CyanogenMod Thread Locked?

Guest Dai323

Guest petar.bgd

Get system tuner pro, then u can force CPU online

I'll be careful with that.. in Sensation threads on XDA that was indicated as a problem, first as faster draining of battery, overheating and soft booting. Tried myself and got resets after 30 min. Can't make a claim that will happen to everyone, but its not bad to know.

Guest Mulletcutter

I'll be careful with that.. in Sensation threads on XDA that was indicated as a problem, first as faster draining of battery, overheating and soft booting. Tried myself and got resets after 30 min. Can't make a claim that will happen to everyone, but its not bad to know.

I didn't say it was good, of course battery drain, I did it for like 3 minuets....it runs smooth just the way it is.

What firmware are most of you using with Trip's CM9? I'm running 3.24 from xda's Sensation forum, but I'm wondering if it would be better to go with Trip's custom fw.

Rather than PAY for system tools pro you can get the free version to set the speeds then download Romanbb's Bloater.apk and get Lee's dual core script, dont have to pay anything then. The latest version of system tools free works fine with OC.s