[ROM][ZTE Skate] AtomICS (Full Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

Guest carpon

Interesting topic. Just a quick info on how I got to SKatie name of my rom. Simple: Katie is the name of my daughter :)

:)

as we say in Arabic

ربنا يخليهالك :D

that's mean god saves her :)

Guest H3ROS

@ Redstarr1

Not bad. H3O is interesting, but my thinking behind H3 Blues is that blue is a key colour to this ROM and if I release it in other colours I can give each one it's own name.

@ C3C0

That's pretty sweet of you :)

Guest H3ROS

A few days most probably. I'm just working out the final few issues and making sure everything works well. My main issue at the moment is that I'm sick :(

Guest Infuckingcredible

A few days most probably. I'm just working out the final few issues and making sure everything works well. My main issue at the moment is that I'm sick :(

I am really sorry to hear that .... wish you get better as soon as possible! :)

Guest felystar

I have a big problem!! It is not due to this rom but I am using it and just want to be helped. I froze go launcher with titanium backup and started to use QQLauncher. Then I decided to delete go launcher with Link2SD and to make qqlauncher a system app. I chose QLauncher as default launcher and now everytime it reports a bug and FC. And I cannot choose another launcher even when I have another launcher installed apart from QL. So I was wondering if you, who know about this, could make a zip or something like that to flash trough CW Recovvery to get again the launcher working. I dont mind what launcher it is. I have reinstalled the ROM like a day before this happened so I was wondering if there is a solution for it. I have also tried to reboot but it didn't help :(

Edited by felystar

Guest felystar

Sorry for double posting but Tapatalk is again not letting me edit. And the browser yes. Anyway, thanks!!! It really worked!! :D Do you know how can I make that QQLauncher becomes the ROM's launcher? I will delete it and then do what you tell me. Bye. Now editing works. Dont worry because I have converted again QLauncher into a user app and now it workss, it just cannot be a system app. Thanks for the zip

Edited by felystar

Guest felystar

I noticed that thr manufacter in the build.prorp is set to HTC is it better than ZTE?

Edited by felystar

Guest Redstarr1

The manufacturer is set to HTC to make more games compatible in the app store.

I only noticed this weekend, but my screen sensor isn't working. I tried recalibrating it several times, but the screen just stays dark when I take it from my ear. When I had this problem on other roms, I had to take out my battery after calling, now pressing the power button does the trick. So not really a big problem, but I wonder why I can't fix it (I tried the calibration in the rom settings, and dialing that code, but that gave an error).

Guest David Serrano

Hello heros, I want to congratulate you by the work of this fantastic rom.

I'm using this rom everyday and I think that is genial. But, sometimes I have problems with the WiFi. Maybe you could solve it in the next update.

Greetings from Spain. :D

Guest H3ROS

If thats via the email client then it could be a limitation to Gingerbreads email application. You could try K-9 Mail instead.

• 7 months later...
Guest Jokica007

I must say that i'm quite impressed. :wub: Had trying 30 or so custom roms for my ZTE Skate but when i came across this rom...i stoped searching! :D It's super good, no lags or stuff like that, bugs...etc.! I only installed Link2SD and deleted roms inside app (some of it) and its keyboard and launcher... :ph34r: cuz i use one and only "Perfect Keyboard pro" (thats the real name of it if anyone what's it too) , it's awesome how it behaves in this rom. :blush: Launcher is ADW, and same for him this stands, speedy and stylish! :) To sum up it's one extra cool and stable rom for everyday use. If anyone what's to know it's rating in AnTuTu benchmark is ~2800 with my 4gb micro SD card and details like : O'C at 940mhz, smartassv2... so far the best score i seen in all the roms i tryed AND if u think i'm lying go and test ur rom and say what's ur score. :D

I recommend this rom u won't regreat it :excl: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...