---removed---

Guest tillaz

You happy with battery ?

My battery life has been fine. I just wish the power icon was the same as Atomic's as I feel the circular one is too large when compared to the wireless and signal icons.

I was going to try an overclockable kernel, but the stock kernel is 800MHz and is designed for the ZTE Skate so it's not a port like the others. Also there's 3 to pick from and I've no idea which one is aimed towards battery life.

The Android version is 2.3.4 which was said to use more battery than 2.3.5.

2.3.5 changes:

Improved network performance for the Nexus S 4G, among other fixes and improvements

Fixed Bluetooth bug on Samsung Galaxy S

Improved Gmail application

Shadow animations for list scrolling

Camera software enhancements

Improved battery efficiency

@ tillaz

One application that's missing from this is the history cleaner. I've added that back to my modified version (not the one I uploaded) but I was wondering if there's any reason you left it out?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest coffer88

Ho guys, anyone getting problems with recovery? I had problems today using igo satnav and tried to use recovery to restore a backup. All 4 backups gave an MD 5 error. yhey all worked while running ice armour. I had to reinstall ice armour zip file to get me going again. anyone else had this problem, also with the satnav?

Hello there,

Thanks you (one more) Tillaz for your tremendous work!!!

In the terms of link2sd I'm having the worst time in this rom!!!

It simply doesn't work as it should!

Every time I reboot the phone I get errors having to do a quick reboot.

Can only put link2sd to work with vfat partitions :(.

Does anyone have a way to put link2sd work 100% without errors with this rom?

Thanks very much for any ideas!!!

Guest Andymac1969

Hello there,

Thanks you (one more) Tillaz for your tremendous work!!!

In the terms of link2sd I'm having the worst time in this rom!!!

It simply doesn't work as it should!

Every time I reboot the phone I get errors having to do a quick reboot.

Can only put link2sd to work with vfat partitions :(.

Does anyone have a way to put link2sd work 100% without errors with this rom?

Thanks very much for any ideas!!!

Not sure why you would have the errors, I did the three wipes, installed the ROM, then downloaded links2sd, applied it on EXT3, rebooted the phone, added the links and its been faultless. Is your SD card partitioned right?

Andrew

Edited by Andymac1969

Hi there,

I've installed the rom 3 or 4 times and always had the same result.

I loved the look and feel of this rom.

The link2sd is by default in the rom, so I don't know how you downloaded it, but nothing there.

When I first start the link2sd it asks me for the format of the partition. The only type of partition that doesn't give a mount error is fat32. Even then when I reboot the phone I always get an error that the partition wasn't mounted as it should and that I would have to do a quick reboot.

The applets that are in the partition won't load on boot. Have to delete them and put them again on desktop... :(

The system is not usable as you can see.

If you have a hint would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Not sure why you would have the errors, I did the three wipes, installed the ROM, then downloaded links2sd, applied it on EXT3, rebooted the phone, added the links and its been faultless. Is your SD card partitioned right?

Andrew

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hi there,

I've installed the rom 3 or 4 times and always had the same result.

I loved the look and feel of this rom.

The link2sd is by default in the rom, so I don't know how you downloaded it, but nothing there.

When I first start the link2sd it asks me for the format of the partition. The only type of partition that doesn't give a mount error is fat32. Even then when I reboot the phone I always get an error that the partition wasn't mounted as it should and that I would have to do a quick reboot.

The applets that are in the partition won't load on boot. Have to delete them and put them again on desktop... :(

The system is not usable as you can see.

If you have a hint would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

My suggestion would be to flash your rom again from scratch including all wipes. But before flashing, remove the link2sd apk from the zip and then just download it from the market instead. You could also format your sd card and repartition again before flashing too, to ensure there are no problems there.

It's a bit of extra work I know, but I had the same problem you're having on atomic a while back, and this procedure got it working flawlessly.

i will be releasing v2 very soon....

contacts join fix added to first page...

