[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest devilishone

I downgraded to 2.3, because mobile data stopped working for me. I'll try the next beta of ics =)

use the wifi fix as stated in the first page, that fixed any issues I had with mobile data (be it hsdpa or wifi)

Guest noxwell

Is there any way to enable virtual soft keys (Home, Back, etc.) on this rom? I've just crashed my liquid screen, and after replacing it my soft keays were broken smile.gif

Guest maddesz

Is there any way to enable virtual soft keys (Home, Back, etc.) on this rom? I've just crashed my liquid screen, and after replacing it my soft keays were broken smile.gif

I had the same issue after i replaced my liquid's screen. I guess it was caused by an unproper connection or shielding. After disassembling and reassembling while thoroughly checking all connectors and ground points of the shielding foils, it worked like a charm :-)

Guest noxwell

No, i damaged it with screwdriver rolleyes.gif I thought, that screen package including touch keyboard and wasn't accurate with it. It works, but if you press on some spot, it becomes crazy...

Guest jensmaaaa

use the wifi fix as stated in the first page, that fixed any issues I had with mobile data (be it hsdpa or wifi)

Thanks for the hint, I'll give it a try! :)

Guest Ma7moud

no when i leave my house the wifi goes off but when im home its on

well the graph shows that wifi is on all the time, try turning it off when you are not using it to see if it makes a difference

Guest Andi-HH

Hi,

I went back to MIUI, because CM9 is not stable enough for me at this point.

Now I have the problem, that I can't install new apps ("not enough space" message, but that's wrong). When I pull out the SD-Card installing works.

Do I have to partition my SD-Card again?

Thanks for help and thanks for the work of you guys bringing ICS to Liquid!

Guest mecannotread

Hi...

First of all thanks for making ICS available for the Acer Liquid E. I am very happy with it..

I had a problem while browsing over the internet using wifi, It was suddenly not responding anymore so I had to take out the batery.

At this moment I am still using it as usual but with alogcat on the background..

If you are interested please check the attachment for the log. Maybe there is something that has to fix for the Acer Liquid E

Keep the work up guys...

Thanks...

alog.txt

Guest ratix star

Hi...

First of all thanks for making ICS available for the Acer Liquid E. I am very happy with it..

I had a problem while browsing over the internet using wifi, It was suddenly not responding anymore so I had to take out the batery.

At this moment I am still using it as usual but with alogcat on the background..

If you are interested please check the attachment for the log. Maybe there is something that has to fix for the Acer Liquid E

Keep the work up guys...

Thanks...

If you use the stock browser, try opera or another browser. I had a lot of freezes with the stock browser. I start to use opera and had not problems.

Guest Diljeet

[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for Liquid/LiquidE

Hey thepasto developer of this ROM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on

The post #293 bobanbg

The original post by bobanbg was "

hey guys look at this!! Qualcomm release 2xx gpu binaries for ics

now we have the original binaries of andreno 200 gpu!!!

"

one more link https://developer.qu...s-and-resources

Please reply about what do you think about these drivers and GPU thing, will these be added to this CM9 ROM too.

And how will these be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Sorry bobanbg for copying your post.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Dmitriy K.

Hey thepasto developer of this ROM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on

The post #293 bobanbg

The original post by bobanbg was "

hey guys look at this!! Qualcomm release 2xx gpu binaries for ics

now we have the original binaries of andreno 200 gpu!!!

"

one more link https://developer.qu...s-and-resources

Please reply about what do you think about these drivers and GPU thing, will these be added to this CM9 ROM too.

And how will these be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Sorry bobanbg for copying your post.

I test (copied) these libs to device and it's boot in any case :)

Edited by Dmitriy K.

Guest phoenixita

thepasto,

what about adreno 2XX drivers for ICS? Can we use it?

I quote!!! and i know that for Cyano no ETAs are given but we want a new version ;)

Guest Diljeet

Hi,

I went back to MIUI, because CM9 is not stable enough for me at this point.

Now I have the problem, that I can't install new apps ("not enough space" message, but that's wrong). When I pull out the SD-Card installing works.

Do I have to partition my SD-Card again?

Thanks for help and thanks for the work of you guys bringing ICS to Liquid!

If you use Malez Recovery try to clear the dalvik cache, cache & SD-cache if option is there, it worked for me when i had not enough space warning with about 40% of free space present.

Note: Please don't wipe all or reset factory settings, because they will remove all the apps you installed, only clear all types of cache listed(You may know all these things so sorry for explaining too much).

I got a feeling, that we ALL will get a stable release soon. AWESOME ROM

Guest iKrautDroid

thepasto,

what about adreno 2XX drivers for ICS? Can we use it?

Tilal, a respected dev down at the Zte side of the forum said they aren't helpful...