---removed---

Guest tillaz

Wifi is not working for me, i have an error message phone can't write mac address any ideas??? I downloaded it two hours ago, I supose that the first post link has wifi fixed, sorry for my english

Edited by gacama

Guest Wacky.ddw

Doesnt matter :) you said both kernels? Under atomic v6 there was allready a kernel for better battery life. Or did i flash something wrong.

Or do you mean the kernel to add CPU settings? I think I remember you saying changing govenors dont change anything?

Offtopic: Does anyone have a clue why i cant connect to www.psx-scene.com, ive tried 4 pc's and ive tried to reset my router its like they IP banned me :P But that would make no sence all my friends can connect :s

If the phones using 800MHz then isn't it going to use more battery at the moment anyway?

This ROM could do with these changes:

1) Update the hosts file so that it blocks some adverts

2) A battery mod to make it look closer to ICS / Atomic

3) Giffgaff network name is cropped

4) There's updates available for google voice and maps

The ROM itself is great, but I'm starting to think if Dolby audio is all it's cracked up to be because to me, personally, it sounds better with it disabled via Player Pro with the DSP addon.

If the phones using 800MHz then isn't it going to use more battery at the moment anyway?

This ROM could do with these changes:

1) Update the hosts file so that it blocks some adverts

2) A battery mod to make it look closer to ICS / Atomic

3) Giffgaff network name is cropped

4) There's updates available for google voice and maps

The ROM itself is great, but I'm starting to think if Dolby audio is all it's cracked up to be because to me, personally, it sounds better with it disabled via Player Pro with the DSP addon.

host file i used

# last updated:   Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:57:31 GMT
# entries: 2766
# format: hosts (hosts -- in hosts file format)
# credits: Peter Lowe - [email protected] - http://pgl.yoyo.org/
# this URL: http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/serverlist.php?showintro=0;hostformat=hosts
# other formats: http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/formats.php[/xml]

[b][u]

[/u][/b]

if you have a more up to date one or know were to find one i will add it, not got time to look at the moment

the rest will be added to v2 though

Edited by tillaz

Wifi is not working for me, i have an error message phone can't write mac address any ideas??? I downloaded it two hours ago, I supose that the first post link has wifi fixed, sorry for my english

have you recently unlocked your phone ?

or unlocked a while ago but only used cm7?

error message phone can't write mac address = this is the error from unlocking & not restoring mac addresss.

on about wot is your mac address ?

have you recently unlocked your phone ?

or unlocked a while ago but only used cm7?

error message phone can't write mac address = this is the error from unlocking & not restoring mac addresss.

on about wot is your mac address ?

Yes but I change my macaddress with hex editor, I've used atomic v5 and no problem with wifi

I'd noticed that Default App Manager Lite was displaying adverts, and so was Pansi. I fixed it by installing AdFree Android. I'm not sure what lists it uses though sorry.

I noticed on Atomic v5 that AndroZip had an update and it wouldn't install because it was the paid version. Maybe that should be replaced with the free ES File Explorer?

Thanks for your time and all of the work you've put into these ROM's.

Guest Anthony1989

Also what kernel would you say is best?

And would i be able to flash the better battery life kernel over from atomic and if i can could i also flash one of these kernels from here or not?

Thanks

EDIT: Only realised kernel 2 was uploaded sorry.

Edited by Anthony1989

I'd noticed that Default App Manager Lite was displaying adverts, and so was Pansi. I fixed it by installing AdFree Android. I'm not sure what lists it uses though sorry.

I noticed on Atomic v5 that AndroZip had an update and it wouldn't install because it was the paid version. Maybe that should be replaced with the free ES File Explorer?

Thanks for your time and all of the work you've put into these ROM's.

can you pull the host file from system/ect and attach it, should be the updated version

Tillaz just to let you know, kernel 1 and 2 dont direct to the download mate.

Also what kernel would you say is best?

And would i be able to flash the better battery life kernel over from atomic and if i can could i also flash one of these kernels from here or not?

Thanks

there not uploaded yet, crappy minus is not working lol its struggling to upload a 3mb file

the options that say stock are the better battery life version, if you need vpn i would use number 3

Edited by tillaz

I love this rom very much. Unfortunately the Link2SD malfunction/ instability made me turn back to Ceco's Skatie which is very stable in this aspect.

link2sd works for me

Guest Wacky.ddw

I love this rom very much. Unfortunately the Link2SD malfunction/ instability made me turn back to Ceco's Skatie which is very stable in this aspect.

When you flash your ROM configure link2SD reboot see if it works. Then turn auto link off go in titanium backup start restoring when it goes over 1% turn auto link back on and it should just restore :) (It works on Atomic and Logic)

If thats what you mean by Link2SD malfunction?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Petesky

Yes, just open the zip and replace the launcher apk before flashing.

I can't wait to try out this rom after work tomorrow. I've been waiting for an updated rom with Dolby for soooo long.

Great work as always tillaz!

Whats program should be used to do this , I used Winrar to open and replaced Launcher.apk with Go Launcher ex,

I then re Zipped the package to a zip file file but after flashing I dont have any launcher and after re-booting

I'm stuck at the android screen,

seemed pretty straight forward but not working for me

Guest razzmataz1478

Whats program should be used to do this , I used Winrar to open and replaced Launcher.apk with Go Launcher ex,

I then re Zipped the package to a zip file file but after flashing I dont have any launcher and after re-booting

I'm stuck at the android screen,

seemed pretty straight forward but not working for me

You don't unzip it

Just open the .zip by double clicking it, navigate to launcher.apk right click and delete, make sure the new launcher is named properly (just rename it to launcher) then drag and drop it into the .zip where you deleted the old one.

Guest JThumar

I have replaced the launcher with GO launcher and it works fine for me !!

Best is extract the laucher from V5 and put it in V6 zip.....

You don't unzip it

Edited by JThumar

Guest razzmataz1478

Tried again without unzipping , same result , rom installs fine before I tamper with it LOL

And do you have a copy of the original or have you downloaded it again because I don't think you can use the one you rezipped

Heres my current modified build:

http://www.mediafire...gyb8od9xnjrjbml

Changes:

• New hosts file
  • Replaced the launcher with GO Launcher EX
  • Replaced AndroZip with ES File Explorer
  • Updated Google Maps, Street View and Voice Search

If it had the power icon from Atomic v5, the ZTE logo removed and the giffgaff network name fix then it'd be pretty much perfect :P

I was thinking about removing Google maps, Street View and anything else that's not essential and then downloading stuff from the market instead. Doing things this way would mean that the system never gets stuck with an older version of the software that's using up memory.

I will remove this post either when tillaz releases a new version or if he isn't happy with me posting a modified version.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

You happy with battery ?

Heres my current modified build:

http://www.mediafire...gyb8od9xnjrjbml

Changes:

• New hosts file
  • Replaced the launcher with GO Launcher EX
  • Replaced AndroZip with ES File Explorer
  • Updated Google Maps, Street View and Voice Search

If it had the power icon from Atomic v5, the ZTE logo removed and the giffgaff network name fix then it'd be pretty much perfect :P

I was thinking about removing Google maps, Street View and anything else that's not essential and then downloading stuff from the market instead. Doing things this way would mean that the system never gets stuck with an older version of the software that's using up memory.

I will remove this post either when tillaz releases a new version or if he isn't happy with me posting a modified version.