Protective cases

Guest teacake

Guest FrankieADZ

Top ones looking good but 5.88! I'll just bend over now shall I?

i wouldnt...I remember it was like this with the Blade...the first 1's were expensive....but if you hold out there will be more & better to come..

But holding out is difficult I know the feeling :)

I found a trader on eBay (in China) that sells a TPU Cover Case for the HAG300. The posting says it's for a U8818 but I've been in touch with the trader and he says the U8818 and U8815 (HAG300) are the same phone, so it will fit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soft-Jelly-TPU-Cover-Case-LCD-Screen-Protector-Huawei-Ascend-G300-U8818-MF-/130683017503?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item6421cbf535#ht_8165wt_1066

Guest Fairlight2x

Been waiting for a Nillkin case to show up. Got a grey one with screen protector for £5.25. Nillkin are always top quality, I won't buy anything else!

Guest dancg

Jelly case & Screen protector

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Today I have received this case, that I ordered two weeks ago. I have to say that it fits very nicely and looks exactly as I expected. If you are looking for a jelly case, this is definitely a good one.

I can post photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Guest FrankieADZ

Today I have received this case, that I ordered two weeks ago. I have to say that it fits very nicely and looks exactly as I expected. If you are looking for a jelly case, this is definitely a good one.

I can post photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers

if u would be so kind :)

Guest dancg

Here you go with the pictures of my case. As I said earlier I bought it from here and took 14 days to arrive. It looks just perfect to me :)

post-976967-0-84742700-1336045290_thumb.

post-976967-0-00812500-1336045322_thumb.

post-976967-0-05664200-1336045329_thumb.

post-976967-0-00812500-1336045322_thumb.

post-976967-0-05664200-1336045329_thumb.

post-976967-0-22334500-1336045337_thumb.

Guest eirlysbill1

Here you go with the pictures of my case. As I said earlier I bought it from here and took 14 days to arrive. It looks just perfect to me :)

Hi mate, does the case cover all the plastic bits? Like if someone put a black case on it, do you think you'd see some white or chrome parts of the phone showing?

Cheers

Guest jezwelshmun

Anyone seen a leather/faux flip case for the g300 ?, theres one for the samsung nexus S on Amazon for £3 which is basically the same size phone but Camera is in different posistion. i always drop my phones so want one i dont have to take out of the case at all.

Guest dancg

Hi mate, does the case cover all the plastic bits? Like if someone put a black case on it, do you think you'd see some white or chrome parts of the phone showing?

Cheers

I am afraid it does not. As you can see in this image below, some of the "holes" are a bit bigger that the ones in the actual handset. (see the USB socket below)

Regarding the ones in the back (camera, flash, etc...) you would see a "silver circle" because again the holes of the case are slightly wider that what is actually required.

post-976967-0-22334500-1336045337_thumb.jpg

Guest bumps

my case also arrived today, absolutely top notch quality and screen protector is the best i've used on any device, highly recommended

Guest Chazmeister

Yep got mine today too, a black one, and very nice it is too.

In answer to a previous question, you can see a very thin line of silver case around the screen, and of course a bit more where the holes are for the sockets and camera lens etc. Still looks great though.

Guest totomorris

Although I have read that this phone comes with Gorilla glass I still bought some protective screens. I haven't recieved them yet socan't recommend them. Here is the link anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170833050999?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

BTW what Nillen cases are avaliable as I have only found soft cases like this for £2.99.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310396203253?var=610059846043&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 and wondered if it was worth spending a couple quid extra ???

Guest eirlysbill1

Yep got mine today too, a black one, and very nice it is too.

In answer to a previous question, you can see a very thin line of silver case around the screen, and of course a bit more where the holes are for the sockets and camera lens etc. Still looks great though.

I am afraid it does not. As you can see in this image below, some of the "holes" are a bit bigger that the ones in the actual handset. (see the USB socket below)

Regarding the ones in the back (camera, flash, etc...) you would see a "silver circle" because again the holes of the case are slightly wider that what is actually required.

Thanks both

Guest feckineejit

Although I have read that this phone comes with Gorilla glass I still bought some protective screens. I haven't recieved them yet socan't recommend them. Here is the link anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649

BTW what Nillen cases are avaliable as I have only found soft cases like this for £2.99.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649 and wondered if it was worth spending a couple quid extra ???

Thank for the links totomorris just ordered the £2.99 one in black, might have to wait 4 weeks tho :)

Edited by feckineejit

Guest wiiija

I've ordered a few different ones to try, the Mofi soft case, the unbranded jelly case, Nillkin soft case and a nillkin hard case, I will try to give my opinions on all of them once they arrive.

Guest FrankieADZ

I've ordered a few different ones to try, the Mofi soft case, the unbranded jelly case, Nillkin soft case and a nillkin hard case, I will try to give my opinions on all of them once they arrive.

Cool, do come back with pics too please :)