4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Compuman74

Have you tried Widgetlocker? You are requesting an alternative for it :P

Widgetlocker is the app that I use now...

But the softkey are visible, anche the button "ICS style" are not so beautifil...

I see in other ROM an ICS lockscreen with 4 item and where the message button is modificable...

What I ask for is a ICS lockscreen where is possible to add the audio and brightness button...

;)

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I have to say thanks to the developers, great kitchen you have here ;)

But I was wondering if I can wipe /system partition by any way (maybe by script..?), CWM only supports /data and /cache

My Internal memory gets fuller with every flash of a ROM, so I wanted to to a real full wipe with /system too ;)

Another question: is this ROM based on ext3 or ext4?

Thanking you in anticipation ;)

Guest leungclj

sorry for complete noob question, but how long does the first boot take? I have been waiting for 30 mins, and I think i must have broken something...

sorry for complete noob question, but how long does the first boot take? I have been waiting for 30 mins, and I think i must have broken something...

I flashed two baked ROMS and every boot took about 1-2min, so something must be wrong.

Guest rubenGN

My Internal memory gets fuller with every flash of a ROM, so I wanted to to a real full wipe with /system too ;)

Another question: is this ROM based on ext3 or ext4?

System is wiped automatically during ROM installation. I've got 409 MB and have done allot of flashes.

System is wiped automatically during ROM installation. I've got 409 MB and have done allot of flashes.

Hmm thats weird, because when I delete my /data/media (the emulated SD Card) I've got only 12,8GB of 13,3GB free space, before flashing the ROMS I had the full 13,3GB

Just in case do you know any Super Wipe script for this ROM? I still don't know if it's based on ext3 or ext4.. (if ext4, I could use the one from Revolution HD)

Edited by Guest

TeslaLED isn't working for me. The widget doesnt turn the LED on, and in the app the only ones that work are the strobe (flashes 4 times, pause, then flashes 4 times and repeat) and the one where you press to activate.

Did i miss something in the options or something?

Guest sunmanXII

Hello,

I have a question regarding FBSync.

After flashing to this mod I was able to select "sync all contacts" from my FB app. However, I did not see any additional phone numbers in my phonebook after syncing. I was wondering if the fbsync feature of this mod syncs the phone numbers from facebook or just the contacts and pictures.

Thank you.

P.S. I have a verizon CDMA/LTE phone and all of the syncing i was doing was via WiFi. I was just curious if I should wait for a CDMA version of this mod or look at otherwise at importing my facebook phone numbers to my phone.

Guest marcuso

I wonder what the "Videos" app in MCR Kitchen is .. i baked a ROM with that - and can see the app in Titanium for example, but can not launch anything ?!

Anyone knows what that is doing ?

Marcus

Guest Unicornasaurus

TeslaLED isn't working for me. The widget doesnt turn the LED on, and in the app the only ones that work are the strobe (flashes 4 times, pause, then flashes 4 times and repeat) and the one where you press to activate.

Did i miss something in the options or something?

I too had the issue with TeslaLED. There was an update available on the market that fixed it for me.

Flashing ir10-dev right now. My Android OS usage is still higher than my screen-on time. It's been that way ever since I flashed ir9. With light usage I could get 85% after 10 hours, but now I hit 85% after about 3 hours.

Within the first 30 minutes of unplugging it each morning I lose about 5% battery. Again, my Android OS usage is quite high and I feel like it should be quite a bit lower.

Hey may you can include this mod or similar mod into the kitchen? Would be great, I personally like the high values most, but it would be great if the user can choose which one he wants to cook..

Thanking you in anticipation :)

Guest rubenGN

Hey may you can include this mod or similar mod into the kitchen? Would be great, I personally like the high values most, but it would be great if the user can choose which one he wants to cook..

+1 for that.

The high mod is just perfect!

Guest PaulOBrien

Is it necessary? This ROM already has its own brightness mod.

P

Guest rubenGN

Is it necessary? This ROM already has its own brightness mod.

P

The included brightness mod is IMO still a bit too dark. The mentioned one is brighter and also tweaks the grey colors of the Gapps a bit more to white.

Agreed, I use it too, it's good!

P

You could have said sooner :-) Any plans to release another update anytime soon? I'm planning on rebaking latest as my e-mail alerts aren't working when customised with trackball alert pro and hoping this will fix it although I don't want to waste my time.

Thanks

Jamie

Edited by jmagee