[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest parthabhatta

I am on Gueste kernel 1.6.2 and experiencing Bluetooth problem. Whenever I try pairing "Settings" FCs. Anybody experiencing this problem on Default Kernel? If not I will be going back to default kernel.

Guest ucaimah

I am on Gueste kernel 1.6.2 and experiencing Bluetooth problem. Whenever I try pairing "Settings" FCs. Anybody experiencing this problem on Default Kernel? If not I will be going back to default kernel.

Same here with default kernel. when i try to pair with other device, the application setting has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close

I also have problem with "My File" application, sometimes it force close, too

Btw Tillaz, any option to hide sim contacts?

thanks

Edited by ucaimah

Guest Semesterlund

Same here with default kernel. when i try to pair with other device, the application setting has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close

I also have problem with "My File" application, sometimes it force close, too

Btw Tillaz, any option to hide sim contacts?

thanks

+1

• I have sucessfully paired my bluetooth headset with the phone. But 2 or 3 times the phone have made an unforced reboot after connecting the headset. Further more I have tried to pair my phone with my pc, thourgh bluetooth, however this results in an error and the application has been stoped unexpectedly.
  • The recieving sound in calls are bad, however the sound on the other end (not my phone) is reported to be good.
  • I have not been abled to dock widgets, I cant eaven select widgets to add.
  • I woudl like to have the ability to hide SIM-contacts...

Edited by Semesterlund

Guest tillaz

bluetooth is now fixed, there will be an update once i fix all the bugs...

if someone could post a list of all bugs i would help

Guest ucaimah

Here is the list from me (please others continue from this)

Bug :

1. My File Force Close

2. ....

Expected Add-on:

1. Stock dialer with 3g video call

2. Option to hide sim contact

Guest tillaz

Thanks to Tillaz for update. Does this "ADD-ON file solve Bluetooth problem also?

no, there will be a rom update soon, possible today if there are no other things to fix.. no one seems to have mentioned anything else

Guest ucaimah

gps need a long time to connect..

anything should i do to fasten the connection? i have used gps fix but it doesn't help..

Guest agremlins

Hello Tillaz,

Thank you for this very good rom.

An addon would be interresting for me but I don't know if it is possible : add the arrow of download/upload 3G data in the signal bar.

Here is an example with 4G :

Verizon-Galaxy-Nexus-Android-4.0.4-IMM30B-Update.jpg

Guest parthabhatta

no, there will be a rom update soon, possible today if there are no other things to fix.. no one seems to have mentioned anything else

Thanks. Eagerly waiting.

Guest Dinmamma

UPDATED

Thanks for the update, one small problem though... Settings force closes when trying to change Toggle2G settings, I had no problems with the previous version. Can anyone confirm this?

Guest tillaz

Thanks for the update, one small problem though... Settings force closes when trying to change Toggle2G settings, I had no problems with the previous version. Can anyone confirm this?

yeah, i forgot about this :(

will be an update today since the whole rom needs resigned

Guest parthabhatta

yeah, i forgot about this :(

will be an update today since the whole rom needs resigned

Update welcome but better if its non-wipe because normally your updates are full-wipe and needs re-installation of everything.

ROM working great. Using Stock dialer + SD card mount MOD.

One more thing - can you upload the default kernel. As experimenting with different kernels and coming back to default if needed will be easier in that case.

Secondly, while operating camera - it goes to auto exposure mode with beep sounds and clicks after a few seconds. I wish to disable this mode and take pictures simply by tapping the shutter icon.

Guest tillaz

Update welcome but better if its non-wipe because normally your updates are full-wipe and needs re-installation of everything.

ROM working great. Using Stock dialer + SD card mount MOD.

One more thing - can you upload the default kernel. As experimenting with different kernels and coming back to default if needed will be easier in that case.

Secondly, while operating camera - it goes to auto exposure mode with beep sounds and clicks after a few seconds. I wish to disable this mode and take pictures simply by tapping the shutter icon.

it will require a full wipe unfortunately, the whole rom needs resigned to include toogle2g

about the camera, check the camera settings there's an option for that :)

Guest ucaimah

another bug found :

Couldn't dial to 1809#*990#

android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

I think there is problem with hidden menu.apk

Edited by ucaimah

Guest tillaz

another bug found :

Couldn't dial to 1809#*990#

android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

I think there is problem with hidden menu.apk

i removed it because the only thing that was of any use was the button brightness.. but this is included in atomicmod settings...

i will make an add-on to re-add if people what it

Guest ucaimah

i removed it because the only thing that was of any use was the button brightness.. but this is included in atomicmod settings...

i will make an add-on to re-add if people what it

Thanks Tillaz, please make an add-on about it

actually i use it to lock gps

Guest Semesterlund

Hi

I have had some random reboots. The last one I got when the opening SMS application. However it does not feel like its a full reboot. This is what happened:

I opened the SMS application and then the LG logo (on the black background) was dísplayed for 10 seconds. After 15-20 seconds the phone comes back alive however I do not need to unlock the SIM with the pin code as after a ordinary reboot.

Is there anyone elese that have/had this problem?

Note: I have not yet updated to the latest ROM. I am still at the one that was release 5th of May.

BR

Mattias

Guest agremlins

Same case here (2 or 3 times) but it happens when entering in general settings.

I don't know if there is a link but since I've recalibrated my battery, I haven't got this shadow reboot.

Hi

I have had some random reboots. The last one I got when the opening SMS application. However it does not feel like its a full reboot. This is what happened:

I opened the SMS application and then the LG logo (on the black background) was dísplayed for 10 seconds. After 15-20 seconds the phone comes back alive however I do not need to unlock the SIM with the pin code as after a ordinary reboot.

Is there anyone elese that have/had this problem?

Note: I have not yet updated to the latest ROM. I am still at the one that was release 5th of May.

BR

Mattias

Guest ucaimah

i have another thing that may be need to solve..

when i pull out battery to change simcard or when phone is off because battery was empty, the setting like timezone, time, date were back to default. I have to set them again. I dont have this issue in another rom