TripNiCE - Ice Cream Sandwich Discussion Thread | Latest - TR001B

Guest Arz Bhatia

I hope that Trip has not come down with the flu or worse as we have not heard from him for a couple of days.

I hope he's kicking back enjoying some time to himself.. he'll sort this HWA business out when he gets around to it.

Re low in call volume.

Dunno if anyone else has tried this but it worked for me.

I went into the dialler & before dialling the number I was able to press the vol key up from the default (around 60%?), then once on the call the volume was fine.

Previn

Realised it didn't actually do anything, just coincidence that particular call was better. Tried on a different number & it made no diff....

Edited by previn

Guest SlasherX

I just got hold of a Sensation and was looking into using this build BUT I get the boot loop no matter what I try (clear data/cache/dalvik, pop battery out). This is also happening with the most of other custom roms. Can someone help on this regard, I dont know where else to look... and for consistency sake, I want to keep to this rom and not using the info for other roms

Guest threeeye

APP file you can open with 7zip

JAR file you can open with winrar

suc6

The problem is not with the unpacking, it is with the REpacking...

It needs to be packed in a way + signed...

Guest Arz Bhatia

The problem is not with the unpacking, it is with the REpacking...

It needs to be packed in a way + signed...

WinRAR can never extract or compile encrypted APKs i.e - Any APK

Like I said, use Apk Manager or Apk tool.

Guest ronaldramsayii
Re low in call volume.

Dunno if anyone else has tried this but it worked for me.

I went into the dialler & before dialling the number I was able to press the vol key up from the default (around 60%?), then once on the call the volume was fine.

Previn

I've tried that and it didn't work for me. For some reason or another it doesn't adjust for me.

Guest ronaldramsayii
I just got hold of a Sensation and was looking into using this build BUT I get the boot loop no matter what I try (clear data/cache/dalvik, pop battery out). This is also happening with the most of other custom roms. Can someone help on this regard, I dont know where else to look... and for consistency sake, I want to keep to this rom and not using the info for other roms

You may have a bad download. Try redownloading and flashing again.

Guest Josh's Sensation

B) First off, Great Rom. I can't wait to buy this brother a beer (Waiting until pay day)

Next up bugs:

Major bugs:

-Reboot while making phone calls, I never make it past the first word (I read in the forum a fix for it, so I'll check it out)

-Reboot while opening maps: I uninstalled the application and installed it again, seems to be working fine.

Minor bug:

-While on Data, it will lose connection randomly while I am downloading something and then it comes back a few minutes later.

- I could not open super user, I uninstalled and reinstalled, it works.

Again, great rom. Can't wait for the next update!

Take care. B)

Loving this ROM and I'm currently using it as my daily driver.

The only issues I have had are low in-call volume and music played out loudspeaker tends to distort (seems louder than it was on gingerbread, doesn't sound good for the speaker).

I also had the problem with lack of facebook sync but I purchased HaxSync off the Android Market which takes care of that perfectly :)

edit: typo correction

Edited by djvk

Since we haven't heard from him in a few days, I would suspect that he is either A) relaxing like a boss which he deserves or B) is going to make a really awesome announcement like a beta and have fixed the major issues with the rom E.G. HW, BT, Phone volume. or C) is slowing down a bit since it is the holidays cool.gif

Guest Mulletcutter

Since we haven't heard from him in a few days, I would suspect that he is either A) relaxing like a boss which he deserves or B) is going to make a really awesome announcement like a beta and have fixed the major issues with the rom E.G. HW, BT, Phone volume. or C) is slowing down a bit since it is the holidays cool.gif

maybe going through the new kernel that htc dropped

Guest Shagman68

anyone know what is going on with this ROM, have not heard anything from TRIP hope all i good.

Let the poor guy off the hook for Xmas and New Years. Nobody wants to do any work for two weeks.

Let the poor guy off the hook for Xmas and New Years. Nobody wants to do any work for two weeks.

follow him on twitter, I linked him a very special ROM!!! ICS directly from HTC! ;)