CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest ciauasd

Not sure but I think you'll need to go Acer to get that cache fixed.

For sure you have to send your phone to ACER service.

I had the same issue and they changed mine motherboard for free wink.gif

Thanks, i'll do it!

Isnt your warranty invalid if you Overclockt/ customromt your Phone?

yes, but you can come back to Acer stock ROM

yep, the warranty is gone when you do any further improvements/modifications like customrom etc. but you can go back to the stock rom at any time, so there's no problem ;)

thanks wink.gif

For Davidevinavil:

io ho provato a contattare l'assistenza acer via mail con la procedura guidata dicendo che avevo questo errore alla partizione dedicata alla cache, loro mi hanno risposto per 5 volte dicendomi di fare il ripristino ai dati di fabbrica... tu come sei riuscito a convincerli? huh.gif

P.S. Translated into English if someone has my same problem:

I have tried to contact Acer support by email with the wizard saying that I had this error to the partition of the cache, they said 5 times to do a factory reset ... how i can convice Acer that i've another problem?

Edited by ciauasd

Guest KhalidY

HELP!

Flashed this dmd CynogenMod7.1 after wiping clean T&L and starting afresh but I now have a few issues that I didn;t before:

My network now shows as 50503 instead of Vodafone (Australia). Dont think #G is working either (we have 3G at 850MHZ which is supported by this phone)

Also, the Market is screwed. I can no longer see the apps in the market for installation that I could previous on T&L as well as the custom Acer ROM.

All I did was flash the new ROM using AmonRa Recovery 2.2. Nothing else.

as for overclocking I want good performance and battery life (don't we all) - which kernel would you recommend?

HELP!!!!!

Edited by KhalidY

Guest scotth324

Read some of the posts in this thread. A few of us including me have had the same issues. Turn data off, turn airplane mode on and then off again. Go into apn menu and check the checkbox of the first one. Then turn data back on and it should be good to go.

Hi,

i've installed cm7.12.zip , of course after a complete wipe (i was on t&l) , but camera FC.Any suggestion ?

For some reason, my camera is broken after flash this rom, so please do not install it.

Edited by mAdkoE

Hello guys,

I have this ROM installed, but i need to send my Metal to warranty, so should i install original ROM again before send it? How to do?

Cumps,

Tiago

Guest davidevinavil

Hi,

i've installed cm7.12.zip , of course after a complete wipe (i was on t&l) , but camera FC.Any suggestion ?

For some reason, my camera is broken after flash this rom, so please do not install it.

Pull out battery for some minutes and retry.. It's a fake broke it was append to me with stock rom also.. do not wipe it will not solve neither flash stock rom. Just pull out battery and wait a bit.. First time my camera magically return to work after a day and stock rom not solved. Last time I pulled out battery for some minutes and return to work.

hi i'm italian and i have vodafone how operator.

why the 3g dont work with this cyanogen? how to set? why if i insert the req parameteres,they aren't saved?

the problem is:

this mode on my acer dont save APN how to fix?

i have in dropdown menu under wifi icon this number "22210" is the same number of 2 parameters of the mobile vodafone settings..

MCC: 222

MNC: 10

please help me!

Edited by giakys

Guest Smeelious

hi i'm italian and i have vodafone how operator.

why the 3g dont work with this cyanogen? how to set? why if i insert the req parameteres,they aren't saved?

the problem is:

this mode on my acer dont save APN how to fix?

i have in dropdown menu under wifi icon this number "22210" is the same number of 2 parameters of the mobile vodafone settings..

MCC: 222

MNC: 10

please help me!

1) Turn off hte phone.

2) remove the battery

3) remove the SIM

4) replace sim and battery

5) boot the phone

6) Once booted, go into network settings.

7) Toggle airplane mode

8) Go into Mobile Network settings

9) APN

10) if any are there, choose one.

11) if not repeat steps 6-10 until there are.

It can take a lot of patience and many airplane toggles, but it does work eventually. Also try to find a place where you get the best reception possible.

Guest scotth324

Turn data off and then toggle. This way the apn will stay to let you select it. Once selected go to the network operators screen and select yours. Then turn data back on.

Guest davidevinavil

I finally managed to get both message and call notification led working indipendently ;)

I want to make it easy and I'll upload a new rom with also randomly drain battery fixed

Turn data off and then toggle. This way the apn will stay to let you select it. Once selected go to the network operators screen and select yours. Then turn data back on.

nothing to do! :(

I never had 3g issues since the first version

Strange, i cant Save the apn i dont know why... :-(

what is your operator?

Edited by giakys

Guest Smeelious

what is your operator?

So far people with vodafone and Rogers seem to have this issue. See my post a few up. IT TAKES MANY TRIES, AND PATIENCE.

Guest davidevinavil

what is your operator?

Vodafone.. which recovery do you use?

Did you wipe all, wipe dalvic-cache?

Guest scotth324

Do as Smeelious said but turn the data off while doing it. It will work and it gives you more time to save the apn. Have done it myself with Miui and CM7.

Pull out battery for some minutes and retry.. It's a fake broke it was append to me with stock rom also.. do not wipe it will not solve neither flash stock rom. Just pull out battery and wait a bit.. First time my camera magically return to work after a day and stock rom not solved. Last time I pulled out battery for some minutes and return to work.

Worked.

I've tryied your last release, but i stopped testing it 'cause bluetooth audio stream doesn't work.I mean in call, connected to an handsfree kit, audio comes from phone and not through bt device.

Guest Smeelious

Worked.

I've tryied your last release, but i stopped testing it 'cause bluetooth audio stream doesn't work.I mean in call, connected to an handsfree kit, audio comes from phone and not through bt device.

my phone audio through bluetooth works, but a2dp broke =(

Vodafone.. which recovery do you use?

Did you wipe all, wipe dalvic-cache?

yes, i'm using clockworks..the last...i have 2.3.6 original backuped on sd,before i restore this and wipe all...but the problem is the same..

ita:

uso clockwork l'ultima versione..ed ho il backup della stock che ripristino prima di montare qualsiasi rom,wippo sempre tutto ma nn capisco xke nn mi salvi gli APN :S e sopra nella schermata dropdown..nn ho nessun segno di attivazione 3g ma solo il numero 22210

Edited by giakys