=======================================

UPDATES

FIXED SET-UP WIZARD

ADDED DEFAULT WALLPAPER

LOGIC-MOD WALLPAPERS

NO WALLPAPER OPTION

FIXED CALL LOG ICONS

UPDATED ALL APPS

ADDED CPU SETTINGS TO LOGIC-MOD SETTINGS

FIXED NETWORK NAMES WITH G

UPDATED HOST FILE

UPDATED ALL APPS

REVERTED TO GO LAUNCHER

REVERTED BATTERY ICON

Edited by tillaz

Please say it will have a battery mod to look the same as Atomic. It's there when the phones charging but then it changes back to the big circle :(

ah, yes it has, forgot i added that.

Guest JThumar

Thanks for reverting the launcher !!smile.gif

i will be releasing v2 very soon....

contacts join fix added to first page...

UPDATES

FIXED SET-UP WIZARD

ADDED DEFAULT WALLPAPER

LOGIC-MOD WALLPAPERS

NO WALLPAPER OPTION

FIXED CALL LOG ICONS

UPDATED ALL APPS

ADDED CPU SETTINGS TO LOGIC-MOD SETTINGS

FIXED NETWORK NAMES WITH G

UPDATED HOST FILE

UPDATED ALL APPS

REVERTED TO GO LAUNCHER

REVERTED BATTERY ICON

Guest TouchyAndalou

I've just realised that I've been singing the praises of ADW launcher this past week, without realizing that it wasn't actually ADW I was using, it was whatever launcher comes with ice armor lol. So ignore anything I've said about ADW, I've never even used it.

The launcher that comes with ice armor is very good however (think it's just called launcher 2.3.5) even if it doesn't offer any customisation options.

@tillaz I noticed that the Dolby does not have option to edit Dolby sound like stock rom.

I tried using the stock music app but it would not install to system/app

In the music app menu there should be Dolby sound effects?

Edited by Guest

Guest Coffer52

Anyone tried using CWM to install a backup? I'm getting MD5 error on all my backups, this has never happened before. A shame I really like this ROM but reverted to Ice Armor. Is CWM updated in this ROM could that cause the MD5 problem?

@tillaz I noticed that the Dolby does not have option to edit Dolby sound like stock rom.

I tried using the stock music app but it would not install to system/app

In the music app menu there should be Dolby sound effects?

it should all be there, as iv not messed with any of the Dolby stuff

Anyone tried using CWM to install a backup? I'm getting MD5 error on all my backups, this has never happened before. A shame I really like this ROM but reverted to Ice Armor. Is CWM updated in this ROM could that cause the MD5 problem?

what version of CWM are you using

it should all be there, as iv not messed with any of the Dolby stuff

Just done a clean install and I cannot see the Dolby options in music app.

It was there in bluemonte wasn't it?

Guest desalesouche

@t tillaz

hi .i would like to know if is possible to port your work about dolby digital in another rom?....i mean rom cm6 or cm7.2 for huawei u 8220/82230...would you agree and advice me?

thx :)

Edited by desalesouche

@t tillaz

hi .i would like to know if is possible to port your work about dolby digital in another rom?....i mean rom cm6 or cm7.2 for huawei u 8220/82230...would you agree and advice me?

thx :)

i really cant help you with porting Dolby as its enabled by default in the orange stock rom, witch this is based on.

Guest Coffer52

what version of CWM are you using

CWM v 4.0.1.4 blue font, previous version I think had a brown font. I'm touring NZ at.the moment so the satnav is very important. That's why I've gone back to Ice armor.

Guest FatLadZ

LOGICMOD.jpg

Windows defender is reporing the zip as potentially unwanted behaviour.

why is this?

Im sure its safe as houses but just wondering what makes defender see it as a threat?

LOGICMOD.jpg

why is this?

Im sure its safe as houses but just wondering what makes defender see it as a threat?

it looks like the host file for blocking adds its what windows is pointing at, its ok its not a trojan lol

Edited by tillaz

Guest razzmataz1478

LOGICMOD.jpg

why is this?

Its seeing it as a threat because windows has its own hosts file that windows knows you can tamper with, for example a virus could live in there, or you can enter websites in their so you won't get caught out by an updater when you have pirated software. But don't worry it'll be fine :)