---removed---

Guest tillaz

Moved back to V5.....UI seems to crappy at times and dont like the ADW launcher home button cool.gif.....it would be great if you can port the signal boost and dolby on atomic in V6...

if it was possible, i would not have made this rom and just made v6 with dolby, anyway you can easily change the launcher

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Thanks will do that !!

Any specific reason why nofrills shows min freq as 125 and max as 245 ? or i need to change it ?

Done golauncher and i love the ROM now laugh.gif

Freq is proper now 800-245

if it was possible, i would not have made this rom and just made v6 with dolby, anyway you can easily change the launcher

Edited by JThumar

Looks like another great ROM out there, tillaz. Great job!

Just a simple question with hard answer maybe :) What is the culprit of porting Dolby to other roms, e.g. to unbranded 2.3.5?

Is it just a question of framework (system) or is it kernel dependent?

Looks like another great ROM out there, tillaz. Great job!

Just a simple question with hard answer maybe :) What is the culprit of porting Dolby to other roms, e.g. to unbranded 2.3.5?

Is it just a question of framework (system) or is it kernel dependent?

not sure really but would say the files that need moded are framework settings.apk, libs, bin. probably lots of nasty smali hacking

iv never even looked in to it to tell the truth, if you decompile settings.apk you could look to see what its triggering when turned on

<CheckBoxPreference android:persistent="false" android:title="@string/close_dolby_sound_title" android:key="close_dolby_sound_mode" android:summary="@string/close_dolby_sound_summary" android:order="4" android:disableDependentsState="true" /> 

think its deep in the framework

Edited by tillaz

Guest JThumar

Was wondering how will dolby change music on a mobile....now i know how....just plugged in my headphones for some music !!ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by JThumar

Guest manny0123

couldn't install, it said installation aborted. I'm using v4.0.1.5. it said the same on v5. I don't understand why its saying that because I had no problem putting v4 on or other atomic roms. I was able to put ice armor and cm9 on recently. so why am I able to install them but not this or v5 any ideas?

Downloading V6 now, I have stuck on V3E until now as it was stable enough for me but as this will probably be the final one I might as well get me up to date again :-)

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Downloading V6 now, I have stuck on V3E until now as it was stable enough for me but as this will probably be the final one I might as well get me up to date again :-)

ditto :D

couldn't install, it said installation aborted. I'm using v4.0.1.5. it said the same on v5. I don't understand why its saying that because I had no problem putting v4 on or other atomic roms. I was able to put ice armor and cm9 on recently. so why am I able to install them but not this or v5 any ideas?

can you tell me the exact error it gives

Edited by tillaz

Guest manny0123

can you tell me the exact error it gives

All it says is

Finding update package ...

Opening update package...

Installing update ...

Installation aborted

doesn't say anything else any ideas?

@tillaz,

Found a bug.

Set statusbar brightness to Auto/0/40/100

Now when you select 40 from statusbar,really it is auto and auto is 40.

Also this bug is on Atomic v6.

Edited by Guest

Guest Wacky.ddw

I flashed it yesterday, and i was impressed!

+ The first thing ive noticed is all the numbers on the keyboard are there :)

+ I really like the bar with he batterylife, But how do i change it to the blue thats used everywhere else? (Whats the number?)

+ Nice splash screen, it shows two splash screens now but it doesnt bother me since the second one is very nice :D (do you have the BMP so i can flash it over the first one as wel?)

- Wifi wasnt working (Downloading the new version right now)

- Go laucher looked really fancy, this one... I hope this one isnt in ATOMICv6 as well. I dont understand why you canged it GO laucher had more options and looked better :)

This ROM is even better for me then atomic since i only use my phone as mp3 player. So battery life is the most important feature :D And it allready was insane on Atomicv5 I had it running for 4 days now :o

Guest JThumar

Oh no......same launcher is there on V6....need to change it !!

Battery life is not that good on this so far as compared to Atomic.......standby eating up 7 % in three hours.....

I flashed it yesterday, and i was impressed!

+ The first thing ive noticed is all the numbers on the keyboard are there :)

+ I really like the bar with he batterylife, But how do i change it to the blue thats used everywhere else? (Whats the number?)

+ Nice splash screen, it shows two splash screens now but it doesnt bother me since the second one is very nice :D (do you have the BMP so i can flash it over the first one as wel?)

- Wifi wasnt working (Downloading the new version right now)

- Go laucher looked really fancy, this one... I hope this one isnt in ATOMICv6 as well. I dont understand why you canged it GO laucher had more options and looked better :)

This ROM is even better for me then atomic since i only use my phone as mp3 player. So battery life is the most important feature :D And it allready was insane on Atomicv5 I had it running for 4 days now :o

Edited by JThumar

Oh no......same launcher is there on V6....need to change it !!

Why?

ADW EX is far better than GO gas guzzler EX.

And it is very customisable like GO.

There is launcher pro,but it is long overdue an update.

Edited by Guest

Guest Wacky.ddw

Why?

ADW EX is far better than GO gas guzzler EX.

And it is very customisable like GO.

There is launcher pro,but it is long overdue an update.

Well the theme is allways getting better on Atomic, The silver Icons from Go launcher look very clean/stylish and matched the theme. While the black plate on this launcher looks .... On GO launcher you can hide apps from your appdrawer like the GO keyboard, clock widget and all the other crap you never use.

But it doesnt matter people who want an other laucher can change it themselfs i just dont understand why people would prefere this over GO laucher.

EDIT: can we flash the better battery life kernel over this ROM to?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

I agree about the launcher. Go launcher's theme looks nicer, it's options are more useful (hide apps, task manager, application history) and it's really smooth for me even with the best animations in use.

How do you get the default wallpaper back after changing it by the way? It's not listed under wallpapers.

@ tillaz

Is there a way to disable the ZTE boot logo?

Edited by H3ROS

i also prefer go launcher but i im sure all those extra features are draining battery faster, it could possible return as default though.

also i hate how they update it every other week with pointless stuff you cant see or benefit from , this means you end up with the launcher on system and in data (i supposes the answer to that is just don't update lol)

Edited by tillaz

I ve been using Go Launcher for quite a while now. The last few days i installed ADW on Atomic V5 and i was very impressed. I found a really nice theme and a nice wallpaper and i am sticking with them what ever ROM

post-943423-0-29942900-1329420706_thumb.

use HEX ff30addb

you would have to see Frankish for that, he added it when he added init.d support to the boot.img

Edited by tillaz

I agree about the launcher. Go launcher's theme looks nicer, it's options are more useful (hide apps, task manager, application history) and it's really smooth for me even with the best animations in use.

How do you get the default wallpaper back after changing it by the way? It's not listed under wallpapers.

i will add it to the wallpapers for next release, or you can download it from the atomic thread (last page)

@ tillaz

Is there a way to disable the ZTE boot logo?

i will ask D3ABL3 if he can remove it so there are 2 to pick from (with or with out)