[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Chilled26

Any feedback on smoothness? Anyone knows how it is compared to other senseless ICS roms?

Also anyone noticed improvements with more sense removed?

Acore is contacts and all related try a reflash

I imported vcf file to test, dont know what you tried?

Well after installing system tuner pro and enabling force CPU online on boot. It feels more smooth then most of the other senseless roms but still not as smooth as AOSP. Great work nonetheless!

Edited by Chilled26

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, i think i've found the problem.

Your AOSP rom may be creating corrupted vcard backups? my first ever original backup worked..

I imported a vcf from my aosp rom.

Guest llKNOTTYll

Hmm, this is very puzzling. the vcard opens fine on windows, just wont import, and it originates from the phone? :S

edit: just couldnt get it to work, installed go contacts ex and imported that way

Edited by llKNOTTYll

Guest llKNOTTYll

gapps wont work either.. anyone else got this? constant loading....

EDIT: got it working, wouldnt load through mobile network, soon as i used wifi it worked. not sure why..

Edited by llKNOTTYll

Guest Jiggs82

I cant get mms to work on this rom as well:( im on TMOUS but i know theres a fix for it does anyone know whats the correct APN for htc ics? Thanks in advance

Edit: Found the fix, DELETE all the other APN's except T-Mobile Data and type these commands from post #308 as shown:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=20680312&highlight=mms+not+working#post20680312

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest phillthorpe1

still had the text problem on Facebook and also another app(Lingo) then I installed the Roboto font

via Font Installer and both were fine. Gmail worked from the start.

Tried my service providers apn settings for mms but they dont work. Dont care because I dont use that

anyway

Runs fairly similar to parrotZ rom BUT when I tried his new one last night he suggest to update the

Firmware 1.20000. So I did and it locked my bootloader. Had to go to HTC dev website and use their

boot unlocker, which worked like a charm. But now they have my details, so my warranty is finished.

So beware!

Considering Trips rom is approx 160 mbs smaller than parrotz it is amazing that Trips runs with less

problems.

Seems now that I can have a rest from flashing! untill Trips new aosp rom comes out ..

Thank you very much Trip, very fast and thorough job!

Guest K1UTCh809

I cant get mms to work on this rom as well:( im on TMOUS but i know theres a fix for it does anyone know whats the correct APN for htc ics? Thanks in advance

Edit: Found the fix, DELETE all the other APN's except T-Mobile Data and type these commands from post #308 as shown:

http://forum.xda-dev...ng#post20680312

i tryed that n still dosent work figuring it out why :(

Guest schwederino

I have to say, though you might notice a difference compared to your aosp rom its a huge differnce compared to any other sense based rom (and i think i've tried them all). Its much smoother and snappier and really feels fast to me!

Thanks a lot for this rom - i will keep this as my daily driver until you iron out the last few bugs in your aosp rom.

I already donated yesterday and will do that again for this beauty!

Guest intervigil

Crash on phone call looks like it's being caused by this to me:

http://pastebin.com/fdTY1B32

I'll post up the whole thing somewhere if you want, but this is the only fatal exception in the logs that isn't related to the media scanner.

EDIT: missing function is in original HTC framework.jar

Edited by intervigil

Guest Jiggs82

i tryed that n still dosent work figuring it out why :(

Yeah for some reason its acting weird to me ,like i can receive pics but when my says sent the recepient still says they havent received it ..odd:( plus the mms app forcecloses hopefully there a fix for this asap!

Guest schwederino

I'm not sure if I am missing out on something but i looks like the fastboot option is enabled and there is no way of really powering off except pulling the battery.

edit: trying to power off for the second time doesnt do anything anymore at all...?

Edited by schwederino

Guest phillthorpe1

I'm not sure if I am missing out on something but i looks like the fastboot option is enabled and there is no way of really powering off except pulling the battery.

edit: trying to power off for the second time doesnt do anything anymore at all...?

mine doesnt have that problem.........

yes it does, i thought it had powered off but it only turned the screen off.

restart doesnt work the second time either

glad I had the quick boot app on there, it works

Edited by phillthorpe1

Guest K1UTCh809

Yeah for some reason its acting weird to me ,like i can receive pics but when my says sent the recepient still says they havent received it ..odd:( plus the mms app forcecloses hopefully there a fix for this asap!

mines is still stuck in sending and if some one send me a pic it still wont download :(

Guest Jiggs82

mines is still stuck in sending and if some one send me a pic it still wont download :(

Hmm that's not happening to me. Make sure you type everything exactly how its written from that xda link I sent u and delete all the other apn's except the T-Mobile Data one

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest phillthorpe1

Hmm that's not happening to me. Make sure you type everything exactly how its written from that xda link I sent u and delete all the other apn's except the T-Mobile Data one

That will only work if you are a T-Mobile customer though, wont it?

Guest Jiggs82

That will only work if you are a T-Mobile customer though, wont it?

Yes supposed to. But something still is incorrect and my other guess is that the picture size has to be 1000k and its 300k so that's why the images ain't downloading or being sent...yea its weird smh