[29-04] [ROM] AOKP - Endeavor Unleashed | Users Choice

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest sgb-101

i have installed this and it is very good, i have one huge issue i hope you can help with. i can no longer boot into recovery, so i dont have the gapps instaled.

the gapps, isnt realy an issue tbh atm. i installed CWM from my sd, and if i try to boot into recovery i basicly get a restart, and the rom boots up.

if i hold down vol and power, i get to fastboot, but when i select recovery, the phone boots into the rom.

if i try and restore from within cwm rom manager, when i hit restore backup, i get the same reboot

please help

Guest Nightranger73
i have installed this and it is very good, i have one huge issue i hope you can help with. i can no longer boot into recovery, so i dont have the gapps instaled.

the gapps, isnt realy an issue tbh atm. i installed CWM from my sd, and if i try to boot into recovery i basicly get a restart, and the rom boots up.

if i hold down vol and power, i get to fastboot, but when i select recovery, the phone boots into the rom.

if i try and restore from within cwm rom manager, when i hit restore backup, i get the same reboot

please help

From PC when in fastboot mode type

fastboot erase cache[/code]

and then you can reboot in recovery

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest sgb-101

sorry it took me a while to get back to you, only just got time to try the the 'clear cache' n fastboot, and it worked a treat. THANK YOU

Guest l.m.prowse

I think Trip will get around to it when he can, he's concentrating on getting CM9 fully functional, then he can just port the changes over to make this fully functional, we just have to be patient :)

Edited by l.m.prowse

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rajit

Trip told me that he'd be updating all the ROMs once he fixes the reboot issue in the 3.1 kernel.

So we should just keep our fingers crossed and hope that he figures it out soon.

Personally, I'm waiting too-damn-eagerly for this ROM to be updated. It's AOKP for me.

• 2 months later...
Guest thedroidfanatic

There are many AOKP ROMs for the ONe X, including JellyBean ones, just google it ;)

Edited by thedroidfanatic