((((( MEGA GAMES THREAD )))))

Guest tillaz

Guest block18

Android Market showed that Death Rally FREE, Reckless Racing 2, Real Soccer 2012, Zombie Wonderland 2, The Lost City and Monster Shooter are "incompatible with your T-Mobile HTC ZTE-SKATE". The Sims™ FreePlay, Train Crisis HD Lite and World Cup Table Tennis™ are ok. So why you posted those games which are not compatible? Is there a way to get them working or what?

Edited by block18

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kanza

B Swift Free Version

It is an exciting game with a number of levels. Different modes of this game helps the game player to analyz his IQ level,problem solving abilities and the response time.I am damn sure you would definitely love to play it :)

Android Market Link:https://market.android.com/details?id=suavesol.net.bswift&hl=en

B Swift Full Version

It is a full entertaning Game with exciting game play with fun loving back ground sounds. This game helps the player to do analysis of his multiple skills like IQ Level,problem solving abilities and the response time. I hope you would love being the part of B Swift :)

Android Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=suavesol.net.games.bswift&hl=en

Guest tillaz

Android Market showed that Death Rally FREE, Reckless Racing 2, Real Soccer 2012, Zombie Wonderland 2, The Lost City and Monster Shooter are "incompatible with your T-Mobile HTC ZTE-SKATE". The Sims™ FreePlay, Train Crisis HD Lite and World Cup Table Tennis™ are ok. So why you posted those games which are not compatible? Is there a way to get them working or what?

i posted them because they were new that week... so people could find out if they worked on the skate or not... if no one tries them people wont know if they work or not..

i don't own a skate any more so could not test them

Guest tillaz

pool brake lite is a good game its free and can play friends online, its got really good graphics

also, pool pro 3 online is great.... if anyone wants to add me my user id is tillaz87

Edited by tillaz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anthony1989
anyone tried the armv6 version of Counter-Strike Portable, its free... some dude on xda ported it for android

I get a black screen when starting the game. That's 2 games that I've tried this and fifa 12 but fifa 12 is working but touch screen won't work.

Ski jumping 12 is a good game, graphics are brilliant and its really challenging.

Guest razzmataz1478

I get a black screen when starting the game. That's 2 games that I've tried this and fifa 12 but fifa 12 is working but touch screen won't work.

Ski jumping 12 is a good game, graphics are brilliant and its really challenging.

I've got fifa 12 working using a different site. The actual download file is .rar see if you can find it...

Guest pandalorian

Its not a game,but i dont want to open a new topic just for a question:

is there are any working pedometer for Skate? All of them i've tried stopped to working when my phone went to sleep mode <.<. I want one to count my daily steps (running on background all the time,dont need to start ).

Any hint? : )

Still noone can help me?=)

• 1 month later...
Guest fagyi

anyone knows, that what version works on skate from Avatar?

not working for me. GB and ICS too. Throw out the homescreen if i pushing the game icon.

but i buy the Splinter cell and Fishing kings from gameloft and works great! of course for 1-1 $ ( whit indian country ) :D and now its good without lag 1 week ago.

Thanks

I noticed that i have better HD gameplay whit ics. just 1-2 not likely.

Edited by fagyi

Guest crnadakm

About CS

I get about 30 fps while in game, it is playable...

Cool port :D

Also I find that ported games like Temple Run and Samurai vs Zombies not playable. Games do run on ARMv6 but there are to many bugs...

For example my explorer falls into water in temple run randomly and in svz only first level is ok, all others are just blury - graphics break - characters become infinite 2D objects instead of a 3D.

Edited by crnadakm

Guest iReece

Okay. Unless I'm missing something here, am I the only one who cannot play these games?

You're all saying these games are buttery smooth.

They're anything BUT.

I tried using atomic mod, of all the games I tried only sandstorm worked. Barely...

Which rom should I use?..

Guest tillaz

Okay. Unless I'm missing something here, am I the only one who cannot play these games?

You're all saying these games are buttery smooth.

They're anything BUT.

I tried using atomic mod, of all the games I tried only sandstorm worked. Barely...

Which rom should I use?..

what games are not working for you? i managed to play most gameloft games on atomicmod when i had the skate... even gta3

Guest iReece

what games are not working for you? i managed to play most gameloft games on atomicmod when i had the skate... even gta3

All of them :/

I tried nova 2, correct version.

It works fine! No lag or anything! But as soon as I start to move it force closes. Similar to what happens on sandstorm on the CM9 rom.

