[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Andymac1969

the ROM seems very stable, but I get no setup screen after installing GAPPS, and the market login is just a blank screen?

Andrew

Edit : Force close fixed it smile.gif

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest JThumar

Ok guys one very basic question..............

The governer is set to 'Performance'. Any chance to make it ondemand or its not advisable ?

H3ROs any plans how to get more battery out of this ? Or ICS itself takes care of that ?

Edited by JThumar

Guest tilal6991

Ok guys one very basic question..............

The governer is set to 'Performance'. Any chance to make it ondemand or its not advisable ?

You can do so under performance in settings - it's recomended to save battery. The default is ondemand and I didn't want to mess around tto much - it'll be back for next time.

Guest JThumar

Okay changed it to ondemand..........tilal i can see much more options in settings. Is it because of CM9 updates or you have added them ?

You can do so under performance in settings - it's recomended to save battery. The default is ondemand and I didn't want to mess around tto much - it'll be back for next time.

Screen just went black and wouldn't respond to any input while idling (seems like proximity sensor? Possibly just my fault if so) but after a restart it seems fine again

Guest JThumar

Tadaaaaaaaa found the bug tilal might be fixing.......no sound during calls......

Did anyone tried calling someone on this. I dont think front speaker for calls is working on this.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Andymac1969

Headphones work fine but no call sound on the handset.......

I don't use my Skate as a phone, but someone a few posts back said headphones where not working :-)

My home screens are smooth but I don't really put widgets on them, I imagine it slows down with widgets but the only screen I use is the main middle one, with a few apps and the power control bar thing, works fine

Guest JThumar

I confirm its a bug as its working fine on other ROMs just checked.

Never mind finally the handsfree with phone has come to use.......tongue.gif

I don't use my Skate as a phone, but someone a few posts back said headphones where not working :-)

Edited by JThumar

There's a few things not working for sure, but at least now it APPEARS Tilal has a stable base to add and fix features, this is going to be such a great ROM for our little strong phones :D