[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

here you go dude :). install, reboot and voila. should update itself with no issues.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQ8926AE

Thank you! I think your ROM is a keeper ;)

edit: About the Alarm (as stated before)... I didn't wake up this morning :P You can try to extract the clock from MMHMP, there it works.

Edited by Arnar

Guest raverrr

Thank you! I think your ROM is a keeper ;)

edit: About the Alarm (as stated before)... I didn't wake up this morning :P You can try to extract the clock from MMHMP, there it works.

i just linked a new theme with some mods if you fancy flashing it. let me know what you think of my battery mod. is the glow to bright?

Guest Josef Prusa

Hello,

me again. What to do about Superuser unable to update due to invalid signature? I cannot uninstall Superuser and reinstall like I did with the Google Maps, can I?

Cheers

Josef

BTW: are you planning any update to your excellent ROM shortly?

Guest raverrr

Hello,

me again. What to do about Superuser unable to update due to invalid signature? I cannot uninstall Superuser and reinstall like I did with the Google Maps, can I?

Cheers

Josef

BTW: are you planning any update to your excellent ROM shortly?

hi, there is a superuser fix on the market that you run then you should be able to update it. im working on RLS2 right now :)

thanks for your continued support :)

Guest Josef Prusa

hi, there is a superuser fix on the market that you run then you should be able to update it. im working on RLS2 right now :)

thanks for your continued support :)

Thanks for the advice, it worked. As for the support - do you have any "Donate here" button or something? I might just click it and send you a beer or two through PayPal. :-)

Josef

Guest raverrr

Thanks for the advice, it worked. As for the support - do you have any "Donate here" button or something? I might just click it and send you a beer or two through PayPal. :-)

Josef

there is no donate link yet. but there will be when we we upload the second release :)

Guest raverrr

The miui launcher is half in chinese!!

Any solution?

if you mean the icons on screen that are labled in chinese, jusst delete them. some are empty folders and some are apps. none of witch you will need.

bit of sloppyness on my part i'm afraid. once i found a working version i really wasnt to bothered about those details lol.

Guest raverrr

This may also be something you want to consider for a future release: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1230464 EDIT: oops wrong link, I'll update if I find it :P

Wouldn't be able to help you do it though, unfortunately, but good luck with all your work :)

this is amazing! unfortunately i dont think the change will make much differance. maybe even raise more issues. but i will try it :). if i'm wrong and it is much quicker than the more common memory tweaks, i will include it. and set it to boot with the values i find best. good find! :)

Guest raverrr

Still love this rom, it seems to be the best battery life of any roms i tried this far!

maybe a tip for the rls2 http://android.modac...32#entry1859532

I just flashed the v3 thats in there and it works just fine no need for roaming to use data connection on my phone

hmmm... i dont use roaming in order for my data con to work. was yours not working?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

hmmm... i dont use roaming in order for my data con to work. was yours not working?

I think its becouse here in the netherlands we have a lot of virtual providers.

these dont have networks of thier own, and there for i guess i need to enable roaming to be able to use the other provider's network.

For some reason i keep getting reboots while using gps on this rom, yesterday i was using facebook checkin and it rebooted twice while searching for a gps location

Guest n4y4nrules

Fish'N'Chips RLS2 COMING SOON...

When we, and our other testers, are satisfied with the stability we shall update our Fish'N'Chips ROM page here on Modaco.

Both myself and raverrr have full time day jobs, but put most of our spare time into fiddling with Androidyyyy stuff.

Tonight we will start Flashing, Testing and Tweaking Fish'N'Chips RLS2 on our own devices.

break out the pizza :), its going to be a long night...

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest McScruff

Can't wait for the second release, but back to this one..

Battery life is amazing, i would call myself a heavy user, through the day im always on 3g or wifi (for whatsapp messenger), browing the net for at least 2 hours a day, a few calls and quite a few texts. I also play games on there for about 2 hours a day. The battey life lasts me atleast a full day with al this (CM7 lasts 1/2 to 3/4) and if i dont use my phone as much i have got 2 days use out of it. 2DAYS!!!

It's very fast, and i don't see any lag anywhere, not had any weird problems with it, the only thing i havn't tested is skype calls as some roms do this out of the loud speaker, i hope this doesn't :)

Overall this is the est rom i have used to date, just beating blade mix and destroying cm7 so thankyou

Guest raverrr

Can't wait for the second release, but back to this one..

Battery life is amazing, i would call myself a heavy user, through the day im always on 3g or wifi (for whatsapp messenger), browing the net for at least 2 hours a day, a few calls and quite a few texts. I also play games on there for about 2 hours a day. The battey life lasts me atleast a full day with al this (CM7 lasts 1/2 to 3/4) and if i dont use my phone as much i have got 2 days use out of it. 2DAYS!!!

It's very fast, and i don't see any lag anywhere, not had any weird problems with it, the only thing i havn't tested is skype calls as some roms do this out of the loud speaker, i hope this doesn't :)

Overall this is the est rom i have used to date, just beating blade mix and destroying cm7 so thankyou

your welcome :).

Great rom (with the alamfix). ;-)

I use this rom since yesterday and only one thing does not work (i only found this one): The XT9 text input don't work. I've tried English and German language. If I activate it, an error message appears on the screen and I have to choose the Android keyboard to write any other word.

Does everyone else has his bug?

Guest raverrr

Great rom (with the alamfix). ;-)

I use this rom since yesterday and only one thing does not work (i only found this one): The XT9 text input don't work. I've tried English and German language. If I activate it, an error message appears on the screen and I have to choose the Android keyboard to write any other word.

Does everyone else has his bug?

yes i believe everyone will be getting this error unfortunatly :(. ill see what i can do. apart from that what are your first impressions?. do you like the lockscreen? the reason i ask is i may keep the lockscreen in RLS2.