CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest scotth324

One thing was a modification to the audio and the volume is increased from what I understand. If the volume has been increased and sound quality is better it will be perfect. Being hard on hearing and landlines coming in soo quite on the cell phone I can't hear people when talking to them from cell to a landline.

Guest scotth324

I'm on Tbaytel/Rogers network in Thunder Bay. My phone is a Rogers phone and it is working perfectly fine for me. Just when you are first connecting to the network when you install the ROM you will need to toggle airplane mode on and off and click the Rogers APN to enable data. There are many posts on this subject have a read through the rest of this thread to find out more. If you try Miui the same thing must be done. I have used both ROMs with success.

Guest davidevinavil

Yes, I can. I need to start logcat, then turn on bluetooth, plug A2DP and then launch music player, don't I?

Yes, then use pastebin to send me..

Guest davidevinavil

in cm 7.20 is Gentrix audio fix already on kerner or do i have to follow the tutorial?

It's already done..

Plug your headphone and play some music..

Guest juniperz

I have been putting ROMs on an Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade for the last 14 months, and decided to try a bargain Liquid MT (Expansys). I have CWM on it and rooted it, but I think I need to get back to CM7 asap.

Will this ROM work with my 4.000.13 EMEA GEN1? Haven't seen many references to the GEN value.

I am disappointed by the Data partition of 185MB. I have only installed 7 apps, and there is only 87MB free. Is there a way of increasing this? (I don't just mean putting apps on SD card). On the Blade I used the TPT method to increase Data from about 190MB to 294MB.

@davidevinavil - thanks for pulling this together. Any chance of you providing MD5 numbers so we can see we have a valid file before installing please?

Guest juniperz

Yes 4.000.13 gen 1 is ok..

md5 is 4d9ddae9c16cec7eba8e304cc6c29eae

Thanks. And changing partition size? I am not technical and wondered if there is a straight forward way for this device.

Guest davidevinavil

Thanks. And changing partition size? I am not technical and wondered if there is a straight forward way for this device.

No it's too risky without big benefits..

You could use link2sd with really good results

Guest juniperz

No it's too risky without big benefits..

You could use link2sd with really good results

OK, I'll give it a go. My Blade managed to trash an SD card the other day (the nail in its coffin) so hopefully the LMT will be better behaved.