[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest C3C0

I wonder what kernel is tilal about to use in new release. I am pretty sure that most of the commits i pushed yesterday to my github are essential for camera to work properly. But I might be wrong fcourse :)

Guest utternoob

The update supposdly coming today but i didn't see anything in the changelog yet :(

Also guys sorry for bother you and developers here who make soo hard the builds but im experiencing MMS sending problems in 02/05 build

I haven't tried sending, but receiving is not yet possible. As part of the bright rewards scheme, this is annoying

Guest razzmataz1478

I haven't tried sending, but receiving is not yet possible. As part of the bright rewards scheme, this is annoying

I can receive mms messages on giffgaff.

Guest trueno2k

An update to my post regarding flickering screen on the 02/05 CFX build with C3C0 kernel/camera fix on post #4821 ( if not on the same page as this post )... Apologise with the crappy video as I haven't got a HD video recorder yet :P... AND, yeah sorry to make you all watch it with your head tilted :P

Edited by trueno2k

Guest pctv007

which one? The one i posted yesterday? Camera is no longer keeping the wakelock so this must be something else. It would be good to check with betterbattery stats

Yes, the one you posted yesterday. But I didn't flash your kernel, though

Everything was ok 'til I flashe the camera fix... Strange

Guest plegdroid

Yes, the one you posted yesterday. But I didn't flash your kernel, though

Everything was ok 'til I flashe the camera fix... Strange

the camera fix comes with kernel with it :)

Guest C3C0

Battery - could be related to some changes in kernel config I did. I know wich ones could affect it but not going to mess with it since tilals update will probably be here in no time. Let's wait what new release brings.

Guest plegdroid
Battery - could be related to some changes in kernel config I did. I know wich ones could affect it but not going to mess with it since tilals update will probably be here in no time. Let's wait what new release brings.

thanks for taking the time to try and fix it, we win some, we lose some :D

Guest WiiSky70

I've installed the patch which includes the camera fix and new kernel and it messed up the brightness to the lowest possible , and it don't work changing the brightness table it doesn't work

Guest razzmataz1478

I've installed the patch which includes the camera fix and new kernel and it messed up the brightness to the lowest possible , and it don't work changing the brightness table it doesn't work

You've installed the wrong one

Guest droidbittin

there is a patch-2 that fixes that, but my camera don't work at all with that for some wierd reason, so iam waiting for what tilal is coming out with :)

Guest WiiSky70

and im dealing with brightness problems too but this time isn't flickring this time the brightness is the lowest and it doesn't work changing the intensity of it

Guest droidbittin

camera working fine

wierd it worked with patch 1 for me, but not patch 2 will make a new try tonight, but i guess it works perfect in new build anyways

Guest plegdroid

wierd it worked with patch 1 for me, but not patch 2 will make a new try tonight, but i guess it works perfect in new build anyways

iam on 01-05-12 build if that makes the difference :)

but like you say, if a new build is forthcoming, reflashing rom is pointless until the new build is here :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest pctv007

Yes, it's ok, i'll wait a bit more ;-)

Guest pctv007

Also can't use Runtastic anymore; get FCs every time. I tried to uninst, reinst... but no luck yet

GPS seems to work ok, and iGO MyWay too ... Weird, isn't it ?

Edited by pctv007