[DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 | only camera left..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Tashyzal

Data connection isnt stable

Sound doesnt work

Both need to be fixed otherwise isnt good for daily use

I agree, but you've done a great job so far. I hope you will get those working soon too.

Guest Sebianoti

I agree, but you've done a great job so far. I hope you will get those working soon too.

i'd take a non-stable rom, i been running ICS on my HTC Desire HD back in December when it was really slow and almost nothing worked, things started to work around the end of February.

Guest daedelus82

Data connection isnt stable

Sound doesnt work

Both need to be fixed otherwise isnt good for daily use

Excellent work thus far, I can't wait for a working release.

Perhaps releasing what you've done would allow others to help with the last two parts?

Either way, please keep going, you're doing really well :)

Guest shaolinsquad

do you dev kernal aswell?i just left comment on htcdev asking them to release kernal source for all the people who buy there device for the hardware.takes 2 mins but if we all do it maybe they get the picture.once again thanks for your hardwork

Guest shaolinsquad

this is first htc device.longtime sammy fan.left gs2 because codeworkx, leader from team hacksung said sammy were making lots of things much more difficult then they needed to be with lots of stuff being under licence so they couldnt release etc also lots of coding mistakes.but i am finding the whole locked bootloaders etc bullshit compared to samsungs policy.i only hope htc realize that there is people out there who dont want to rely on htc for updates so they should just let the devs who wanna do there work get on with it.

damn just checked twitter.this man is on a roll!

Edited by shaolinsquad

Guest TripNRaVeR

Its ready but i just want to compile a fresh version and trying to reduce the shitload of vendor libs that come with an tegra device

Guest sibbor

TripNRaVeR, brutal progress. Stunning, really. Dying to try it out. Btw, how's the general feel and performance?

Soft menu key implementation:

Looks like stock. Not bad, even though I'd prefer the 3 Dot menu hack (i.e. recent button = menu, home button = home + long press: recent).

Guest Sebianoti

TripNRaVeR, brutal progress. Stunning, really. Dying to try it out. Btw, how's the general feel and performance?

Looks like stock. Not bad, even though I'd prefer the 3 Dot menu hack (i.e. recent button = menu, home button = home + long press: recent).

Yeah it works much better but I'm not saying a word to someone who can't take feedback.

Guest TripNRaVeR

It feels awesome, tough it needs the "refine" touch to make it perfect. It is missing the camera at his initial release. I made progress with the camera tough bypassing the htc camera lib cause it not needed :)

Hey noeri will u be releasing it today matey. All the best with your progress. We at xda are trying hard get across the unlocked boot loader and get s-off on our One X. Anyways do you have any donate link. All the best once again.

Guest Rajit

Hi trip is it possible to include Beats audio or is it only for sense?

EDIT: So we loose beats and the cam app. Mhhh....

Beats is hackable and can be included in other ROMs but IMHO (and I think a lot will agree) that DSP Manager >>>> Beats

Guest Abaregi

Do you have to have sense to get the HTC camera software?

I really like the features they have for the camera but despise sense..

Loving the swiftness of the ROM, never had anything this fast!