Protective cases

Guest teacake

Guest FrankieADZ

I just ordered a couple of these in black.. £2.99 each. Looked at the Nilikin hard case but that did not cover well, and the silicone Nilikin was too glossy. This seems an OK price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=310396203253

Ive ordered 1 of them too, along with a Nilkin hard case. :)

Shame it takes a while for it to arrive :(

Guest FrankieADZ

just bought a black case for 2.99 too. so how is everyone protecting this phone in the meantime?

Im not really, but I've got 1 of them protective socks thing that I got with my PSP a while back, Im gonna use that until my cases & screen protectors arrive :)

how u protecting ur phone?

Guest Davidoff59

I used an old Blackberry slip in pouch that I had. Top of the phone was sticking out but was ok as a short term measure

Guest toge64

Im not really, but I've got 1 of them protective socks thing that I got with my PSP a while back, Im gonna use that until my cases & screen protectors arrive :)

how u protecting ur phone?

I put an old OSF screen protector... and not leaving the house with it LMAO

Guest FrankieADZ

I put an old OSF screen protector... and not leaving the house with it LMAO

A....think I'll do that until i get the proper ones ;)

ta for that :D

*just put 1 one it....didnt think the G300 was that bigger than the OSF...cripes....it is. lol.

Need them screen protectors..STAT lol

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest toge64

My dad bought a iPhone 4 case for me from the £1 shop to use temporarily - it doesn't feel right at all but at least my phone doesn't slip out of my hand!

Edited by toge64

Guest FrownBreaker

Just purchased some screen protectors for this phone. I know it has GG but the smears and glare are reduced with a protector and GG is scratch resistent not scratch proof. Also I noticeds that comapred to my BB Playbook the G300 screen isa bit harder to clean. Still WAY better than the ZTE Blade or Skate, but like the Skate it seems to pick up fibres from the microfibre cloth once clean. The BBPB does not do this - I suspect there are addtional coatings that are not on the G300 to keep the price down. Still this is superb screen and the video and motion on this screen is amazing.

Got a G300 for myself and the Mrs was asking about it. I might give it to her after the case and screen protector arrive form China and Germany.

Maybe the Santa Clara will be out by then? Its roumoured to be around £200 on PAYG... Hope the G300 makes Orange rethink and drop the price ;)

ICS must be close?

http://www.techibuzz...specs-features/

Edited by FrownBreaker

Guest FrankieADZ

this isnt really on cases for the G300...but screen protectors.

I got some day from Ebay, from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300706132495?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_937wt_952

they was £2.45 but they've gone up to £3.99, but there very good imo, they could the whole screen..including the button; still works aswell as if it didnt have it on at all :)

tho OCD is a problem..with bubbles,dust and not getting it perfect. :wacko: :blink:

Guest Timeblast

Personal ebay adverts remove please use the For Sale section for items you wish to sell.

Hi,

Sorry about that, that was how we used to post on the ZTE Blade / OSF forums, have now created a post on the for sale section.

The link is in my signature now. To reiterate, the following colours are now available for this brilliant phone: Blue, Black and White.

Regards,

Guest FrankieADZ

Hi,

Sorry about that, that was how we used to post on the ZTE Blade / OSF forums, have now created a post on the for sale section.

The link is in my signature now. To reiterate, the following colours are now available for this brilliant phone: Blue, Black and White.

Regards,

hurry up and send my order please ;) lol...i wouldnt mind having it for tomorrow...pleaaaaassssseeee :) lol

Guest RussellS

hurry up and send my order please ;) lol...i wouldnt mind having it for tomorrow...pleaaaaassssseeee :) lol

....and mine. :)

I originally ordered a Nillkin case from China which will obviously take a few weeks to arrive. However, when I saw Timeblasts add yesterday I ordered one of them. I've got a feeling I will be ordering another G300 for someone else soon so the Nillkin case won't be wasted.

Guest FrankieADZ

Hi,

They are sent, just got back from the post office.

regards,

Brilliant :D

I hope you get some Hard cover Nilkin ones :)

Guest eirlysbill1

Anyone seen a hard case yet?

Edit: Just seen these: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item6421fc231c

Look quite nice, a bit pricey though

I dropped £7.99 for one of these last week (could be a week or two more till I see it). That's not a bad price. I like the look, even if it doesn't cover 100%. Just don't "Rush" into anything :D All the best

Guest FrankieADZ

i quite like them Hard case ones, i think once there are more about the price of the rest should fall..& hopefully we wont have to wait 3 weeks to get 1 either ;)