CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest chemicalbuz

Google apps now fixed!

Wait, and we'll provide a link, but not now -__-

great! just one question: vache's cm7 rc4 says "not working: led, camera, fm radio", i din't try it so probably i'm telling a stupid thing, but maybe that in his rom sim works correctly? could you ask him how to make it works?

Guest dragonias

Is the sim issue kernel-related? If yes, what about looking into Acer's kernel sources for 2.3 now that they are finally released?

Also, the torch does not work for me. I only installed the CM7.4 ROM, did not do anything else (like updating libs or anything). Are there additional steps required to get the torch to recognize my camera led?

Hey, and thanks for all this awesomeness! I love it :-)

Guest davidevinavil

Yeahhhhhhh

Got spirit FM working :)

Not well but it works ;)

BOARD_HAVE_FM_RADIO := true

TARGET_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DHAVE_FM_RADIO

TARGET_GLOBAL_CPPFLAGS += -DHAVE_FM_RADIO

BOARD_USE_BROADCOM_FM_VOLUME_HACK := true

BOARD_WLAN_DEVICE := bcm4329

In spirit fm need to select qdsp5v2 audio device

Volume is fixed to max and sound come only from right headset..

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest Garfield5

Nice work guys :)

Looking forward to the next release.

Also, don't mind if i report a few bugs, am just helping. :)

1. Live wallpapers are not enabled (livewallpaperspicker not present?)

2. no text in the alarm clock section of the clock app, can set alarms after clicking though. ;)

Guest matty90

Hello to everyone. I tried to flash this ROM, but unfortunately does not work, stuck to the main screen. Which bin do I need the base? What should I use recovery? Thank you and congratulations for the work

Guest davidevinavil

flash over 4.000.13

use amonra2.2 or cwm recovery

If still stuck at boot maybe your device not support low voltage boot.

I'll release another boot with mid voltage

Guest stonebear

flash over 4.000.13

use amonra2.2 or cwm recovery

Sorry, I am very new to CM, I still don't know if I need to flash google apps as well? Would it be better to wait for Lensflare to post a link to the "fixed" google apps?

Guest stonebear

fix is not into google apps :D

That is actually linked to wifi..

OK, are things like 99% done now?

If so I am ready to install. :)

Still don't know if I have to install gapps or what, lol. If so, do I download that somewhere?

Edited by stonebear

Guest dragonias

OK, are things like 99% done now?

If so I am ready to install. :)

Still don't know if I have to install gapps or what, lol. If so, do I download that somewhere?

The 7.4 version here already contains GApps, so you don't need to flash anything other than CM. (Normally you'd need to flash the correct version from CM website)

Guest davidevinavil

The 7.4 version here already contains GApps, so you don't need to flash anything other than CM. (Normally you'd need to flash the correct version from CM website)

Wait a bit and upload cm7.5

Wifi fixed, tether pretty fixed, removed FM stuff (they are useless until we fix it), change cm7 camera app with miui one. Seems better and hasn't autofocus on video that is crappy on lower light.

Guest stonebear

Thanks for explaining. :)

Guest stonebear

Wifi fixed, tether pretty fixed, removed FM stuff (they are useless until we fix it), change cm7 camera app with miui one. Seems better and hasn't autofocus on video that is crappy on lower light.

Nice! :)

Guest xmaxxmax

Hi, what about network data?

Thanks for your work!

Guest dragonias

I posted that torch did not work for me, but I made a mistake, sorry. Just the option in 'Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > Widget buttons' is disabled.

Another maybe problem (and sorry if it has already been reported): I have had USB tethering on for several hours, and the phone is really overheating (I got quite scared when I touched it). With the original FW and with the Gingerounay or T&L Metal mod I could tether for a long time without significant overheating (it was warm, but not like this).

Info: I am on a HDSPA network with full signal, and no background apps other than Latitude (+ push stuff) are running on my phone. I am tethering to a Linux box, not much network activity, tethering initiated by the option in settings (therefore it uses RNDIS thru USB).

Edited by dragonias

Guest vikings123

Watering for that new release....