I have tried:

Gangstar (laggy)

Sandstorm perfectly fine. This is the only working one.

Nova 2 perfectly fine, but force closes when I touch the screen to move. Not sure why.

The sims freeplay. Laggy.

Black Pegasus. Slitly laggy, but Playable.

Basically, some Gameloft games work and no ea games work.

Not sure why, I OC'ed to 960, no lag at all! Except for these games!

I'm using atomicmod, so is there something I'm doing wrong? Are you sure these games are smooth? Not jerky?

Because games such as sims freeplay are too jerky for me to play...

When you play a game on an iPad then try and play it on this device, you really notice a difference in speed...

Guest C3C0

@ iReece

In the past I came accross some people reporting that problems with games might be caused by the EGL libs update.

Because they noticed the problems after updating libs. This is still just a theory and I cannot confirm that this is actually true!!

So hypotetically, if you want to play mythbusters, you can try my flashable zip that reverts back to the original old EGL graphics libs.

You can download it from here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByQl9QOq030aa0xjck9QQjFtNEE

BACKUP FIRST!!! So you can easily revert in case of any problems.

Guest iReece

@ iReece

In the past I came accross some people reporting that problems with games might be caused by the EGL libs update.

Because they noticed the problems after updating libs. This is still just a theory and I cannot confirm that this is actually true!!

So hypotetically, if you want to play mythbusters, you can try my flashable zip that reverts back to the original old EGL graphics libs.

You can download it from here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByQl9QOq030aa0xjck9QQjFtNEE

BACKUP FIRST!!! So you can easily revert in case of any problems.

Have you protected this file?

Won't load for me.

Well, it does. It shows me a preview -.-

Then it says I have no permission to see anything, then I click 'here' to download and it doesn't download...

Never mind, fixed it now.

Edited by iReece

Guest tillaz

All of them :/

I tried nova 2, correct version.

It works fine! No lag or anything! But as soon as I start to move it force closes. Similar to what happens on sandstorm on the CM9 rom.

I have tried:

Gangstar (laggy)

Sandstorm perfectly fine. This is the only working one.

Nova 2 perfectly fine, but force closes when I touch the screen to move. Not sure why.

The sims freeplay. Laggy.

Black Pegasus. Slitly laggy, but Playable.

Basically, some Gameloft games work and no ea games work.

Not sure why, I OC'ed to 960, no lag at all! Except for these games!

I'm using atomicmod, so is there something I'm doing wrong? Are you sure these games are smooth? Not jerky?

Because games such as sims freeplay are too jerky for me to play...

When you play a game on an iPad then try and play it on this device, you really notice a difference in speed...

here is a video on gameplay i made when i had the skate

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vN4jxv2RlBc

most games are playable, but not all perfect... ipad's hardware is superior to the skate, i came from an iphone 4 and noticed quite a massive difference but for a device 4 times cheaper its hard to complaint lol, i still miss the apple app store though.. :(

Guest li-bot

hi

I tried a few games, for example NOVA 2 HD.

The game starts but once you start the menu, the game reads "Unfortunately, NOVA 2HD has stopped.

I also tried Need for speed shift, but it jumped same as NOVA 2.

I use ICS ColdFusionX.

Do you know where the problem may be?

Thank you

Edited by li-bot

Guest David.Andzy

hi

I tried a few games, for example NOVA 2 HD.

The game starts but once you start the menu, the game reads "Unfortunately, NOVA 2HD has stopped.

I also tried Need for speed shift, but it jumped same as NOVA 2.

I use ICS ColdFusionX.

Do you know where the problem may be?

Thank you

Same here...

• 2 months later...
Guest samipower

Hello

hero of sparta , dead space , mass effect infiltrator , gangstar west coast and miami vindication, gta 3 , modern combat , brothers in arms, nova 1 , angry birds space , street fighter IV , backbreaker , running in my skate

and

emulators gb,gbc,gba,psx(fpse), n64(muppen64 very slow),mame reloaded 1.39 , tyger mame , neogeo without problem.

dark night rises 1.0.6 and amazing spiderman 1.1.4, gangastar rio and nova 3 and 9mm tried but nothing .

I tried editing build.prop and putting for example desire hd and I can download sd data of games but they are not starting , crashes . I tried chanfire3d+build prop edit but nothing.

My conclusion the games that are running are working with original build.prop of my rom atomic mod by tillaz and without chainfire .

• 4 weeks later...