[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest Josef Prusa

Hi, has anyone tried adding the new Market.app? Installing APK through Astro does not work here. I would not want to reflash just for the Market App alone. Yes, I like the old one better but the new one supports multiple accounts which actually might come in handy...

Plus - I had a GPS related reboot this morning, so I downloaded the CM7 GPS fix and flashed it over FnC. Works great so far...

Guest raverrr

Hi, has anyone tried adding the new Market.app? Installing APK through Astro does not work here. I would not want to reflash just for the Market App alone. Yes, I like the old one better but the new one supports multiple accounts which actually might come in handy...

Plus - I had a GPS related reboot this morning, so I downloaded the CM7 GPS fix and flashed it over FnC. Works great so far...

its not working because i removed the market updater in order to keep the old one. if you want the new one you will need to replace the updater. if you use titanium backup you may be able to restore the updater from a previous backup. and thanks for the info :)

Guest Josef Prusa

its not working because i removed the market updater in order to keep the old one. if you want the new one you will need to replace the updater. if you use titanium backup you may be able to restore the updater from a previous backup. and thanks for the info :)

Thanks. I've been able to restore the Market from an older backup.

Guys, congrats for the very best ROM I have ever tested! smile.gif

Guest raverrr

Thanks. I've been able to restore the Market from an older backup.

Guys, congrats for the very best ROM I have ever tested! smile.gif

I'm flattered. thank you :). RLS 2 will be coming in a few Weeks with some fixes, updates and a few improvements.

Guest Josef Prusa

Hello everyone, another problem - any idea why the Google maps don't update? The app is apparently not signed properly - or so the error mesage says. huh.gif

I have got the Gen1 Blade TPT'ed to GEn2 (via Moldovan..) if that makes any difference.

Joe

Guest n4y4nrules

Hello everyone, another problem - any idea why the Google maps don't update? The app is apparently not signed properly - or so the error mesage says. huh.gif

I have got the Gen1 Blade TPT'ed to GEn2 (via Moldovan..) if that makes any difference.

Joe

All you have to do is uninstall Maps then go to market and then install it again. Easy. :)

Guest ManMetDeHamer

You could use this app http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1355942

use it and click new market, phone will reboot and the new market will be installed.

Guest raverrr

Joe

Oops. My bad. I had this issue to. Nayan is right about the reinstall fixing it. But rest assured this issue will be addressed in RLS2

Guest Josef Prusa

All you have to do is uninstall Maps then go to market and then install it again. Easy. :)

Thanks. It worked OK. Which is strange because I actually had tried this way before posting. Anyway - thanks a lot guys!

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I been using the rom for a few days now, and im loving it!

maybe 1 thing to change in the rom is the autobrightness, it always seems a bit bright compared to in other roms

Guest n4y4nrules

UPDATE: Themes are now back online.

I recooked, uploaded AND tested all of the themes using a slightly different framework allowing people to retain our stock wallpaper when switching between themes. :)

Oh yeah, added MUSTARD THEME too. :P

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Is the stock alarm working for this? Mine wont let me pick the ringtone and only rings for a second. Then it stops ringing

yep mine also dint wake me up this morning :P

i installed ringdroid right after that to fix it.

Question the the creators, can i somehow edit the automatic brightness vallues? they seem a bit high

Guest jonmac73

UPDATE: Themes are now back online.

I recooked, uploaded AND tested all of the themes using a slightly different framework allowing people to retain our stock wallpaper when switching between themes. :)

Oh yeah, added MUSTARD THEME too. :P

Could you post up stock wallpaper please - cant find it in wallpaper - thx.

Plan on keeping lockscreen but may change for homescreen - be nice to be able to get it back if wanted though.

Guest raverrr

Could you post up stock wallpaper please - cant find it in wallpaper - thx.

Plan on keeping lockscreen but may change for homescreen - be nice to be able to get it back if wanted though.

here you go :)

post-926286-0-26082800-1322955355_thumb.

Guest raverrr

Is the stock alarm working for this? Mine wont let me pick the ringtone and only rings for a second. Then it stops ringing

the stock alarm is buggy in alot of 2.3 roms. will get rid of it and use a better one in next release :)

I must say, I'm really liking this ROM, coming from MMHMP. I really like the Zeam Launcher, hadn't seen it before. How can I get the new market though? I don't have an old Titanium Backup like you said in some earlier post.

Guest raverrr

I must say, I'm really liking this ROM, coming from MMHMP. I really like the Zeam Launcher, hadn't seen it before. How can I get the new market though? I don't have an old Titanium Backup like you said in some earlier post.

here you go dude :). install, reboot and voila. should update itself with no issues.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQ8926AE

Guest raverrr

thnx alot!

i've got a question, can you import RTL and hebrew from CM7 mod to this rom?

great one btw

i know nothing about RTL but i think the rom needs to be deodexed for this (whitch it isn't).

yet another thing to add to RLS 2 tho thanks. i'll see what i can do :)