TripNiCE - Ice Cream Sandwich Discussion Thread | Latest - TR001B

Guest Arz Bhatia

Guest Arz Bhatia

Fellow members,

You are free to discuss the ROM over here in this thread, but if there are any reports regarding this thread, this might get closed down too.

Hi guys, I just want to notify that Italian language is not working (writing sms' i mean).

Keep working, this is a very well done work :)

Even after flashing the Gapps package?

Guest Dave1972

Ok i hav e a question, i have flashed the rom with a fullwipe, but but my powerbutton does not work, sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesnt, i have to do a batterypull to make it reboot, no i have seen that there something else to flash also after i flash the rom, what is the name of that and will it resolve my problem ?Also browser is not working for me :(

Edited by Dave1972

Guest eggyenergy666
Ok i hav e a question, i have flashed the rom with a fullwipe, but but my powerbutton does not work, sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesnt, i have to do a batterypull to make it reboot, no i have seen that there something else to flash also after i flash the rom, what is the name of that and will it resolve my problem ?Also browser is not working for me

Its a deep sleep issue;) in the closed threat is s link from a member who puted another kernel from the release before this one inside and that one doesn't have the issues:)

Guest Dave1972

Its a deep sleep issue;) in the closed threat is s link from a member who puted another kernel from the release before this one inside and that one doesn't have the issues:)

Ok and do you have a link for me or do you what page ?.....you have a idea for my browser problem also? it does work but not showing good... EDIT....found it and flashing now ;)

EDIT:

Browser is fixed with this

• Type "about:debug" into your address bar, press enter
  • Open the browser settings. You will find some new options, select "debug"
  • Disable "Enable OpenGL Rendering"
  • Browser fixed

Edited by Dave1972

Guest eggyenergy666

Ok and do you have a link for me or do you what page ?.....you have a idea for my browser problem also? it does work but not showing good

EDIT:

• Browser fixed

http://www.mediafire.com/?66ve1v9ws65s716

here my dude! this is the modified one[=

Guest eggyenergy666

Thanks dude..found it and flashing now

For me its working without any problem for one day now, no reboots or lockups, its the 77a kernel btw;) and its nice Nd fast!

Guest unfnknblvbl

For me its working without any problem for one day now, no reboots or lockups, its the 77a kernel btw;) and its nice Nd fast!

Surely the 77a kernel is introducing a bunch of other stuff into the mix though? Such as no HWA?

Guest Dave1972

Ok now i have installed it and configured my phone...do i have to flash the gapp now?

Guest Dave1972

Surely the 77a kernel is introducing a bunch of other stuff into the mix though? Such as no HWA?

Prob not but i rather have a phone without any issues like going to deep sleep :)

Guest eggyenergy666

Ok now i have installed it and configured my phone...do i have to flash the gapp now?

wich gapps? the normal gapps are pre-installed? or you mean the extra? once setup i think you can flash these;)

Guest eggyenergy666

maybe but one thing is sure and it's stunning fast bro! it's just an solution before next update;)

Guest Dave1972

wich gapps? the normal gapps are pre-installed? or you mean the extra? once setup i think you can flash these;)

Yes, the extra i mean :) thanks for youre help :)

Ok and do you have a link for me or do you what page ?.....you have a idea for my browser problem also? it does work but not showing good... EDIT....found it and flashing now ;)

EDIT:

• Browser fixed

Thanks it worked

I have the same issue, even with the old kernel :(

Hey can someone tell me how can I get mms working? Like to send and receive pictures and the headphones doesn't work either when plugged it into the phone? :(

You need to edit your APN Settings for APN TYPE put in default,supl,mms