How to unlock your OMC/SKATE

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest xiaoyaoswim

The secret isthe cefs.mbn file. It's extracted from a ZTE official ROM for the factoryunlocked Skate sold in mainland China.

As long as you havebackuped the original Channel1.nvm, theoretically you could get everything back even you messed up theIMEI

I’m a bit busyat the moment. Hopefully someone who well prepared could have a go before I come back.

Guest philmein

The secret isthe cefs.mbn file. It's extracted from a ZTE official ROM for the factoryunlocked Skate sold in mainland China.

As long as you havebackuped the original Channel1.nvm, theoretically you could get everything back even you messed up theIMEI

I’m a bit busyat the moment. Hopefully someone who well prepared could have a go before I come back.

could you make a tpt file of this

Guest tilal6991

just installing stock /should i reboot after or should i go straight to ftm ?

just I straight into ftm

I'm so excited I can't even type. Autocorrect is doing everything for me!!!

Just a curious question to the op:

How did yo get a hold of cefs.mbn. I tried by I couldn't find how to get it.

if he IS an ex zte employee.. that might explain alot lol

Edited by tillaz

Guest MarcinusMarcinusus

Anyone tried this method?

If not give me 2h i will do it i have enough of OMC anyway.

If works good if not OMC going to the be smashed by my yellow hammer.

Anyone tried this method?

If not give me 2h i will do it i have enough of OMC anyway.

If works good if not OMC going to the be smashed by my yellow hammer.

Cool :D

If it works I will ask the guy to who I gave my OMC to unlock to lock it back again so he won't charge me anything :lol:

@Lalit: I never tried this program nor I can try it now, but what happens when I press "Start"? Shouldn't it simply flash everything on /files? How will it make a backup then? O.o

Edited by D3abL3

Guest tilal6991

Cool :D

If it works I will ask the guy to who I gave my OMC to unlock to lock it back again so he won't charge me anything :lol:

@Lalit: I never tried this program nor I can try it now, but what happens when I press "Start"? Shouldn't it simply flash everything on /files? How will it make a backup then? O.o

if you select the button saying backup nvitems then I think it should create the backup file. Just to be sure it won't flash over your phone, move the files folder to somewhere else.