CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest Eduard1234

ok , wich boot do you recommed to me ? ( i install a lot of games )

i must flash this rom with amon ra recovery or can i flash this with vache ' s recovery ?

Guest Lens_flare
wich boot do you recommed to me ? ( i install a lot of games )

Ok, don't flash anything except main rom :P, mid voltage is a good balance stability/battery life.

i must flash this rom with amon ra recovery or can i flash this with vache ' s recovery ?

It doesn't matter

Guest Eduard1234

installed, everything is perfect, just a few seconds after start it crashes, how can I do?

EDIT:

I solved by holding the power button

EDIT:

holding powuer button don't work :(

Edited by Eduard1234

Guest Lens_flare
justa few secondsafter startitcrashes,how can Ido?

Oo

try to flash high voltage boot and do wipes (it not erase your current system, just some maybe messed data)

Guest scotth324

Ok, seems you are CDMA user, devs are GSM users, so we can't predict how it will work with that link type or even fix that. Qcomm RIL originally provides CDMA/GSM support, that's why it works on stock.

About liquid A1: it can't be true :P that device has Qcomm ril too, but more reliable for devs, so that it hasn't been modified.

The network here is 3g. Not cdma. Have no clue why it won't work at all. Every other Rom from this Site works just fine. I will need to try your Miui rom and see if that works.

Guest Lens_flare
butI putthet&l because there isn't synchronization with the sim contacts :( ,

Damn, just that? :D

It is the only acer feature (to be honest, most stock roms on other devices have that feature too), so if you want to try out CM, your contacts could be just temporary imported frome sim and nobody prevents you to add new one on it. Isn't it a sincronisation? :D

Guest Eduard1234

but there is a way to put the contacts on the phone without effort? and 'why I have taken away even when I listen music, the player stops working (I always listen to the music)

Guest Lens_flare
but there is a way to put the contacts on the phone without effort?

One combo: menu-import :D

'why I have taken away even when I listen music, the player stops working

ah, seems something about audio library (on MIUI there is the same bug :/ ), for now just put your audio volume to maximum.. at least it works without interrupts :/

Guest davidevinavil

One combo: menu-import :D

ah, seems something about audio library (on MIUI there is the same bug :/ ), for now just put your audio volume to maximum.. at least it works without interrupts :/

Never had audio player issue..

Guest Smeelious

Works for me... But sometimes not. 3g is cdma and 2g is gsm on rogers. Try setting it to 2g or gsm only. I'm having issues with 3g atm, on all roms though.

also double check your apn settings.

Edited by Smeelious

Guest scotth324

Smeelious seeing as you are in Ontario you may be able to help me out. I flashed the Miui Rom as well and it locked onto the Rogers for a minute or two and then off again. Weird action. Would it be possible if you could PM me your apn settings or in another thread? I'm not great with the phones. Just learning.

I will flash Miui again and see if checking 2g only will help it out.

Guest scotth324

Its a no go. Is there any way possible you could make this work for those of us with my sort of problem? Would love to be able to use this ROM and Miui looked really nice but its unusable.

Guest Smeelious

Smeelious seeing as you are in Ontario you may be able to help me out. I flashed the Miui Rom as well and it locked onto the Rogers for a minute or two and then off again. Weird action. Would it be possible if you could PM me your apn settings or in another thread? I'm not great with the phones. Just learning.

I will flash Miui again and see if checking 2g only will help it out.

Let me flash miui and I'll get the apn settings from there. Been meaning to give it a run anyway.