[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Video not working (for now) Picture from 5mp to VGA WORKING (other resolutions is camera editting) will be done later!B)

Flashlight FIXED!

btw: NO SENSE, NO SLIMMED DOWN true AOSP ;)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest K1UTCh809

it does work for some of us if you use the correct settings..best suggestion, try to flash it again use wipe everything and try again with the settings if not, other settings

now i am wondering what did u do that is working for u and not others cuz i did the exact thing and nothing even i reset the APN to default n nothing

Guest soroush0313

Video not working (for now) Picture from 5mp to VGA WORKING (other resolutions is camera editting) will be done later!B)

Flashlight FIXED!

btw: NO SENSE, NO SLIMMED DOWN true AOSP ;)

I hope to see new version with working cam soon. I don't know why people speak about you like this over xda Trip, Loving your work.

im going to make your life much easier..uninstall the one you already have on your phone and install this one

using an older Gmail is not considered a fix... it's a replacement, huge difference.

Guest TripNRaVeR

There is still a issue (not a bug) you need to switch to video camera before being able to take decent pictures. Otherwise the flash is not working and the screen is black. Have no clue what this about lolz :lol:

I don't know why people speak about you like this over xda Trip, Loving your work.

I'm thinking of making the update with camera only available to modaco members by putting it behind a link for registerd users only. That keeps them away because on xda no links are allowed B)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Chilled26

I'm thinking of making the update with camera only available to modaco members by putting it behind a link for registerd users only. That keeps them away because on xda no links are allowed B)

Good idea except they like breaking the rules and will link it anyways. >_>

Guest eggyenergy666
There is still a issue (not a bug) you need to switch to video camera before being able to take decent pictures. Otherwise the flash is not working and the screen is black. Have no clue what this about lolz

I'm thinking of making the update with camera only available to modaco members by putting it behind a link for registerd users only. That keeps them away because on xda no links are allowed

Good point my friend

Guest dvandit

i had some reboots with maps, facebook, font installer ...

i hope these will be fixed and display in gmail that bug in apps will be fixed as well

great improvements every update trip , keep up a good work

Guest Jiggs82

There is still a issue (not a bug) you need to switch to video camera before being able to take decent pictures. Otherwise the flash is not working and the screen is black. Have no clue what this about lolz :lol:

What would be a cool thing to do also is to add a 4g icon mod/patch for us US users:)

Guest vikorth

I'm thinking of making the update with camera only available to modaco members by putting it behind a link for registerd users only. That keeps them away because on xda no links are allowed

Trip, pls don't release before the webview bug is fixed. I feel that is very basic need of a smartphone. I so much want it use this beta but can't with this bug. Can't read html and not pdf with my favorite pdf reader ezPDFreader. Not demanding but just making a request. Thanks.

So..first post here :-) First off, I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this ROM. I have used literally all the sensation ics roms available, and while all are good so far, this version really takes the cake. Really impressed and greatful man.

Im also happy to be here on these forums. Ive been on xda for a long time and when I first found miui and brought it to xda, they really supported me alot. Xda isnt perfect, but I ll always support the community there as they have supported me.At the same time, your history and story really sadden me, as xda has lost truly a genius of a member. I really hope one day that the whole issue gets sorted out, as we could really use you over there.

But back on topic...great work, awesome rom, and Im soooo glad you got camera working!

Guest K1UTCh809

hey this guy is good as long as u dont make him go crazy n take his time lol but then again if he was to live near ill buy him a box of beer just so he can chill n relax while doing the ROM lol :D

That would be awesome.

After one day of usage... Conclusion: this should still be an alpha, HWA is still not fully functional, videos don't work properly(not youtube video, actual rendering of videos) webview issue is defiantly from HWA which is also the cause of mis-functionality in gmail, mail and thousands of other apps, anything that uses a web view. This issue has greater precedent the camera lulz.

Guest atarantino

Trip ur too much of a pimp when it comes to programming. I for one would like to thank you for all your hard work and am anxiously awaiting any and all updates. Your version of ICS is by far the fastest of the bunch!

Guest Pyromatic18

What about a work around by making camera launch in video camera by default ?

Guest JLAVOIE

Switching from back to front and back again also works.

Guest Ch1naman

Is it just me or is ICS' scrolling through long lists "stickier" than Gingerbread? What I mean is the scrolling physics don't seem to feel as "loose"... I'm not sure how to word it.

Is it just me or is ICS' scrolling through long lists "stickier" than Gingerbread? What I mean is the scrolling physics don't seem to feel as "loose"... I'm not sure how to word it.

Not for me, I find ICS runs smooth, especially Trip's