[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

The tittle has changed [1 hour after download]

Does this mean you are uploading in 1 hour :)?

@ kelzsoca,seeing as you have the name ice armor for your rom,I thought maybe you might like this bootanimation,its cyanogenmod7 with a ice look about it

Credits too: http://forum.xda-dev...86#post12635886

They are horiontal ones,but one attached here is vertical,normal bootanimation.

edit: Downloading :D :D :D

bootanimation.zip

post-796032-0-21924000-1327161068_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Very impressive,and proximity sensor looks like it working right. And I love how you changed android default bootanimation to ice armor,very cool.Does this build have the undervolt mod ?And I think that wallpaper looks awesomesmile.gif

Edited by Guest

Great job friend ... congratulations!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">I love roms Nv and am using it at the moment and seems to be very nice the way it is behaving!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Just the touch that I'm finding it a little more than having resistive force in finger to scroll the canvas and open applications!On the other this great ...<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Stays in peace!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?)
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO (Normal?)
  • There's a force close when you select to restore the default camera settings
  • I'm seeing some orange text instead of blue text in a few areas

Otherwise everything else works and looks great :)

Edited by H3ROS

Can you sync google contacts? i just do notget the option!

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings"
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO

Otherwise everything else works and looks great :)

@ xyxy

As a test I just switched to a 200MB TPT and reinstalled the ROM and the market is not included. In fact when the ROM first started it doesn't even ask me to add an account :blink:

Edited by H3ROS

@ xyxy

As a test I just switched to a 200MB TPT and reinstalled the ROM and the market is not included. In fact when the ROM first started it doesn't even ask me to add an account :blink:

Full wipe clean install and market there for me.

And just to confirm,I just looked in the zip and vending.apk is there.

Edited by Guest

Nothing here and I've tried 3 times.

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system. It drops me into the home screen every time, but I'm not worried about that if parts of the theme are still orange and camera settings are causing crashes (hint: I hate orange).

Edited by H3ROS

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system.

after the rom install, the Market is only active during the net will appear...apologize my english is poor

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system. It drops me into the home screen every time, but I'm not worried about that if parts of the theme are still orange and camera settings are causing crashes (hint: I hate orange).

Redownload rom, The market apk is in the rom so it would seem your zip is corrupted.

Open the rom zip go to system/vending.apk,if not there is problem with your download.

Also the graphical issues you see are theme related,so simply switch theme.The first thing I do on a cm rom is switch to honeycomb theme or Sony sekhons onyx theme.

Edited by Guest

@ pandalorian & xyxy

That could be why. I think I installed a notepad application so that I could copy my key, then I connected to WiFi but no market appeared. Maybe I needed to reboot.

@ jikobutsu

I always check hashes on things like this. I wouldn't want to flash something that will brick my phone ;)

Thanks for the suggestions anyway. I may try out the Honeycomb theme, if it's the one from XDA and it's alpha 4? Or is it the launcher theme?

Edited by H3ROS

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?)
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO (Normal?)

- In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?) - No, proximity (re)calibration, usb charging from ZTE BladeParts...

- There's a force close when you select to restore the default camera settings - CM bug, sorry

- I'm seeing some orange text instead of blue text in a few areas - theme bug(???), use a different themewink.gif?