[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Carlover

Do you have easy enough access to ADB or a terminal emulator app?

Can you get me the output of "adb shell ls -l /system/usr/idc/" or just "ls -l /system/usr/idc/" if you use a terminal emulator app?

Flahing r1a back again, r2 is unusable with that trackpad. I'll see what i can get from Terminal Emulator, or ADB if Terminal doesn't work out.

EDIT: I have to do this tomorrow, need to go somewhere now. Sorry about that, maybe someone with the same problem can do it. But, i'll defo be around tomorrow to try it out.

Edited by Carlover

Guest Dazzozo

Flahing r1a back again, r2 is unusable with that trackpad. I'll see what i can get from Terminal Emulator, or ADB if Termainal doesn't work out.

Well if you flash r1a back the output would be useless.

Guest Carlover

I'll try it tomorrow, really sorry about that. when i said i was flashing r1a i meant that i had already flashed it before i read your message, i know it would be useless.

EDIT: nice work, i'll try the full build if i can.

Edited by Carlover

Guest MadEye Moody

Installing this ROM now. Was waiting for my battery to charge.

From the name of the patch, I'm assuming that the problem is with synaptic touch screen?

Guest Dazzozo

Installing this ROM now. Was waiting for my battery to charge.

From the name of the patch, I'm assuming that the problem is with synaptic touch screen?

That's the touch screen in concern, yes. There was no problem with the touch screen itself however, just something that manifested itself with the rewrite.

Guest MadEye Moody

Swaying a bit off-topic from ROM installation, I would like to see this ROM get camera support before getting absorbed into CM official

Guest Dazzozo

Swaying a bit off-topic from ROM installation, I would like to see this ROM get camera support before getting absorbed into CM official

Why bother for the sake of elitism? "We fixed it ourselves before it went official."

You need to bear in mind we don't have the weight of the Blade and Skate, and we're just sneaking in under their wings. Through making it official we have quicker builds, and the chance that someone else will take a look at the camera issue. What's the point in holding back?

Guest Carlover

I agree.

Guest Dazzozo

I agree.

Seems quite pointless. I don't think we're going to have a chance like this in the future. I generally think its better that we go official asap.

Guest Carlover

Seems quite pointless. I don't think we're going to have a chance like this in the future. I generally think its better that we go official asap.

whatever you say mate, im just thankful for your great work on this ROM, and do what you gotta do!

Guest domenico lamberti

okay then, also are other people getting more "this app is not compatible with your device" after the name change, stuff like whatsapp isnt apparently compatible with my device

Guest Dazzozo

okay then, also are other people getting more "this app is not compatible with your device" after the name change, stuff like whatsapp isnt apparently compatible with my device

The name hasn't changed. It'll just be some kind of device ability that hasn't been set on the new config. I'll look in to it.