[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest Romu_Android

this is a problem with miui settings..i put bladeparts.apk in the rom and yet it does not appear in the settings..

Guest matrix0807

is anyone here using this rom with blade 256MB of ram?

i guess is important to inform on page one, the condition on blade with 256mb ram and 512mb ram

Guest John Enter

Great job, but is it possible to fix the 'slugginess' in the launcher/lockscreen/settings when scrolling? Every MIUI rom has the issue, and mostly the lockscreen & launcher (sort of) lag are preventing me from using this as a daily rom.

If not possible, still a great rom nevertheless, certainly stable and for me the best MIUI rom out there for the blade, but for now I'm staying with my trusty SS7

Guest Romu_Android

Thanks John, i try to fix the slugginess but it's not easy ^^ because miui framework is not completely optimized for the blade... i will do my best to make the faster/best miui rom for Blade :)

Guest Romu_Android

I upload Miui BETA 6 :) (sorry for the numbers of release..)

BETA 6 changelog : (new kernel, more smoother and fast, launcher more stable...)

Guest John Enter

Thanks for responding to my post :)

Can't give beta 6 a try now, but I will tomorrow/later. As for the number of releases, I don't think anyone could complain about them :D

Guest fietiger

this is a problem with miui settings..i put bladeparts.apk in the rom and yet it does not appear in the settings..

THANKS.I have fixed it by copy a prox_data.txt to /data/misc/ .BladeParts.apk included in beta4 and beta5 cannot be able to replaced by a normal one.

Edited by fietiger

Guest unmukt

Thanks for the rom. Been using it for a week now. Battery life seems better. And it has got a nice UI

I have had to disable the auto rotation feature as it takes an age to change from portait to landscape, and vice versa.

Is there any setting that needs to be looked at, or is it relative to the rom?

Guest theosos14

Hello

I enjoy your work. And with every upgrade the ROM is stable and faster.

Can you advise what is better for your ROM to increase the internal memory does data2ext not work and causes severe crashes.

And if you can remove duplicate items from the menu and whether to choose what is in the Toggles

It is a pity that you have replaced the camera I really liked it: (

P.S sorry for my english. Hello from Belarus :)

Guest Romu_Android

unmukt : i think it's related to the rom .. I'll take a closer look

theosos : hi! I added superchargerv6 in the rom, which is supposed to improve the management of the ram. But if it does not suit you, I advise you to install RamManager is available in the play and store and sorry I can not see or are duplicates in menus lol. I'll upload the apk original MIUI camera :)

Guest theosos14

You got me wrong, I'm not worried about ram, I'm interested in what I can to increase the space for the program.

duplicate:

Other Settings-Spare Parts

Power-Spare Parts

Font Size-Spare Parts

Thank you for having responded

Guest Romu_Android

Oh yes excuse me lol about the problem with spare parts I'm trying to repair. And programs as app2sd, data2ext do not work very well on this rom, I'm sorry ..

Guest lvbubi

Oh yes excuse me lol about the problem with spare parts I'm trying to repair. And programs as app2sd, data2ext do not work very well on this rom, I'm sorry ..

I am waiting for the next relase.

Please upload it to 2shared too.