[17-05] [ROM] TripNDroid Official Rom | 123.28.404.B.U | 003

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

I would recommend CM9 or TripNDroid OS but its just personal choice in performance terms they are more or less equal.

Guest zenkinz

trip, can I say this is essentially based on CM9/AOSP/AOKP but you have customized based on your own preference so it no longer becomes "pure" CM9/AOSP/AOKP anymore?

out of curiousity, what's the bad blood between you and Xda? I'm surprised that they took such a extreme policy on you. PM me if you think it's more appropiate..

Guest deadsmile

Thank you very much :)

Now we essentially just have the 3g "problem" -> Thank You for that s*** HTC....

Happy to have such an awesome dev on this phone :)

Guest Tashyzal

Are you guys experiencing better battery life with these AOSP roms compared to HTC's sense roms? Mine is about the same after a few days testing.

Guest elroy944

I'm getting a lot of fc's with camera, also cleaning data from camera app doesn't work. I'm using camera zoom fx now and with this no fc's at all. So for now it can be solved with alternative app (burst mode works with camera zoom fx!!)

Also torch button from the toggles goed on for a second and then goes of... In previous version it won't go on so there is progress)

Edited by elroy944

Guest Joel lock

Try changing settings and make some photos... Still no fc?

yup it fc..also, can you sign in to facebook chat using beejive and/or IM plus or any other social app? everytime i sign in it takes me back to home screen

Guest elroy944
The only thing that making it FC is selecting RAW mode instead of JPEG
i was only trying to change megapixels...

Guest elroy944

yup it fc..also, can you sign in to facebook chat using beejive and/or IM plus or any other social app? everytime i sign in it takes me back to home screen

fb chat works here with im+ (latest) choose the first option (something with single) cause fb has changed his policy for external apps since beginning of may...

Edited by elroy944

Guest TomBriden

are u guys able to make calls? i get voice call noy supported

Incoming and outgoing calls working fine here. GPS seems ok in that it now turns on, not been outside to test it locking yet though.

Thanks a lot for this one Trip, apart from the trick to get data working this ROM is perfect :)

Guest Joel lock

fb chat works here with im+ (latest) choose the first option (something with single) cause fb has changed his policy for external apps since beginning of may...

i tried to look for this option but what option are you talking about?

Guest elroy944

i tried to look for this option but what option are you talking about?

I'm using im+ pro 6.2.1 when adding fb chat you can choose for sign in or for single sign in. Choose single sign in and it works (working fine here)