[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

Hi guys , im new to the Modaco Forums , and i was checking to the 02/05 build that i saw yesterday for download

But then i tested it out , and i got too many problems with it , also i noticed further improovments to the system stability and response but here's

what i saw bad from this buid.

- WiFi seems unstable ,and it can't connect to open hotspots or networks

- A little bit of lag closing / returning into the Home Screens and another stuff as well

- Youtube and his quality are poor and laggs like hell - (if you guys could fix that in a later build i will be greatful ;))

- Camera crashes too much , when i try to shoot pictures and when i try to view them

And yes , that's what issues i've expriencied so far , perhaps if the rom creator could launch an update to fix those things that would

be awesome ;)

Guest jcmyall

- WiFi seems unstable ,and it can't connect to open hotspots or networks

- A little bit of lag closing / returning into the Home Screens and another stuff as well

- Youtube and his quality are poor and laggs like hell - (if you guys could fix that in a later build i will be greatful ;))

- Camera crashes too much , when i try to shoot pictures and when i try to view them

I'm not sure why the Wifi would be unstable. What did you wipe in Clockwork Mod?

What do you mean by "lag" when returning to the home screen? I get no lag on my omc.

The high quality YouTube problem is well known. Tilal and others have been trying to get it working for ages. Please be patient.

Camera is well known. If you absolutely need the Camera I recommend switching to the 31/03 build. The new Qualcomm drivers added in the 05/04 build broke the camera preview hack they had working.

Guest WiiSky70

Well when i go to the WiFi settings , says that i don't have any IP address in my device , when i tried to install

the 02/05 build , i wiped and formated everything in the device to make shore that the process of installing the ROM goes well

Guest razzmataz1478

Well when i go to the WiFi settings , says that i don't have any IP address in my device , when i tried to install

the 02/05 build , i wiped and formatied everything in the device to make shore that the process of installing the ROM goes well

If you don't have an IP it's your router.

Guest eLJay

Cool, I used MobileGo to backup my phone and then tried to TPT Helper with option 2 (against it's waning over not supporting Ice Armour III).

That stopped the Ice Armour III working so I installed your ICS and cleared it as suggested.

Restored the SMS and Contacts from MobileGo which worked fine.

Then I installed Google Apps and got the Store running, hooked it up to my WiFi and loaded on a few Apps.

Note the previous attempts stopped the Market installing but this time it worked.

Third time lucky, this is now working for me.

Thanks.

Except for the known issues, looking forward to more fixes and updates.

Guest viluDense

Hi tilal6991 ! How are you? Hope fine :)

I have been away of that for a while but now that i'm back I'm facing a big big problem. I cant compile a ROM downloading the code, it is just impossible because i cant find how to extrac the propietary files from my skate. I dont know where is the problem because it should work... but...

I Know you are not my solution to all the problems but I cant make it work.

Lots of thanks =)

viluDense

Guest razzmataz1478

Hi tilal6991 ! How are you? Hope fine :)

I have been away of that for a while but now that i'm back I'm facing a big big problem. I cant compile a ROM downloading the code, it is just impossible because i cant find how to extrac the propietary files from my skate. I dont know where is the problem because it should work... but...

I Know you are not my solution to all the problems but I cant make it work.

Lots of thanks =)

viluDense

Have you tried pulling this?

https://github.com/tilal6991/proprietary_vendor_zte

Guest navanax

OK, I'm lost. What is the current situation? What does it work and what doesn't? Yesterday I tried this ROM, but the camera FC'd after a short preview, and after "can't connect the camera" message received and I couldn't set to picture size 3MP.

And there was heavy battery drain.

Guest hugobosslives

Hm what I did notice is that the YouTube app apparently isn't supported anymore. I'm running the 07 april build.

shows up fine for me.

have you modified build.prop?

Guest sui785

shows up fine for me.

have you modified build.prop?

The YouTube problem shouldn't happen, I have it installed fine. Have you changed the build.prop?

No I haven't since all other apps work fine.

Edited by sui785

Guest Muloo

Hm what I did notice is that the YouTube app apparently isn't supported anymore. I'm running the 07 april build.

1336330229-clip-23kb.png

i run the 02/05 built and have the same problem .... even for Viber

The built.prop

ro.product.model=Skate

ro.product.brand=ZTE

ro.product.name=skate

ro.product.device=skate

ro.product.board=skate

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v6l

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi

ro.product.manufacturer=ZTE

ro.product.locale.language=en