[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest gypsy214

i tried to open Market and it fc on me. then tried TB to get my apps the process was fine but my app drawer still have the stock apps its like it did not installed any

edit... another thing after long use the phone freeze on the home screen ?

Edited by gypsy214

Guest TripNRaVeR

i tried to open Market and it fc on me. then tried TB to get my apps the process was fine but my app drawer still have the stock apps its like it did not installed any

Market FC indeed, my apps did install correctly.

Seems that superuser is somewhat messed up

Will fix those today. Going to sleep first :P

edit:

seems that rebooting is fine most of the time, well i'm really going to sleep now will look further when im awake again

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest davidevan84

Just curious what do you think will be the next things you plan to fix? Do you think you will start with the kernel or work on things such as wifi working without apn or other bug fixes etc?

Sms works for me.

The lockups are related to the kernel, it seems that some parts are missing.

To improve stability make sure to disable all network monitoring parts, i will make new kernel what will greatly improve the stability.

If you found anything that also helps to kill lockups let me know.

On first boot it would be the best to leave the phone for 30 seconds after you see the setupwizard. I find that better but its up to you.

Mirror:

http://www.mediafire...ctye73lck2s686w

Guest Arz Bhatia

It's good that you stood up for yourself Trip :) Thanks from all of your fans side. Looking forward to use your ROM as a daily driver when it's time.

Take care..

Guest atticus182

Will fix those today. Going to sleep first :P

Glad to have you back dude, don't let them get to you, we really appreciate your work :)

I wish you the best of luck fixing issues that are still present, as soon as wifi and data are working properly I'm going to try again!

Cheers and goodnight/morning

Guest Gazza10

Sms works for me.

The lockups are related to the kernel, it seems that some parts are missing.

To improve stability make sure to disable all network monitoring parts, i will make new kernel what will greatly improve the stability.

If you found anything that also helps to kill lockups let me know.

On first boot it would be the best to leave the phone for 30 seconds after you see the setupwizard. I find that better but its up to you.

Mirror:

http://www.mediafire...ctye73lck2s686w

Thanks Trip, appreciate your hard work and will download nowbiggrin.gif

Guest manelriells

Thanks Trip,you talk with facts and this is acting like a real man,if the others want only to look to you instead of working by themselves is only his problem,you are the man and remember:

Don't let the bastards grind you down¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Guest manelriells

Thanks to a message of dano79 in the other thread I have get to start the rom,I was stucked on splash screen and with alpha1 had no prblems,solution is this:

"Do a battery pull then reboot it will boot after that This is what I had to do each time" dano79's words,thanks very much man¡¡¡¡

Guest zetnord

Hi Trip (Nice)

Nice dude..what a nice job (again) from you..

just try a couple scoop

mobile network, sound, 2D/3D graphic, tethering works fine yes is work

radio work fine on 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M

..back again later trip..once again what a delicious ice

Trip, amazing start. Market crashes though. Hopefully fix the wifi as well tonight and soon the camera to get a fully working (first! ;) ) ICS ROM for sensation :)

Guest Grudgie

I also flashed the rom..

I added for sample the agenda widget on homescreen but then if u want to go to app drawer, u wont get into te app drawer.

and u cant remove the widget from the homescreen.

I love this rom. So far I got when sometimes if I select an app in the dock they will disappear and I can't select anything as well as market crash and a random reboot. Thank a lot Trip. Can't wait for kernel fix and next update.

Edited by Zehlek

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just noticed when someone calls me who is not in contacts list it shows the location from where the person is calling :unsure:

Cool!

edit:

working on the kernel but having a hard time integrating qta

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Arz Bhatia

Just noticed when someone calls me who is not in contacts list it shows the location from where the person is calling :unsure:

Cool!

edit:

working on the kernel but having a hard time integrating qta

And QTA is? :unsure: