[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest lilhugo

I allready have an Arc rom for Pyramid, but why would anyone want it? We are happy to get rid of sense vendor s*** :P

Hahah honestly, I wouldn't mind trying it out. Also TouchWiz. =p I know they're crap compared to aosp, but it'd be fun to test out. :)

Guest hardaysknight

is anyone else having this problem? In all of Trips ICS roms, my speakers sound like they're busted. This is without any sound effects too...any fixes?

DAMMIT TRIP. The AOSP ROM is now awesome (I tested), new MIUI version is awesome (I tested) , and your updating CM9 today which will probably also be awesome.....I CANT FREAKIN PICK WHICH ROM TO USE AS A DAILY DRIVER NOW. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

BTW...which do you use most as your daily driver? Which one do you guys choose? Im gonna post this in ALL 3 THREADS just to get as much feedback as I can on which to use. I cant handle all this awesomeness.

PS- CM9 ROM is the only ROM that has CRT animation right? Or am I confused. Sorry..too much switching ROMS for me lately :)

Edited by Dai323

Guest ImOnAGoat

Trip, any changelog for Beta4, or only the 'Jack' fix?

changelog on previous site. jack always worked for me...

I can't choose which ROM...this or Miui V4....I think I might try miui tonight

Guest -JuAnItO-

WOW!!! finally soft reboots gone..

STABLE - FAST - NICE BATTERY

but is there some apps won't installing in my Sensaion after installing AOSP ROM like Tapatalk :(

Guest patrickmoraal

ok i need help first time ive ran into a problem when updating to the Next level , Rom gets locked up and shuts down at ICS Bootup Screen

EDIT: Forget it i forgot i had switch my Firmware for Beta 003 all is fine now if anybody runs into my problem flash the firmware in the Thread posted by Trip , about to start testing Thanks TRIP biggrin.gif

I flashed Trip's firmware first from that thread and after that I flashed AOSP 004B. But I'm stuck with loops on boot up....

Searched the thread, but didn't find a solution. Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Guest Vierbergen Tim

Hi guys...

Is there a reason why trip is using an old bootloader and radio ? HTC has released an update a month ago along with one of their roms...

second. After doing trips PG58IMG update I'm not able to install anything (recovery). Can't mount /cache/recovery/....

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi guys...

Is there a reason why trip is using an old bootloader and radio ? HTC has released an update a month ago along with one of their roms...

second. After doing trips PG58IMG update I'm not able to install anything (recovery). Can't mount /cache/recovery/....

I'm using no old bootloader and no old radio. Bootloader is 1.27 so dont know where you got youre info from but its completely wrong

Guest patrickmoraal

I'm using no old bootloader and no old radio. Bootloader is 1.27 so dont know where you got youre info from but its completely wrong

Trip can you help me?

Flashed your firmware and AOSP 004B and stuck at bootup screen.

No matter what I try can't get my phone to boot properly... Tried different PG58IMG's.

Can you give me a quick step by step guide to solve my problem?

THANKS!

Guest motopaddy

Trip can you help me?

Flashed your firmware and AOSP 004B and stuck at bootup screen.

No matter what I try can't get my phone to boot properly... Tried different PG58IMG's.

Can you give me a quick step by step guide to solve my problem?

THANKS!

Seems I have two accounts... This is the right one, the one I always use.

Can you help me Trip?

Guest Vierbergen Tim

http://android.modaco.com/topic/351060-firmware-tripndroid-mobile-eng-htc-powered-firmware-upd-06-02/

I've downloaded the PG58IMG here... it changed it back to 1.23 instead of 1.27.

And after the update something changed... so recovery cannot mount/open /cache/recovery and because of this I'm not able to install zips anymore...

Can u help me out ?

Guest motopaddy

Hmmm... Can't seem to get my Sensation back to lifesad.gif

Tried every firmware package out there and several guides... None seems to work for me.

Can anybody help me?

This really sucks and can't think of any other way to get my phone to boot properly again...

Thanks!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hmmm... Can't seem to get my Sensation back to lifesad.gif

Tried every firmware package out there and several guides... None seems to work for me.

Can anybody help me?

This really sucks and can't think of any other way to get my phone to boot properly again...

Thanks!

Run an RUU from windows and start from the beginning. You'll only learn from it

Guest Vierbergen Tim

wipe / format your cache, done.

looks like it wasn't the cache part....

It was my f*cking power button.. it was kind of blocked each time I pressed it I actualy pressed it twice... install zip from sd card (press) cancel (press)... so it went straight back to the menu :-)

Guest rowdyrauter

Yes, I had to reflash to a diffrent firmware I had and it worked. I got stuck the bootup splash screen and it did not go anywhere. So I had the worng frimware I guess, But I have learn you do need the correct firmware tyo make it work. But it is rock solid and the only thing I can think of that is a major fix is the video camera not working.

ok i need help first time ive ran into a problem when updating to the Next level , Rom gets locked up and shuts down at ICS Bootup Screen

EDIT: Forget it i forgot i had switch my Firmware for Beta 003 all is fine now if anybody runs into my problem flash the firmware in the Thread posted by Trip , about to start testing Thanks TRIP biggrin.gif

Guest zn_skadoosh

http://android.modac...ware-upd-06-02/

I've downloaded the PG58IMG here... it changed it back to 1.23 instead of 1.27.

And after the update something changed... so recovery cannot mount/open /cache/recovery and because of this I'm not able to install zips anymore...

Can u help me out ?

i have the same 1.23 hboot after flashing the firmware also

Guest stonew508
DAMMIT TRIP. The AOSP ROM is now awesome (I tested), new MIUI version is awesome (I tested) , and your updating CM9 today which will probably also be awesome.....I CANT FREAKIN PICK WHICH ROM TO USE AS A DAILY DRIVER NOW.

BTW...which do you use most as your daily driver? Which one do you guys choose? Im gonna post this in ALL 3 THREADS just to get as much feedback as I can on which to use. I cant handle all this awesomeness.

PS- CM9 ROM is the only ROM that has CRT animation right? Or am I confused. Sorry..too much switching ROMS for me lately

I know I'm going insane its like Christmas banged my birthday and had tripplet roms. Seriously, someone help me decide I'm too weak to do it.