[ROM] TXG (CM6.1 mod), updated 2012 02 02

Guest twrock

Guest twrock

Great ROM!

Sadly, my stock headset's button does not want to work at all with this ROM.

Any suggestions?

My stock headset has no buttons, so I can't test anything about that. I'm sure there is some way to map the button to make it work correctly, but I don't know how to do it.

Have you tried the Styx rom to see if it works there? That rom is sort of a follow-up to this one, and it is the rom I have been using for some time now.

Edited by twrock

Guest theprincemoh

i wanna ask u some things

first : i am on a rom now it is awesome its stock froyo for my u8230

so some problems with me i wanna ask u if this rom dosn't contain that problems

first: when i call some thing like 888# to know my balance the message that show up have like a mixed letters and it is look like (%#!@#%^%@$@#!$!@)

second:the apps loading very slow when turn on it take about 5 mints until i can use the phone

just this what is annoying me

now : to what is the different between the two roms that u put in the subject ? txg and txg-tw07 ???? and which one is better for me i am from Egypt

And thx verry much

Guest twrock

i wanna ask u some things

first : i am on a rom now it is awesome its stock froyo for my u8230

so some problems with me i wanna ask u if this rom dosn't contain that problems

first: when i call some thing like 888# to know my balance the message that show up have like a mixed letters and it is look like (%#!@#%^%@$@#!$!@)

second:the apps loading very slow when turn on it take about 5 mints until i can use the phone

just this what is annoying me

now : to what is the different between the two roms that u put in the subject ? txg and txg-tw07 ???? and which one is better for me i am from Egypt

And thx verry much

You have no need for the Chinese language support in TXG-TW. I don't know if this rom has the problem or not. I no longer use or support this rom. I suggest the you use this rom: Styx. Please note the support file for Arabic if you need that.

• 1 year later...
Guest abdulhady

Hi twrock,

You mentioned in the first post of this thread that to install the TXG07 ROM, a u8230 user has to run the original ROM and should not flash the official U8220 updates.

I already have the official update installed. i.e, my current firmware version is: 2.1-update1

Do you have any clue how to uninstall that update and return back to the original 2.1 ROM?

I ready tried to install the ROM on the 2.1-update1 firmware but then I had no 3G. Do you think this is relevant to the firmware version or may be because of something else?