[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Amelo007

No. I've tried before and it's essentially impossible. That's why there's never been a port before.

Well, we can't get everything, right?:P anyway, why isn't my phone charging? It's connected to my computer and nothing happens..

Guest Akash P

Currently using 220Mb stock partition.

I'm Having major issues with the ROM.

1. Force-closes in the initial setup. The initial setup is painfully slow.

2. There is no overclocking option in setting! I managed to download No-frills from the market only to realize there is NO ROOT! (superuser access)

3. The "about phone" option in settings does not respond!

4.Most of the apps i open, just end up opening with a black screen and dont respond at all.

On the brightside, Mobile Data works as it should. Market works fine, Downloads are quick. Phone charges as it should, I did get a reboot when i connected my charger for the first time. Headset works fine. wifi connectivity is smooth.

The ROM in itself is BEAUTIFUL! Looking forward to future bug free releases.

Edited by Akash P

Guest fedezubo

first impressions? Smooth as hell, no crashes yet, no blackscreens, no freezes at all. Gonna try to root with the efghi_superuser.

BTW tilal you're the best :D

Much more stable than cm9 for me. A fews reboots and freeze but it's usable. I hope tilal, you doesn't get disourage about the bad feedback on your roms because the work you did so far is amazing. Thank so much for this roms and keep up the good work and soon we Will have som awesome ics roms! :-)

Guest Akash P

first impressions? Smooth as hell, no crashes yet, no blackscreens, no freezes at all. Gonna try to root with the efghi_superuser.

You seem to be the only one without any problems! So did you try going into "About Phone" in setting? Does it work fine for you?

the boot-up screen is boring, that's my only gripe! xiaomi.com... yawn

DELIVERY REPORTS SET TO ON by default, this may cause charging on some networks, please be aware

prefer the swipe to close look of coldfusion, background images are upside down on this

same charging issue, guess it will start charging after half an hour again...

## edit ## now charging, and looking pretty when it does it!

camera forces reboot everytime

text received from known contact on stock message app does not show who it's from, installed GO SMS and it's fine

Edited by TR_ON

Guest adrien56

it doesn't work for me neither i get a black screen and then freeze, i got one freeze on the music player too and the unlock gadget is very slow ,Is it possible to put the ics lock on it ?

You seem to be the only one without any problems! So did you try going into "About Phone" in setting? Does it work fine for you?

Guest michael spped

i think its solely coz of ics gapps!!!i it rebooted 3 times when it started google sync. after that its stabilises. and preety much more then coldfusion. thanks very much. i think its much usuable when not flashed with gapps

Guest michael spped

i think its rooted!! there is a security option in the menu which leads to the superuser!!!!! really nice rom

Guest Miles Kjeller

I can't install GO Contacts EX, just crashes part-way through either the download or the install.

I'll try to install different apps to try and reproduce it.

(Reboot count: 5)

Guest fedezubo

this is my first black screeen... damn i've thought that i was the lucky one tongue.gif

Guest Akash P

i think its rooted!! there is a security option in the menu which leads to the superuser!!!!! really nice rom

Dont think so I dont see superuser.apk in system/app !!