[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

See the second post for full details on what works and what doesn't plus the changelog.

Panorama is a new feature so is not a priority - getting YouTube smooth and preview and video working is more important as well as fixing colour banding.

this is a problem i have found with the previous build - when installing an app from the market i get 'insufficient storage available' even though i have 43mb internal storage free :/

Guest tilal6991

this is a problem i have found with the previous build - when installing an app from the market i get 'insufficient storage available' even though i have 43mb internal storage free :/

What partition are you using for cache? Ie. what TPT?

Guest rufus2005

Goo manager keeps coming up with download error....third time lucky...

same for me, about 6 times ive tried. Im downloading on laptop instead now

What partition are you using for cache? Ie. what TPT?

stock. looks like its time for my first TPT change then!

EDIT: just tried to download apps using mobile internet instead of wifi and they installed fine :/ i also find that some widgets (e.g. beautiful widgets) tend to update better on mobile internet instead of wifi, but that may just be a coincidence

Edited by jlut

Guest timfimjim

Download:

Automatic:

From Goo-Inside Me app - recommended - Download the app from the Market and navigate to the latest build. Download it and the GAPPs - both are on the same page

Manual:

09/02/2012 - http://goo-inside.me...kate-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo-inside.me...0304-signed.zip

Manual should be 09/03/2012 rolleyes.gif

Edited by timfimjim

Guest timfimjim

Anybody no how I can install .apks from my SD card please?

Just navigate to it using File Manager, click on it and it should ask if you want to install.

Make sure you've got unknown applications ticked (under settings / applications)

Guest WillDroid

tiny niggle with all the builds, is the boot animation is set at the wrong screen size, it's set to close, not a big deal and nothing that could not be fixed with a txt editor, but thought would flag up as a constructive post :)

Which file would you have to edit? I'm intrigued to do this as the boot animation looks very low resolution. :)

Will

Guest tilal6991

Which file would you have to edit? I'm intrigued to do this as the boot animation looks very low resolution. :)

Will

Will be fixed in next release.

Guest razzmataz1478

Just realised that YouTube streaming from the app is in fact fixed...

Was fine for me last version ;)

Great work lalit, desafortunadamente i haven't got the latest version yet because of my isp (karoo) feeding me 60kb/s downloads -_-

Guest WillDroid

Will be fixed in next release.

Yippeee! Also, I followed the instructions exactly, but I never got the Setup Wizard that I usually get, just me?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

how do you format system? =S

Clockwork, then go to "mounts and storage", then select "format system", you might want to also format boot

Guest fabiasport

Hi! I´m new there but i´ve been reading this forum about three months ago (until i´ve my skate). First of all i want to thank you the amazing job that you are doing porting ICS to our Skate

I have the last version flashed but the bluetooth doesn´t work, I put the slider to yes, but a few senconds later it returns to no... Anyone else have this problem?

Another thing that i can see is that gallery doesn´t show my pics, it show the name and the menu of sharing etc but the screen is black...

Thank you for everything!

PS: sorry if my english is too poor but i have it a little forgotten

Guest unomesmo

@tilal6991 @BUG

Good night. Had anyone problems with bluetooth? Someone told me that this is constantly being activated and then deactivated. Do not connect.

Another problem is in the gallery. Apparently the screen stays black and does not work.

I'm even downloading and I have not been proven. Can someone test it?

Edited by unomesmo