[17-05] [ROM] TripNDroid Official Rom | 123.28.404.B.U | 003

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eggyenergy666

Once you see the 'H' or the '3G' flash and then disappear, count to five then double tap the BT toggle on and then off. If you have great timing, you'll get it the first try.

Its all in the game.

Guest p2nv

Have you tried switching Bluetooth on/off from quick setting bar until it connects? Usually you have to do it 4 or 5 times but then it works until you reboot or switch to wifi

Tried it guys but had no luck.

Guest Shivy23

I'm having a really weird issue on my One X after flashing TripNDroid OS. I can't boot into recovery anymore (the phone just boots normal when I select recovery) and I'm also unable to 'factory reset' the phone. I can't switch ROMs anymore, I'm stuck :(

And FYI, I was running on the CM9 build of yours before flashing this ROM.

Please suggest something to get my phone boot into CWM. I've already tried flashing CWM again and again, it didn't help :(

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm having a really weird issue on my One X after flashing TripNDroid OS. I can't boot into recovery anymore (the phone just boots normal when I select recovery) and I'm also unable to 'factory reset' the phone. I can't switch ROMs anymore, I'm stuck :(

Please suggest something to get my phone boot into CWM. I've already tried flashing CWM again and again, it didn't help :(

You gotta be kiddin me?

Guest Shivy23

You gotta be kiddin me?

No dude.

Anyway, I was able to do a factory reset with "fastboot oem lock" ;) but it didn't help at all. I'm gonna try flashing a RUU now, will let you know what comes out of it.

Guest TripNRaVeR

No dude.

Anyway, I was able to do a factory reset with "fastboot oem lock" ;) but it didn't help at all. I'm gonna try flashing a RUU now, will let you know what comes out of it.

owl5_lol-srsly.jpg

Guest manwar25

No dude.

He means, Did you try "fastboot erase cache"?

Guest Quiksilver78

Read a few posts above mine, dude. I went through the same thing. One quick command and I was set to go.

Guest Jocke45

This ROM is way better than CM9 or any other ROM

One bug though, when you choose English UK at the setup "setupWizard" fc's

Wantz logcat?

"LOL srsly" hahaha xP

Guest Shivy23

Read a few posts above mine, dude. I went through the same thing. One quick command and I was set to go.

Yeah I wish I'd read that post

..could have avoided this "LOL srsly" shame.

Guest Willieumm

Are we going to see an update with the data & cam fixes for this or AOKP? Both I think are much better than CM9 due to the customizations that aren't available on CM9.

Guest DGetit

Ah! The one reason i brought a HOX is i thought trip might just do some dev work for it over the galaxy s3 now im glad i made the right decision :D will test this out now, just about to flash! missed trip work since left xperia x10 dev world!

Guest Jinxz

Ah! The one reason i brought a HOX is i thought trip might just do some dev work for it over the galaxy s3 now im glad i made the right decision :D will test this out now, just about to flash! missed trip work since left xperia x10 dev world!

Same here!

Trip was the king of the Xperia x10, always rooted for him during the xda flame wars.

So glad we meet again! Hopefully he will make a TripNMiUI for our phones in the future!

Guest eggyenergy666

Same here!

Trip was the king of the Xperia x10, always rooted for him during the xda flame wars.

So glad we meet again! Hopefully he will make a TripNMiUI for our phones in the future!

Awhyeah! I was there all the time too! X10 war, sensation and now one x :D

Guest apascual89

Installed this and it super smooth. I'll take this one over cm9 and aokp any day!

Are you planning on updating this build with the data fix?

Excellent work!

Edited by apascual89

Guest apascual89

Once it connected, it only connected to edge data.

Is there anything I can swap out from your latest cm9 build to fix this until you can update?

With the cm9 build data was perfect. I prefer thus build though.

Edit- went into phone settings by dialing *#*#4636#*#*

That fixed it. Hspa data now

Edited by apascual89

Guest h00pyfr00d

I've just moved to this from Trip's CM port due to the echo problem. Does anyone know if the echo is present on this rom too?

Ah, apparently so. Shame. I'll hang out for an update I guess.

Edited by h00pyfr00d