4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DarrylUK

Just want to chip in and say thanks. Purchased the $9 ad free account through Filesonic and popped Ir4 on my nexus tonight. Loving the soft key mods (search and double menu key) as well as the improved landscape support.

Can't wait to see what tweaks you come up with next.

Paul I noticed that Gmail asks me every time before downloading the HTML images in the messages, even from the senders I have already put in the white list. Can you check if it's only me?

Guest L10nH34Rt

Since this is a Samsung device, I'm assuming it uses nv and includes an /efs folder... Wouldn't it be sane if there was an option in the kitchen to backup efs folder before flashing?

Edit: Just to clarify, I still haven't received my device. Expecting it to arrive sometime before the end of the week. But while flashing my SGS2 back to stock in order to sell it, my /efs got corrupted for the first time and I was lucky I had a backup... #justsayin

Edited by L10nH34Rt

Guest DarrylUK

Does TrackBall Alert (non pro) work with this ROM? I installed the non pro to try it but it didn't seem to work. I assume that it doesn't require patching as it's built into the ROM.

Guest Danny80y

Love this rom..... but havent been able to get a few things working.

1. No Thinkfree Office

2. Gallery force closes even with the offline one if google+ isn't installed

3. Auto backlight is really low still (IMO)

4. Haven't been able to get trackball pro to work says it doesnt recognize the rom and bootloops if you try to install support within the app.

Its awesome fast tho definitely the best Rom available!!

Since this is a Samsung device, I'm assuming it uses nv and includes an /efs folder... Wouldn't it be sane if there was an option in the kitchen to backup efs folder before flashing?

Edit: Just to clarify, I still haven't received my device. Expecting it to arrive sometime before the end of the week. But while flashing my SGS2 back to stock in order to sell it, my /efs got corrupted for the first time and I was lucky I had a backup... #justsayin

You read my mind, that's already ready to go in. :)

P

1. No Thinkfree Office

4. Haven't been able to get trackball pro to work says it doesnt recognize the rom and bootloops if you try to install support within the app.

1. Should be there, will verify.

2. I removed G+ and used the offline gallery OK, can anyone else confirm?

3. Checking tomorrow.

4. Investigating now, I have been using it OK, will check if a bug crept into Ir4.

P

Guest Danny80y

I have been playing with it and I can get mms going but nothing else like phone or google talk going.... but I guess thats not really your problem.

Edit: managed to get the others..... my bad

Danny

Just flashed a fresh bake and Trackball Alert Pro is working great?

P

Edited by Danny80y

Does TrackBall Alert (non pro) work with this ROM? I installed the non pro to try it but it didn't seem to work. I assume that it doesn't require patching as it's built into the ROM.

Non pro did work for me - but I upgraded to pro in the end. I have noticed tho that the email notification doesn't always work. I turned that intercept off so email is the standard white, and changed the colours for the rest.

Guest FatherD

Just want to chip in and say thanks. Purchased the $9 ad free account through Filesonic and popped Ir4 on my nexus tonight. Loving the soft key mods (search and double menu key) as well as the improved landscape support.

Can't wait to see what tweaks you come up with next.

Off topic: 'Darryl' thats the right way to spell it! ;)

Guest DarrylUK

Non pro did work for me - but I upgraded to pro in the end. I have noticed tho that the email notification doesn't always work. I turned that intercept off so email is the standard white, and changed the colours for the rest.

Bought pro in the end. Couldnt get it working initially, kept missing gmail. I captured the gmail notification manually and disabled and re-enabled pulse notification led from settings. Works perfectly now.

+1 for the battery percentage as well. I dont want to apply the patch as I'm unsure how it will affect the custom button options I selected in the kitchen.

Bought pro in the end. Couldnt get it working initially, kept missing gmail. I captured the gmail notification manually and disabled and re-enabled pulse notification led from settings. Works perfectly now.

+1 for the battery percentage as well. I dont want to apply the patch as I'm unsure how it will affect the custom button options I selected in the kitchen.

Interesting, i'll try playing with it again.

I applied the battery percentage.. it seems to be set to - show search button, show menu botton both sides but NOT always visible.

hmm am i being dense or are the real time effects 'silly faces' etc in the camera missing?

EDIT: Never mind i wasn't in video mode!

Edited by kam187

Guest SilentMobius

Might not be possible but any chance of unblocking the facebook contact sync that google force on the nexus range? I wouldnt know where to start! :)

Google don't "block" facebook sync, they simply don't provide the work-around that faked sync given that FB don't offer a contact API.

Guest siedkins

Lets make it optional as i dont like it :b

Isnt that the idea of the kitchen? Select the mods that you want?

I am +1 for battery % as i am currently using an app that sits in my notification bar and it is much cleaner without it.

Guest Aiman Alorayed

I'm glad to have gotten the premium, Ir4 is amazing !!

Paul, a power menu would do us a great deal, to have a reboot and reboot into recovery option to be added any time soon ?

I don't know why don't they add the reboot at least to the stock android, ever since 2.1 and i always thought that it is A MUST !!

1. No Thinkfree Office

1. Confirmed - thinkfree office is there, remember it doesn't have an icon!

2. Still investigating.

3. Confirmed, fixing now

4. Confirmed working.

P