[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

I do believe Bluetooth has just been cracked! Everything seems to now be on par with the Skate and Blade. As they get fixes, we do too. Now I can spend some time in doing a long needed tidy up and working on some of the minor issues.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Well done! You gonna do some new builds or just throw up a few patches? I noticed CM9 is hitting dev freeze too.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Dazzozo

Well done! You gonna do some new builds or just throw up a few patches? I noticed CM9 is hitting dev freeze too.

It'll be a new build for everything as it's probably easier than switching out different boot images for the sake of the ramdisk as the init script changed.

Just need to pull everything together and then commit stuff.

Guest Dazzozo

Whoa, whoever sent that donation... wow!

I was totally immersed in getting this sorted that I haven't checked my inbox all day, the PayPal email made me smile :)

Come forth with your forum name so I can credit you :P

Guest domenico lamberti

this is going to sound incredibly vain but i use it as a rudimentary mirror,plus if people see it they're like "oh whats that" and you're like "oh its a camera" they want to do the all crowd rouund the front of the phone to take a stupid all in one photo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I agree the front camera is useless BUT the only reason I chose the Crescent over the Samsung Galaxy Ace was because the Crescent had a front camera, it'd be nice to see it working in CM9 though.

Guest Dazzozo

I'm not aware of any actual limitation preventing the front camera from working, it'll come in time. I'll take a look tonight.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Sounds good, thanks. The Bluetooth is nearly out the way isn't it? (Judging by the discussion on raverrr' thread)

Guest Dazzozo

I guess I'll download the new build in the morning, its 12:30 here. Need to sleep....

Fair enough. It's pretty much down to the machine now, but I'd estimate it being anywhere from 30 mins to a hour away as I have to upload it to Google Drive and sort out the thread.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Sounds good, thanks Daz.

I'm also not watching the football; Not my cup of tea, much rather chill on Photoshop and listen to some hardcore/deathcore.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Sounds good, thanks Daz.

I'm also not watching the football; Not my cup of tea, much rather chill on Photoshop and listen to some hardcore/deathcore.

Ah yes, relax to the dulcet tones of Satan.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Ah yes, relax to the dulcet tones of Satan.

A common misconception! Many bands I listen to have meaningful lyrics and only a few bands are satanic, you'd be surprised at how positive hardcore/deathcore is! I even listen to hardcore bands which have religious lyrics!

Roll on the CM7/CM9 updates! Good job Daz!