel002

why the TPT installing don`t work whit tis method:

-Unpack Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9-TPT.zip to your phones sdcard, so that you have 'image' folder on the root of your sdcard (inside this folder there are many .mbn and .img files).

-Install AFV (Android File Verifier) from market

-Use AFV to check that MD5 matches. Use 'verify nandroid backup' option to check /sdcard/image/nandroid.md5.

-Power off, pull battery out, put battery back in

-Press and hold VOLUME UP and MENU keys while you power on

-You should see green text on your screen. Installation is in progress and you can let go of the keys... but in my zte it starts normal and nothing been changed and there isn`t any green text on my screen

:blink:

Edited by samuel002

Guest Amphoras

why the TPT installing don`t work whit tis method:

-Unpack Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9-TPT.zip to your phones sdcard, so that you have 'image' folder on the root of your sdcard (inside this folder there are many .mbn and .img files).

-Install AFV (Android File Verifier) from market

-Use AFV to check that MD5 matches. Use 'verify nandroid backup' option to check /sdcard/image/nandroid.md5.

-Power off, pull battery out, put battery back in

-Press and hold VOLUME UP and MENU keys while you power on

-You should see green text on your screen. Installation is in progress and you can let go of the keys... but in my zte it starts normal and nothing been changed and there isn`t any green text on my screen

:blink:

If you have a stock Gen 2/3 phone, or you upgraded to Gen 2 using some of the Windows packages, then this type of TPT won't work on your phone. You can use this app to check which type you have. If you do have a stock Gen 2 phone, then you can use the TPT from here instead. If it says you have a TPT upgraded phone, try again with a different sdcard.

Guest Alhambra

Hi there, I have a Blade GEN1 and I installed the full version, not the Vanilla one.

I think is one of the fastest I tried but with a big issue: when I install something from the market, official, the phone reboots.

No idea why, just restart, ask PIN and so on.

Do you have any idea about ? I fully wiped the phone before installing the Moldovan.

Thanx a lot !

PS: I also tried the Swedish, but it keeps telling me that I have no space to install apps !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest runepune

Hi all!

Sorry for being a noob...

Anyone know how to unlock a gen3 phone? I've patched the gen3 zip and now get the pin challenge, but since it's a locked phone I'm asked to enter the unlock code.

I've tried several apps and they all genereate the same code but it doesn't work.

Anyone?

Guest thevoid

I've installed this today and its a cracking speedy rom, I have a problem however.

My apn setting are all exactly the same as my Experia neo yet MMS will not retrieve, instead I get the web address and pin number to view online.

I've tried all i can think of and it just will not work

any ideas?

Guest KonstaT

Hi all!

Sorry for being a noob...

Anyone know how to unlock a gen3 phone? I've patched the gen3 zip and now get the pin challenge, but since it's a locked phone I'm asked to enter the unlock code.

I've tried several apps and they all genereate the same code but it doesn't work.

Anyone?

I don't think there is any unlock method available for gen3 blades. Where have you bought your blade? I know that some of the new blades that are sold in sweden with gingerbread are network locked to Comviq.

You should look into unlock methods for ZTE Skate or ZTE Crescent.

I'm quite sure similar method could be used to unlock gen3 blades. Don't use any files from the above threads, it'll most likely only brick your device. Afaik no one has succeeded yet, so it's all experimental and you do it at your own risk.

Where is bootanimation.zip located?

There isn't one. If you want to add one, place it as /system/media/bootanimation.zip.

Guest The Red

I'm using RLS7 and I can't update the Google Search apk via the market because it errors, saying it's not signed properly. I've tried deleting the apk manually and installing fresh from the market but it again errors, saying it's incompatible.

I don't want to reflash the rom really because I'm happy with my current set-up at the moment but I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue?

Guest burundi

Just updated my Gen1 Orange San Francisco - OLED version to this ROM using a version of Clockwork recovery that I put on 18 months ago (v2.0 something), it all went through fine and the whole process was done in 10 mins. Took a little longer to boot the first time than I would have liked but it did boot eventually and was quicker in subsequent boots. It seems a lot smoother and quicker than the previous ROM I had on (which was v2.1 so no surprises there!)

Guest mirko28

For kernels is full wife needed ?

I heard that with undervolted kernel battery life is better is it true?I'm very happy with battery life without it i can't imagine more... :)

Guest flshg

For kernels is full wife needed ?

I heard that with undervolted kernel battery life is better is it true?I'm very happy with battery life without it i can't imagine more...

Wipe* LoL :D

Neither a wipe nor wife are necessary. Undervolted kernel should bring slightly better battery. No harm in trying it.

Guest thevoid

loving this ROM, given the phone a new lease of life.

one issue that is doing the other half's head in though, occasionally the screen flashes randomly, no incoming call, text or any other alert just totally random :wacko:

Any ideas?

Guest sf_sf

I have a GEN1 blade and I would like to install this ROM using the TPT method. This will be my first custom ROM so I want to make sure I can revert to stock when necessary.

I already rooted my phone, installed clockwork and made a nandroid backup. I'm also installing Titanium to backup my data.

I wonder if the nandroid backup will be sufficient to restore the phone to how it is now after using the TPT install method. I understand the TPT install converts your phone to GEN2. Does this mean that I will have to manually downgrade to GEN1 if I want to restore my backup? Or will that happen automatically?

Thanks!

Guest Amphoras

I have a GEN1 blade and I would like to install this ROM using the TPT method. This will be my first custom ROM so I want to make sure I can revert to stock when necessary.

I already rooted my phone, installed clockwork and made a nandroid backup. I'm also installing Titanium to backup my data.

I wonder if the nandroid backup will be sufficient to restore the phone to how it is now after using the TPT install method. I understand the TPT install converts your phone to GEN2. Does this mean that I will have to manually downgrade to GEN1 if I want to restore my backup? Or will that happen automatically?

Thanks!

You'll need to convert back to Gen 1 before you can restore your backup.

Guest myates

Hi guys,

I flashed this ROM today, and it works great except every few seconds I get a 'Sorry! The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.' error message. It seems to be a common problem but I can't find a solution anywhere - can you help??

Apologies in advance if I'm being an idiot, or if I'm flouting the 'No wipe, no whine' rule - I thought I did everything right when I flashed it!

Thanks

Guest abhivsm94

unfortunately my touchscreen is completely not responding after several reboots ....

i like this rom very much ...

any soln...

pls hlp me...