Huawei Ascend G300

Guest Frankish

Guest razzmataz1478

So this is a version 7 processor and not version 6?

Tried looking it up on the Huawei site but nothing lists.

Is this a cut down telephone providers special then?

armv7

And i can imagine that one day it will be available unloked ;)

Guest everett_psycho
Huawei phones are usually unlocked pretty easily.

From a business point of view you would hope theyball saw what happened with the osf and try and stop the unlocking. However from my point of view I hope they've naively chucked this out with an easy unlock

Guest hecatae

So this is a version 7 processor and not version 6?

Tried looking it up on the Huawei site but nothing lists.

Is this a cut down telephone providers special then?

Vodafone have a three month exclusive on it.

Guest eLJay

Vodafone have a three month exclusive on it.

Now just need to work it if they do collect in store and if my store will have it, or if I should just order it on-line biggrin.gif

Edited by eLJay

Guest hecatae

Now just need to work it if they do collect in store and if my store will have it, or if I should just order it on-line biggrin.gif

Sebastian404 said the exact same thing on twitter

Guest gregorv

What do you think, will unlock be so complicated as on OMC, If I remember correctly it was not unlocked for half year or more?

Will they be any ristrictions on how many pieces can each customer buy? Will this only be online shopping or also can be bought in vodafone shops.

Thank you.

Guest tillaz

What do you think, will unlock be so complicated as on OMC, If I remember correctly it was not unlocked for half year or more?

Will they be any ristrictions on how many pieces can each customer buy? Will this only be online shopping or also can be bought in vodafone shops.

Thank you.

skate was unlocked within 2 to 3 month, it all depends on who buys the phone really and how well its supported by people who have the know how..

but with those specs at the price of 100 pound i'm sure it will be wink.gif

Guest hecatae

skate was unlocked within 2 to 3 month, it all depends on who buys the phone really and how well its supported by people who have the know how..

but with those specs at the price of 100 pound i'm sure it will be wink.gif

Not available on line yet, rumours are the first batch may be contract stock sold as pay as you go, so will be unlocked.

Guest razzmataz1478

They're only available in store at the moment. Paul said on his twitter that he'll have a forum online by this afternoon...

Guest gregorv

Not available on line yet, rumours are the first batch may be contract stock sold as pay as you go, so will be unlocked.

if the first phones will be unlocked, will this help to find a proper unlock more quickly?

Guest everett_psycho

I'm so tempted to grab one of these, my girlfriend needs a new phone and she's on vodafone anyway, it won't be for me to play with... honest Just checked and they are bow available online

Edited by everett_psycho

Guest eLJay

And as I got out of work too late to get to the Vodaphone shop... ah well, maybe I should wait until someone works out the unlock method.

Edited by eLJay

Guest MrPuddington
Got that 4" sweet spot of a screen.
I thought the Galaxy Note had the sweet spot just between phone and tablet :-). But on the price side it is just out of line.

I think it is the CPU and the memory that puts this phone way above for example the ZTE Skate. I am fed up with the ARMv6 CPU and constantly running out of space on data.

Guest putbinoot

Why O Why did someone post this in the Skate forum, now I have a skate and a G300.biggrin.gif So far liking it, Orange better dump there san fran II at £90 and MC at £114. Although one draw back so far and may be a deal breaker for me the sound out of the rear speaker is so low it's almost useless well in fact it is useless. Ring tones are not bad but playing a movie on the skate i can sit back in my chair and hear it no problem but on the G300 you have to hold it to your ear. Will try and do a vid to show what i mean.