[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest vorBeth

Well, I'm checking this threads from September regularly (at least once a day), and remmeber very well how it's started. Bulling is maybe STRONG word but pushing over limit is completely true. Never mind, if your intention was to force Trip to comply with GPL than you should report him right away, think that everything will be different. Now , it looking stupid and without solid argument.

Cheers

I reported him numerous times, he was also in talks with at least one moderator regarding GPL compliance.

His failure to follow the site rules is what got him banned, plain and simple.

I'm sure if you ran a forum and had a user who, even after being told, continued to break the rules you would ban them too.

I get there are those of you who think Trip is a God, but lets hit the truth, He is in this for the $$$ too.

Just check his own thread history.

I recall at one point he had a lack of donation's so announced he would stop unless people showed appreciation again.

I'm trying hard here not to cause a mass flame war between everyone, we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Mine is that MoDaCo, even the whole Android open source scene will be better without TripNRaVeR and his 'fan boys'

I saw this in the Xbox & PS3 hacking scene, it's a shame, greed > community.

As for if Cyanogen or anyone else adopted his code, so what, he could claim bragging right's, but that's not enough for him.

My GPS fix should prove that, I fixed one thing for him, He went off in a tantrum, claimed my fix "didn't fix s***" and vowed if I continued to 'help' him he would stop development.

Guest ManCityFC

I reported him numerous times, he was also in talks with at least one moderator regarding GPL compliance.

His failure to follow the site rules is what got him banned, plain and simple.

I'm sure if you ran a forum and had a user who, even after being told, continued to break the rules you would ban them too.

I get there are those of you who think Trip is a God, but lets hit the truth, He is in this for the $$$ too.

Just check his own thread history.

I recall at one point he had a lack of donation's so announced he would stop unless people showed appreciation again.

I'm trying hard here not to cause a mass flame war between everyone, we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Mine is that MoDaCo, even the whole Android open source scene will be better without TripNRaVeR and his 'fan boys'

I saw this in the Xbox & PS3 hacking scene, it's a shame, greed > community.

As for if Cyanogen or anyone else adopted his code, so what, he could claim bragging right's, but that's not enough for him.

My GPS fix should prove that, I fixed one thing for him, He went off in a tantrum, claimed my fix "didn't fix s***" and vowed if I continued to 'help' him he would stop development.

You sound like a child slagging off another child with a better BMX than yours. But you have what you wanted, and all his little 'fanboys' have left MoDaCo. So you can sleep easy now can't you? You might want to take a look at your own ego before calling other people about theirs. Do you have a donate button on here or XDA or do you only develop for the love of Android?

Guest petar.bgd

This is and must be just a kernel issue. That is the only thing that must be followed by GPL rule.... As for kernels , i use and check frequently some very respected names, faux ,shown, doomlord, trinity..... yes they are publishing work, no problem, but I din't saw any contribution by users of their work. The main thing here is implementation of AOSP and thats the big deal, since the well implemented kernel is key to success for porting AOSP. So , even if i disagree with his decision I can understand him. You will see when CM goes official how many ports we will see for Sensation - at least 5, now there is none. That joke of aosp inquisition leave their users for half of month with "something is going wrong with my seni", or striped down sense ( he done it in 5 hours)... wtf? But donation buttons are always at visible place altogether with sentences like "buy me a votka shoot" and similar BS, calls for help of buying devices, lap tops, toilet paper.... Why then judging Trip and left others alone? And finally , really think that there is no BIG BUCKS in this and that he is just enjoy in attention his getting for doing this ( if i was in his place, i will be too).

• 1 month later...
Guest nyballa

The answer to that is quite simple, head over to my firmware topic and read the first sentence :huh:

Hey Trip, which firmware topic are you referring to? I am confused as to why my installation is stuck at bootloader.

Thanks!

Guest nyballa

so far i know i dont have super cid.. pfff.. ffs! i still dont get it... why your firmware doesnt work on my phone.. and gives me bootloops!

did you figure it out?

• 2 months later...