[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare
Next version will android 4.0.4 or 4.0.3

4.0.4, maybe 4.0.5 if it will be ready :P

And what's the thing of the next beta?

I hope data but not sure, in overall, thing I fix taster than other 2

Guest Lens_flare
then lens you can improve the number of FPS?

seems I have already done all that I can. kgsl ported, hwaccel already there..what else, uhm?

Guest ltpitt
Are: Mobile data, camera and usb storage

My two cents: camera on this phone is useless... even if it can't be fixed it won't be a loss :)

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest fabiorino

My two cents: camera on this phone is useless... even if it can't be fixed it won't be a loss :)

Emm wait. Camera is very useful and it's a problem if it won't ported

Guest th3punisher87

we are so anxious to have the second beta of CyanogenMod 9 in our terminals that does not matter if the room does not work for now .. : D

Guest ltpitt

right but don't forget: no camera - no Torch..

I do agree, mate: the torch is a must have tool for a mobile phone but data working is definitely much more important :)

PS

You can get a spectacular torch keyring at decathlon for 4 euro that works with a dynamo so no problem for that :D

Guest fabiorino

I do agree, mate: the torch is a must have tool for a mobile phone but data working is definitely much more important :)

PS

You can get a spectacular torch keyring at decathlon for 4 euro that works with a dynamo so no problem for that :D

Ahahahahha!

Guest Lens_flare
data working is definitely much more important

ok will be my first priority.

You can get a spectacular torch keyring at decathlon for 4 euro that works with a dynamo so no problem for that

-___-

according your logics you could also buy a Nokla for mobile data, wifi and much more.. then a handycam for camera, then mp3 player for mp3 etc.. but why you need a smartphone then? :D

Guest fabiorino

Maybe i'm going to say a crap. Perhaps the torch works only for two second because the current remains in a condenser that discharge, like the behavior of flash. You have to find a line code that speaks about that....

Guest Lens_flare
Perhaps the torch works only for two second because the current remains in a condenser that discharge, like the behavior of flash. You have to find a line code that speaks about that....

WHAT? :D

torch works only 2 seconds because camera works only 2 seconds then fails to load, then of course exception is thrown and torch is ending up his job..

Guest fabiorino

WHAT? :D

torch works only 2 seconds because camera works only 2 seconds then fails to load, then of course exception is thrown and torch is ending up his job..

AAAAAAAHHHH camera works only 2 seconds! I didn't know! PS fabiorino is a noob please don't kill him!

Edited by fabiorino