[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest -Alex93-

I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ud7qjb3z45080db of the link..

Edited by -Alex93-

I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

http://www.mediafire...ud7qjb3z45080db of the link..

Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx

Guest -Alex93-

Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx

Yes this is the repack of Paranoid :) it's not better than cyanogen9 of thepasto but is better than the other Paranoid.. <_<

I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx

Edited by rere16

I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx

I think it's problem of high overclock but also of smartass. The best is 768 ondemand.

Guest alboz83

windows and ubuntu don't recognize my mobile with the rk1 repack of Honor32. Does anyone have the same issue?

I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?

I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?

I think it's an overclock problem like booting time. Try using 768 ondemand. Edited by end222

Guest arttree

[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for Liquid/LiquidE

CM9 RC1 rom by Liquid-WAG-Team

• What is working:

Tethering: (usb: fully working - wifi: please use some market app)

Dear Pasto,

How do you make the USB Tethering working? until now i still not manage to get it work although i try to use difference Windows driver or 3rd party apps from google play store. Can you help?

Or anyone have any idea on this issue?

ps. i can connect my Liquid to my Windows XP using USB.

Edited by arttree

Guest Cybercom684

Hey, nice rom ^^

sry for my bad english..

i have a question!

pls load the kernel up for me, i have an other kernel installed

and now dont starts the rom :/

all my data's are of this rom, pls help me ThePasto!

Guest alboz83

Guys in 4pda.ru forum there is a new repack with new Adreno libreries, the rom is "cm-9-12.15-JB_AdrenoV3.1-salsa.zip". I don't understand if it's better and i can't download it because i can't register in the forum!!

hi, i was wondering but is there possible to use miui galery/file exploer/monitor in this rom? (like cm7 got miui fileexploer) :)

if its...then how? thanks if anyone can answer me

Guest parvata

hi, i was wondering but is there possible to use miui galery/file exploer/monitor in this rom? (like cm7 got miui fileexploer) :)

if its...then how? thanks if anyone can answer me

can you clarify a little bit more on what you mean by using these apps? Do you mean including in the ROMs by default? If that is your question, then yes you can. All you have to do is the following:

- Drop the desired apk file into the device/acer/salsa/proprietary folder

- In the device/acer/salsa/SalsaProprietary.mk file add the path to the PRODUCT_COPY_FILES definition (that includes dhcpcd.conf, wpa_supplicant.conf, etc.)

- Recompile the source

- In the generated ROM the app that was added should automatically be included

can you clarify a little bit more on what you mean by using these apps? Do you mean including in the ROMs by default? If that is your question, then yes you can. All you have to do is the following:

- Drop the desired apk file into the device/acer/salsa/proprietary folder

- In the device/acer/salsa/SalsaProprietary.mk file add the path to the PRODUCT_COPY_FILES definition (that includes dhcpcd.conf, wpa_supplicant.conf, etc.)

- Recompile the source

- In the generated ROM the app that was added should automatically be included

yes, i meant to including those in the rom as system apps..since miui apps got a lot convenient option (thats why i stick to it till now)

and im not really understand the "add the path to the....." part >< since idk anything about coding and stuff

and i also dunno if these apps for miui gb rom can be used in this ics rom..