[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest domenico lamberti

man,when i took my GCSE's last year, i could barely keep my attention to revising, and tilal (or is it lalit i dont know) is somehow managing to revise AND keep up development on an unsupported device and get farther than most of the official CyanogenMod Team, steve Kondik has to notice you soon

Guest JockeSve

Totally noob question, and probably off topic but:

... run df command in terminal emulator, note /system /data and /cache ...

How to run the 'df' command in Win7? Or is there any other way to determine the disk setup?

Guest admanirv

Brilliant news! Hopefully porting to Crescent soon too. biggrin.gif Massive thanks tilal!! (Note to self: keep calm, keep calm!)

You need to mention the crescent he may not remember lol ;)

Guest PedroVader

Totally noob question, and probably off topic but:

How to run the 'df' command in Win7? Or is there any other way to determine the disk setup?

If nobody asked, we'd all be lost at some point.^_^

Its all done on the phone itself through the Terminal Emulator app.

I gots a new SD card with no partition, will I need to partition my SD Card?

Only if you want to store apps on the SD card, in which case use the format function in CWM (ClockWorkMod).

So, I don't need to do that to use a TPT?

Only in the extremely unlikely event that the TPT contains an sd-ext section.

For all practical purposes the answer to your question is "no", but there is no harm in partitioning the SD card before you start using it as you may want to store apps there in the future, and it's bind to do it when the card contains lots of data!

Guest Sasswell

Hello, i just flashed this ROM and i thought i would report a few of the problems i have noticed, hope this helps

• Reboots. As everyone else has mentioned reboots happen randomly and seemingly after installing apps. I have an SD-ext3 partition which i used for link2sd in CM7 however i have not used that in this rom. i am running stock system layout and stock clock speed.
  • I also have had a few problems with the stock browser, these problems are intermittent; i enter a webpage into the address bar, the page loads and you can see it in the tab viewer however when i click on the tab all i see is a white area where the webpage should be
  • Very minor one, when you try preview a notification in the settings the menu seemingly closes and very quickly reopens
  • Sometimes the screen is not as responsive as in previous ROMs i have used (CM7)
  • Google search application has visual tearing
  • No animation when locking screen?
  • Smart keyboard pro laggy
  • Gallery not showing images

Also does anyone know if you can add custom applications to the lockscreen instead of the camera?

Edited by Sasswell

Guest PedroVader

Hello, i just flashed this ROM and i thought i would report a few of the problems i have noticed, hope this helps

• Reboots. As everyone else has mentioned reboots happen randomly and seemingly after installing apps. I have an SD-ext3 partition which i used for link2sd in CM7 however i have not used that in this rom. i am running stock system layout and stock clock speed.
  • I also have had a few problems with the stock browser, these problems are intermittent; i enter a webpage into the address bar, the page loads and you can see it in the tab viewer however when i click on the tab all i see is a white area where the webpage should be
  • Very minor one, when you try preview a notification in the settings the menu seemingly closes and very quickly reopens
  • Sometimes the screen is not as responsive as in previous ROMs i have used (CM7)

New version is on its way, should be today, we've been testing this version for a week or so, its getting better every update.

How close do you think it is to be running stable-ish?

Tilal says he has now fixed reboots......so today it will be running stable :D

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader

F5...F5....

He's offline...I'm watching Tapatalk for him to come back...then it'll be F5 recurring!!!laugh.gif

edit: he's back!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by PedroVader

He's offline...I'm watching Tapatalk for him to come back...then it'll be F5 recurring!!!laugh.gif

edit: he's back!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Here we go again like F5 tag team me and you :lol:

edit: how do you see tilal come back on tapatalk?

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader

Here we go again like F5 tag team me and you :lol:

edit: how do you see tilal come back on tapatalk?

Just wait for the green dot next to the username, if you're offline no dot.

Gotta love Tapatalk, my PC gets next to no use anymore..that's about to change though, starting my MCITP next week.