[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vNa5h

I don't think it's working for them either. It'll be placebo more than anything.

the best way to check it is play youtube downloaded 360p in mx player...

if it selects hw decoding by default then its gonna work

Guest cooler11

Open zip before flashing, remove trebuchet from /system/app and drag drop your beloved launcher apk into /system/app

DO NOT EXTRACT ZIP. DO THESE OPERATIONS WITHIN YOUR ZIP APPLICATION HAVING ROM ZIP OPEN.

I don't clearly understand the second sentence.

Can I do it in pc? Unzip, delete trebucket, put adwlauncher, zip again. Is it right?

Guest jul57640

Can I do it in pc? Unzip, delete trebucket, put adwlauncher, zip again. Is it right?

don't unzip the file just open it and make modification you want

if you unzip file you need to signed it again

Guest zycro

Not unzip it... Just open the zip file with your favorite program (Winzip, 7zip, or something else).

Go to the system/app folder and delete trebuchet.apk...

After this done, then drag and drop your launcher apk there, and its done...

By the way: when i removed trebuchet, and added apex the system wont work... It hanged on the bootanimation... :(

Guest cooler11

Not unzip it... Just open the zip file with your favorite program (Winzip, 7zip, or something else).

By the way: when i removed trebuchet, and added apex the system wont work... It hanged on the bootanimation... sad.png

Ok, I understood.

I told to everybody, if you remove trebucker alone, then you stuck to the boot animation :(

Edited by cooler11

Guest jul57640

By the way: when i removed trebuchet, and added apex the system wont work... It hanged on the bootanimation... sad.png

you don't need to remove trebuchet just set apex by default when rom is booting

Guest razzmataz1478

Or you could install the rom, grab the launcher you want, rename to launcher.apk and use root explorer to overwrite the one already in system/app...

Guest trueno2k

don't unzip the file just open it and make modification you want

if you unzip file you need to signed it again

Sorry but must disagree with you, I've been unzipping and re-zipping roms for the last year and have no problems flashing with my modified custom roms... With winrar I just add a comment for that section when I repackage, and that's it...

However if you just wanna replace a file or a few then opening the rom zip and adding & deleting should be suffice!...

Guest jul57640

Sorry but must disagree with you, I've been unzipping and re-zipping roms for the last year and have no problems flashing with my modified custom roms... With winrar I just add a comment for that section when I repackage, and that's it...

However if you just wanna replace a file or a few then opening the rom zip and adding & deleting should be suffice!...

i agree with you i make a mistake on what i want tell

Guest creedence

I've done it with titanium backup.

install rom-> install new launcher-> select new launcher->delete old launcher with titanium -> finish.

it worked

Guest trueno2k
I've done it with titanium backup.

install rom-> install new launcher-> select new launcher->delete old launcher with titanium -> finish.

it worked

I think cooler11 wants to have his favorite launcher right from the start when he flashes a new rom... So adding and deleting in the zip before flashing it is probably the best and easiest way to go about getting adw launcher on first boot...

For me I rather flashing rom with trebuchet and set to my preferred launcher as default, that way when I update it I have trebuchet as a backup use as my preferred launcher is lost in the midst of a new one being installed... Also, use titanium to convert to system app for home screen Widgets & vice versa to data app for updating...

2pence...

Guest Josh92

Patch is good but battery drain for me is a big problem, it's not hugely worse but enough, died yesterday few hours before I got home (running bare minimum for last few hours) so could really do with a fix on that.

Have order a Pebble as a backup for things like this in general (even when battery life is fixed): http://www.amazon.co...36557244&sr=8-1

EDIT: Another little niggle just to make people aware of is app closing animation isn't smooth, app screen/homescreen sort of freeze together for a split second.

Edited by Josh92

Guest unomesmo

Preview of camera is a big handicap for me. I prefer it works before than the bluetooth.. but anyway is a big update.. thanks for your effort!!

Guest droidbittin

Sorry guys - forgot to build to camera lib :facepalm - will get the new build up asap.

awesomeness :>

EDIT: Ping the thread when the camera fixed version is uploaded, becouse i installed the one with Camera broken :(

EDIT2: The Camera works with C3C0s camera and kernel fix, so will run that for a while :D

Edited by droidbittin

Guest Qwery Guy

Sorry guys - forgot to build to camera lib :facepalm - will get the new build up asap.

Could you make it as a patch for 5/9 version?