CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest astuermer

ah, thats sad that APN can't be fixed. The only workaround I could find without the update was to keep resetting to factory defaults whenever it was lost. But ofc that meant reinputting all your apps and data etc.

How did you enter your APN?

I find this ROM quite perfect, but without APN it makes no sense...

It won't get saved.

Guest VJftw

How did you enter your APN?

I find this ROM quite perfect, but without APN it makes no sense...

It won't get saved.

I've never entered mine, it automatically retrieved it from my network. I don't actually use this ROM because I don't want to risk losing mobile internet during the day while i'm out and I need it.

Guest astuermer

I've never entered mine, it automatically retrieved it from my network. I don't actually use this ROM because I don't want to risk losing mobile internet during the day while i'm out and I need it.

Umm... shi*

I really like this rom - so no chance to get data/APNs working?

Guest VJftw

Umm... shi*

I really like this rom - so no chance to get data/APNs working?

nope unfortunately, apparently it's got something to do with QC ril. I have been thinking though as a factory reset fixes it, maybe having a flashable zip that only wipes the part of factory reset that fixes the APN. so we can just flash that whenever it breaks.

Guest Oleg_Andreych

Update CM7.2. Is on the same download page, also, direct link: http://loveforever.g...quidMt-upd1.zip

Ok, Wi-Fi doesn't work on this rom for me.

When I switch it on, it holds switched on for some time, but then switch off by itself.

Bluetooth issue doesn't solved for me.

Another thing I've found is a working bluetooth headset, it's a Nokia BH-103. Unlike others it's a single-point headset, when all of others, that I've tested, are multipoint.

Guest Lens_flare

If you need undervolt, you could use that kernel instead:

http://lfdesigns.tk/...iption&dl_id=12

parameters are just the same as on rom but with fixed(fixed stands for unchangable voltage level) low undervolt.

Remember that I won't support people who are using TL kernels on mine roms.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare

I'm just using new ramdisk, that is proven for fix wifi tether and made wifi more opensource.

And I don't understand why somebody need controls like gpu oc or voltage control, that actually gives only bugs.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest TechnoLover

Just ask the forums around why somebody would like to have voltage control. Additionaly I don't know why voltage control would be buggy oO

About GPU control, it's the first release, it can have bugs but shouldn't have them. That's normal.

And about ramdisk, I haven't known anything about it yet. If it's proven to fix tether and made more opensource, I'm gonna use it, too ;)

Guest Lens_flare
"wifi more open source"?

We won't be dependent of that damn acer-atheros bug-o-collaboration, now all components over wifi (except of the main ar6000.ko module that seems matchs opensource binaries) are compilable and portable, so they will work on ics too without modifying too much.

Guest chemicalbuz

We won't be dependent of that damn acer-atheros bug-o-collaboration, now all components over wifi (except of the main ar6000.ko module that seems matchs opensource binaries) are compilable and portable, so they will work on ics too without modifying too much.

ok i get it :)

Guest scotth324

I use TL kernel to undervolt for longer battery life and so I can actually hear the person on the other end. Not for performance. I'm running mine at 7xx mhz. The one thats a step below 806 mhz. Battery life is improved. In CM9 alpha the sound is not a problem and is fixed. Hopefully it will stay fixed.

Guest LoveForEver1325

I use TL kernel to undervolt for longer battery life and so I can actually hear the person on the other end. Not for performance. I'm running mine at 7xx mhz. The one thats a step below 806 mhz. Battery life is improved. In CM9 alpha the sound is not a problem and is fixed. Hopefully it will stay fixed.

Hello as we said, no technolover's kernel support you can download undervolted package here:

http://lfdesigns.tk/index.php?file=Download&op=description&dl_id=12

Guest ltpitt
Just ask the forums around why somebody would like to have voltage control. Additionaly I don't know why voltage control would be buggy oO

About GPU control, it's the first release, it can have bugs but shouldn't have them. That's normal.

And about ramdisk, I haven't known anything about it yet. If it's proven to fix tether and made more opensource, I'm gonna use it, too

Agreed

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest Lens_flare
and no chance to get data working on those ROMs of your website? (CM7/MIUI)

yup, I'm not a cdma (USIM) user, LGE team are working on ICS..

Ok, I've managed to concentrate on ICS (miui users could get updates [as miui, not hw improvements], coz I've set some interesting links over miuiandroid, would be silly to step over..).

For now I couldn't improve/fix anything on gingerbread, and we have achieved the most-opensource state. FM - damn none-supported substance seems won't work..

Guest astuermer

@Lens_flare: There's this fancy rotation animation in the Cyanogen Port - can it be ported to stock 4.000.13 Android 2.3.6 ROM? Would look awesome ;)