[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

People are flashing the gapps but still doesnt work they just need to know what apps to flash because your gapps from the ics thread does not seem to be working for me at least

Guest TripNRaVeR

People are flashing the gapps but still doesnt work they just need to know what apps to flash because your gapps from the ics thread does not seem to be working for me at least

Thats correct, they will not work because they are adapted for that specific rom

Thats correct, they will not work because they are adapted for that specific rom

Different base gotcha.. Music is nice and loud sounds good... Just googled cm9 gapps gonna flash in a sec

Edited by Dano79

GPS still doesn't work... only major thing that's keeping me from using it as a daily. :(

Also, the 4g (H) indicator doesn't work. Only 3g and edge.

And in-call mute still doesn't work.

Otherwise, its the most stable ICS from I've used to date.

Thanks.

Edited by gbzbar

Guest wizern23

for those looking. go to http://download.cloc...cs-20111128.zip for the latest gapps i can find. One thing i noticed is that the camera app is set to 5mp with no choice of 8mp. the quality is that great either. but overall its really fast. thanks for the work man.

EDIT: the calendar didn't seek after a reboot. might be something on my end though.

Edited by wizern23

Guest wizern23

GPS still doesn't work... only major thing that's keeping me from using it as a daily. :(

Also, the 4g (H) indicator doesn't work. Only 3g and edge.

Otherwise, its the most stable ICS from I've used to date.

lol well it's technically not really 4g anyway. it doesnt mean you arent getting the speeds. do a speed test to make sure. otherwise i wouldnt worry about it

Guest TripNRaVeR

for those looking. go to http://download.cloc...cs-20111128.zip for the latest gapps i can find. One thing i noticed is that the camera app is set to 5mp with no choice of 8mp. the quality is that great either. but overall its really fast. thanks for the work man.

Camera is 8mp and multiple choices to choose from i just made a picture on 8mp and 6mp widescreen

lol well it's technically not really 4g anyway. it doesnt mean you arent getting the speeds. do a speed test to make sure. otherwise i wouldnt worry about it

I know, that's why I said that the 4g indicator didn't work, not that 4g didn't work. Its not going to keep me from using the rom, just a bug to be aware of.

Guest wizern23

Camera is 8mp and multiple choices to choose from i just made a picture on 8mp and 6mp widescreen

hmm okay. thanks. that means the gapps i flashed changed the camera as wel. that probably messed up my calendar too.

EDIT: yea it was my GAPPS that messed stuff up

Edited by wizern23

Guest dvandit

flash player has some bugs, one line in the video is like corrupted and when i got full screen then the video is stuck and audio is still going

sorry i just found out that flash player with that bug is only happening in some kind of flash players, not all of them

Edited by dvandit

Guest seadersn

will do a little bug list and eventually some fixes :)

not possible atm, and done already from other users...

Edited by seadersn

Guest Lucas Childers

Thanks a bunch trip! The second or third reply helped me fix everything, flashed Gapps and your WiFi fix, and this thing is AMAZING. Haven't put enough time in it to really test the battery, but it is very fast!

Thanks,

Lucas

Guest WebMatze

Any advice to fix GPS ?

I tried to manually put gps.conf file from quattro into System\etc but no result.

My navigation software knows when gps is enabled or not, but no fix...

Thanks a bunch trip! The second or third reply helped me fix everything, flashed Gapps and your WiFi fix, and this thing is AMAZING. Haven't put enough time in it to really test the battery, but it is very fast!

Thanks,

Lucas

If my post helped, click thanks. Thanks. :P

Guest Six6Sicks

Camcorder doesn't work.

Seriously? This is why I can't stand going to any Android related forums anymore.

From OP......ON THE VERY 1ST PAGE!!!!!!!!!

Known issues:

Bluetooth not working

Video recording not working

Edited by Six6Sicks