[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest deksman2

Yup... upon trying to open up youtube, it immediately crashes (stops working). Using the latest ICS (28/06).

Other than that and the obvious jerky video playback, ICS works ok.

It will be interesting to see what JB brings to the table.

Guest kaherdin

Dudes, regarding the Youtube-app-thingy-issue...

- On my device, running CFX 28/6 I cant watch Youtube in HQ at all. Because of my settings in Youtube (When on Wifi use HQ) the app always crashes when trying to watch vid's at home (my wifi is on here).

...so, try unboxing that checkbox and try the vid's in LQ.

But you probably already know this

//Noobie-YouTubii

Guest MadeInBeats

So, guys. Since the last update, does YouTube fail to load and work for everyone?

If YT HD doesn't work on on ICS, I doubt it'll work on Jellybean!

Guest Mahesh Sharma

Anyone have touch issue while charging from wall socket? usb charging works fine but not the wall socket one.. it happend after update.. any idea anyone? i dont want to clean install it :| rest all are good :) smoother than the previous ones :D

Guest Felsch

ok im being serious here, i cannot find the download link for the actual rom...can anyone help me :c

In the first post:

"Goo - Download"

It's download you need to click, als comes around once, so it should not be hard to find.

Guest iBanana

I'm experiencing the same problem with keyboard lag with some applications.

For instance I used to run the app "Metatrader 4" on my ZTE Blade (Sapo A5) without problems, but now i can't run it, when I need to use the keyboard the app hangs/lags/closes and sometimes the keyboard pops out but with the keys hidden, I can press the keys .. but i can't see them on screen. Then after a few seconds program hangs.

If anyone could try this app in the market to test it out it would be great "Metatrader 4" from "Metaquotes" company.

I don't have problems with other apps that I've tested so far. Just this on in particular.

Can anyone try this app and see if the same problem occurs? It's anoying that this app stopped working properly after I updated to this rom.

The problem seems to be related to the app or the rom and not the keyboard.

Guest tilal6991

Just to inform everyone about how progress on Jelly Bean is going.

After a lot of thought, I have decided that I am not going to port Jelly Bean to the Blade. This is because of two main reasons:

1. I no longer have a Blade so it is tricky at best to port an unknown OS
  2. KonstaT has released a very nice build of Jelly Bean which is pretty much equivalent to what I would have released - why release another, pretty much identical build?

So I'm not going to release it. This may change later on or it may not. Right now I can not say.

Guest zedosagrioes

Hi there!

I can't download the ROM neither the GAPPS from the link provided on the 1st post. I've already tried several times, but nothing... Can someone share it with me please, via dropbox (zedosagrioes) or something?

Congratulations to all who are working hard on it!

Edited by zedosagrioes

Guest vasiloy

Hi Gays,

Can someone send a dl link to KonstantsT JB. :)

Search the forum under blade section and I wouldn't recommend it as it is a pre-alpha meant for devs and testers.

P.S. I believe u meant "guys".

Guest KenBW2

After a lot of thought, I have decided that I am not going to port Jelly Bean to the Blade. This is because of two main reasons:

2. KonstaT has released a very nice build of Jelly Bean which is pretty much equivalent to what I would have released - why release another, pretty much identical build?

So I'm not going to release it. This may change later on or it may not. Right now I can not say.

Thanks for the great work in getting us this far, the work you've done will easily form the basis for any Jelly Bean build which may or may not be achieved for the Blade, so your work will live on. I'm sure I won't be the only Blade owner who's grateful for bringing us such a stable and performant ICS

Guest bruno_257

Hello all and since this is my first post I would like to thank everyone and especially the devs for giving our blade a new life!

Can anyone try this app and see if the same problem occurs? It's anoying that this app stopped working properly after I updated to this rom.

The problem seems to be related to the app or the rom and not the keyboard.

Well I have the same problem but with the Metatrader 5 app on my blade (Optimus San Francisco) but I usually get around it just by closing/opening the app again. The thing is this only occurs on the login screen so I always save the credentials on the phone so the next time the app starts I dont need to use the keyboard again.

Guest minifig

One more feature in the next build along with gps being fixed.

Is it just me or are the buttons of the navbar not in the same order as the hard keys on my Blade (which are Home, Menu, Back)?

Is there any way to change this sequence?

Guest Hayden3430

Is it just me or are the buttons of the navbar not in the same order as the hard keys on my Blade (which are Home, Menu, Back)?

Is there any way to change this sequence?

The order is default and set by cyanogenmod so its very likely to be different from device to device, you can easily edit the Navigation bar under the settings, it a little tricky to get used to but you'll work it out.

Guest accyuklad

i got a problem when i use music app i cant turn down the volume it stays the same volume anyone got this issue but with headphones plugged in they fine

Edited by accyuklad

Guest iBanana

Hello all and since this is my first post I would like to thank everyone and especially the devs for giving our blade a new life!

Well I have the same problem but with the Metatrader 5 app on my blade (Optimus San Francisco) but I usually get around it just by closing/opening the app again. The thing is this only occurs on the login screen so I always save the credentials on the phone so the next time the app starts I dont need to use the keyboard again.

Thanks for the update.

I still have the same problem on Metatrader 4 app, I can't save credentials because the app stops or hangs before I try to input some data.

Guest minifig

I do hope you continue on releasing new CFX's for the blade??

Guest tilal6991

Nope. That's it from me for now. CFX is discontinued. KonstaT has brilliant ICS and JB ROMs out - I strongly recommend switching to them.